All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40533)
I've got a few :secret: but I will say that I like girls that are thick, overweight, and sometimes even fat.

Can't say I share that one. What are some of your others?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 40534)
:uhoh:

i don't know u that well

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------



just say u like cows :rofl:

:lol:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40536)
Damn, Jim Beam is pretty strong. Nice.

Haven't tried that.

theholycow 01-24-2010 02:52 AM

I've had this small bottle of Jim Beam in my freezer for a long time, apparently I opened it and drank a little...well tonight I figured I'd pour a nice amount into a glass. It's good.

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40538)
I've had this small bottle of Jim Beam in my freezer for a long time, apparently I opened it and drank a little...well tonight I figured I'd pour a nice amount into a glass. It's good.

Haven't tried either bourbon or whiskey, let alone bourbon whiskey. But then I only started drinking recently.

theholycow 01-24-2010 02:54 AM

OH FUCK! I like a Neil Diamond song, apparently. Here I was thinking "hey, this song is pretty decent", so I look it up...and then my wife says "I love this song, everybody else hates it" and I gave her the "no fucking way I'll listen to this" look.

theholycow 01-24-2010 02:55 AM

I've had a few varieties of Jack Daniels and always been happy with it. Usually I drink tequila.

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40540)
OH FUCK! I like a Neil Diamond song, apparently. Here I was thinking "hey, this song is pretty decent", so I look it up...and then my wife says "I love this song, everybody else hates it" and I gave her the "no fucking way I'll listen to this" look.

Neil Diamond sucks diamond encrusted dicks.

theholycow 01-24-2010 02:59 AM

I agree. Must be part of being ill.

BillyJeanKing 01-24-2010 03:01 AM

Ok THC you really did do the anti double post thing this time

theholycow 01-24-2010 03:01 AM

:word:

BillyJeanKing 01-24-2010 03:03 AM

all hail dacow

he now haz da powahs

:king:

theholycow 01-24-2010 03:10 AM

I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

BillyJeanKing 01-24-2010 03:15 AM

Quote:

Dacow:

A slaughterhouse for cows
watch your back

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40547)
I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

:rofl: nasty

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/...83c2c640a0.jpg

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40547)
I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.


BillyJeanKing 01-24-2010 03:17 AM

this be in Atlanta


http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...ke/kjgkjgj.jpg

theholycow 01-24-2010 03:17 AM

I like the legs on this chick that's on now.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

:lol: Cows FTW

Cez★ 01-24-2010 03:18 AM

jap music ftw

theholycow 01-24-2010 03:18 AM

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...tiCows/106.gif

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40553)
I like the legs on this chick that's on now.

What chick would that be?

theholycow 01-24-2010 03:19 AM

No fucking clue.

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...1227129639.gif

BillyJeanKing 01-24-2010 03:20 AM

sex scene maybe :naughty:

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 40558)
No fucking clue.

Still watching Pulp Fiction?

Robert McCall 01-24-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 40559)
sex scene maybe :naughty:

Sex scenes ftw, :naughty:.

theholycow 01-24-2010 03:21 AM

Maria de Medeiros

Cez★ 01-24-2010 03:21 AM

bored. playing online games

BillyJeanKing 01-24-2010 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert McCall (Post 40561)
Sex scenes ftw, :naughty:.

sex scene was a bust :pissedfist:

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 40563)
bored. playing online games

meh


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.