All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:03 PM

man the comida was good

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 16922)
This BS I'm having to do b/c the guy I sold the indash to can't seem to hook it up right and fuxored it or something. Filing insurance claims and shit FTL

:nono: idiot
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 16924)
as i was copying the link i saw your post :jester:

:shake:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 16925)
jay...all sales final, not responsible if fucked up upon install :imo:

:word:

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Mira:

Video page
Full screen

He didn't mention it but when he comes up to all the traffic, there is a little dot in the bottom left of the screen. That dot shows how bad upcoming traffic is. Red for bad, green for good. Looks to be red or orange when he comes up to that traffic. DO WANT

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:06 PM

rofl. what a bunch of fucking melvins
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10...ter-than-glee/

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:06 PM

:whoa: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...ls-shares.html

JayBo 10-29-2009 07:07 PM

I really should just be a dick and tell him too bad.
But its Louiseg55 or whatever from GMFS. I don't want him to go on bashing me and giving me a bad rep

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:07 PM

horrible :imo
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/29/...end/index.html

2005_Silverado 10-29-2009 07:07 PM

so whats he saying is wrong? Isnt he pretty good with electronics to know how to install it?

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 16931)

:insane:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 16932)
I really should just be a dick and tell him too bad.
But its Louiseg55 or whatever from GMFS. I don't want him to go on bashing me and giving me a bad rep

fuck that :imo he decided to install it and fuck it up. not your fault. its not your responsibility now

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:08 PM

That guy wanted me to buy something for him that was on CL in tucson but was all picky. It was a lightbar attached to an NBS bumper. The guy wanted like 150 for the combo and said he paid like $300 or something for JUST the bar new and it was only a few months old. He wanted me to call the CL guy and try to get the bar for like $60 and then ship it to him :blah: I tried a little but the CL guy pretty much said fuck that which I understand 200% lol

Edit: the above just says he wanted the bar hella cheap and it didn't work out but I never got any feeling that he wanted to screw me over or that he was an idiot or anything :jester:

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 16934)
so whats he saying is wrong? Isnt he pretty good with electronics to know how to install it?

:word: i saw lots of his stuff before and he seemed knowlegeable

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 16936)
That guy wanted me to buy something for him that was on CL in tucson but was all picky. It was a lightbar attached to an NBS bumper. The guy wanted like 150 for the combo and said he paid like $300 or something for JUST the bar new and it was only a few months old. He wanted me to call the CL guy and try to get the bar for like $60 and then ship it to him :blah: I tried a little but the CL guy pretty much said fuck that which I understand 200% lol

what a douchetocino

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 16937)
what a douchetocino

mmm tocino, good one :shake:

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/imag...oooid__016.jpg
I want this fuckin phone :humping: it comes out on the 6th pero I won't haz money until the verrry end of Nov :bawl:

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:15 PM

the kb looks a little :blah:

theholycow 10-29-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 16919)
The Droid is coming with a new version of Google Maps that has FREE turn by turn directions! It speaks street names, shows top view or 3d view, map view or satellite, zooms into streetview and shows you upcoming turns with an actual picture of the intersection, and when you get close to your destination it shows a pic of where it is. You can even go to it and say something like "navigate to the museum with the king tut exhibit" and it uses google to figure out the actual musem and give you directions to it :whoa: fuckin FREE. It's apparently just as good as a fuckin tomtom...

Fuck. That changes the whole game right there. Maybe I'll get a Droid...it's totally not my style and won't work out for me but that's a killer app.

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:19 PM

juan, is droid t-mo unlockable? no right? different networks?

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:20 PM

Moto gaiz said they kb had to stay fairly flat so that it would fit. They didn't want to make the phone any fatter. Right now it is almost the same size as an iPhone. It is just a touch taller and thicker (BARELY) and its actually a bit narrower than an iPhone. They didn't want it to be fat so they sacrificed a little of the keyboard, but from what I read the only issue is that its pretty flat, it works really well, backlit, etc. Plus if you wanna be lazy, there is full onscreen keyboards in portrait and landscape too :shrug:

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Will only work on VZW cez :(

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

THC, look at this app for Android: http://code.google.com/p/connectbot/

JayBo 10-29-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 16934)

He said it won't play the radio, scan the radio stations, or the bluetooth doesn't work. How in hell did that break during shipment?

It worked fine for me. I know ALOT about electronics..not that he doesn't, but...

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:25 PM

Ahh i see. makes sense. and i guess ill wait for a new beasty htc :cool:

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBo (Post 16950)
He said it won't play the radio, scan the radio stations, or the bluetooth doesn't work. How in hell did that break during shipment?

It worked fine for me. I know ALOT about electronics..not that he doesn't, but...

UPS guy did voodooz on it

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:28 PM

im in ur package, fuckin it upz

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 16951)
Ahh i see. makes sense. and i guess ill wait for a new beasty htc :cool:

I've heard that VZW might get the HD2 in an Android version :whoa: but dunno. I really miss having a real keyboard though (my bb curve spoiled me) so thats why I want the Droid. You like having the real kb on the TP2?

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 16954)
I've heard that VZW might get the HD2 in an Android version :whoa: but dunno. I really miss having a real keyboard though (my bb curve spoiled me) so thats why I want the Droid. You like having the real kb on the TP2?

bastardos :pissed: i wont get a new beastier phone til i like one that comes out lol. yea teh kb is badass. i dont really like using a touch screen kb. the keys are easy to use, enough space between them, light up as well

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 16956)
bastardos :pissed: i wont get a new beastier phone til i like one that comes out lol. yea teh kb is badass. i dont really like using a touch screen kb. the keys are easy to use, enough space between them, light up as well

Yeah I definitely think the TP2 keyboard looks way more usable than the Droids. Keys are spaced well on yours, offset like a real keyboard, etc. I'm sure I'll get used to the Droids though :D

I don't really like the onscreen keyboards because 1) doesn't feel like your actually pressing anything lol and 2) the fuckin on screen shit takes up so much screen space :pissed: when I am writing a text or something on my storm I can only see like 1-2 lines of text above the stupid on screen kb

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 16957)
Yeah I definitely think the TP2 keyboard looks way more usable than the Droids. Keys are spaced well on yours, offset like a real keyboard, etc. I'm sure I'll get used to the Droids though :D

I don't really like the onscreen keyboards because 1) doesn't feel like your actually pressing anything lol and 2) the fuckin on screen shit takes up so much screen space :pissed: when I am writing a text or something on my storm I can only see like 1-2 lines of text above the stupid on screen kb

yea im sure people would. true true, but the tp2s on screen kb vibrates when you punch in a key so you know it was added. and lol true, it hides text at teh bottom so you cant see

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

o and eddiez i did see your message. i was like :hmm: maybe he added a message like with teh muffler :rofl: and sure enough

stonehenge 10-29-2009 07:52 PM

Ya cez, the vibe when you touch is called Haptic Feedback and the Droid is supposed to have it also :pepper:

Cez★ 10-29-2009 07:55 PM

tp2 had it first so its better :crazy: pretty badass. but i always manage to fuck up a message typing fast on teh touch screen so i open it up