All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 09-25-2009 04:51 PM

no idea what at 1pm :lolwut:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Actually, croquet is at 1pm :jester: but still no idea what I'm eating for lunch

Cez★ 09-25-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8426)
left over sub from yesterday at 1pm :fistbump:

that dollar sub i got yesterday was nomz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8427)

ima start running tuesdays and thursdays :wave:

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8427)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Actually, croquet is at 1pm :jester: but still no idea what I'm eating for lunch

idk what to get at chik fil a :hmm: i always get teh regular sammich or the nuggets or chicken strips. i want something else now

stonehenge 09-25-2009 04:52 PM

jsygk, an IT job with minimal user contact, lots of golf cart use, and playing croquet for an hour and a half or two hours twice a week ftw :jester:

Cez★ 09-25-2009 04:53 PM

hopefully i can gets my new phone today

chevyrado14 09-25-2009 04:54 PM

i cant get a new one til march :shootme:

stonehenge 09-25-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8430)
that dollar sub i got yesterday was nomz

ima start running tuesdays and thursdays :wave:[COLOR="Silver"]

idk what to get at chik fil a :hmm: i always get teh regular sammich or the nuggets or chicken strips. i want something else now

where do you get dollar subs?

I should srsly use the excercise bike we have :headpalm:

I've only had the nuggets and the og sandwich. I always get the nuggets tho, they are too nom for me to resist lol

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8433)
hopefully i can gets my new phone today

so i can send you JCC energy drink pics!???
Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8434)

My upgrade is next year too lol but VZW lets you upgrade at a 1yr price also. Its not as low as the 2yr but I might get impatient...

Currently the Storm 2 is at the top of my list but if VZW gets an android phone...

Cez★ 09-25-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8434)

:pow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8435)

I've only had the nuggets and the og sandwich. I always get the nuggets tho, they are too nom for me to resist lol

jimmy jons i think, its abbreviated jjs. they were having customer appretiation day so subs were 1 dollar.nomz too :imo
word on teh nuggets, i always get them. time for something new though

chevyrado14 09-25-2009 04:57 PM

dont have a fila close here for lunch

Cez★ 09-25-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8435)

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

so i can send you JCC energy drink pics!???

My upgrade is next year too lol but VZW lets you upgrade at a 1yr price also. Its not as low as the 2yr but I might get impatient...

Currently the Storm 2 is at the top of my list but if VZW gets an android phone...

if i haz new phone yes. going after work probably. t-mo sucks with upgrades, you still pretty pay full price. i had to wait so i could get teh rebate or some shit. i wasnt paying attention

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8438)

i dont have one close to home :blah:

theholycow 09-25-2009 05:01 PM

My boss is coming back with a steak & cheese sub from the local pizza joint in a few minutes. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8432)
jsygk, an IT job with minimal user contact, lots of golf cart use, and playing croquet for an hour and a half or two hours twice a week ftw :jester:

How about an IT job where you get an email from a vendor that wants you to use their services that says this:
Quote:

Also, we would also like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit to our company in Vietnam. We would gladly have the honor of covering all expenses including accommodation, transportation as well as Vietnamese visa when you are here in Vietnam. Your visit to Vietnam will offer you a chance to take a good look at our country, our company and how well our clients are operating.
:lolwut:

stonehenge 09-25-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8437)
jimmy jons i think, its abbreviated jjs. they were having customer appretiation day so subs were 1 dollar.nomz too :imo
word on teh nuggets, i always get them. time for something new though

I love JimmyJohns! There is one next door :drool: They have dollar subs!?
Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8438)

:( fil-a is ftw
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8439)
if i haz new phone yes. going after work probably. t-mo sucks with upgrades, you still pretty pay full price. i had to wait so i could get teh rebate or some shit. i wasnt paying attention

:rofl2:
TMo: "To get the upgrade you need to wait this long and then do this"
Cez: "Aight"
*Cez exits store*
Cez: "Wait wat"

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 8441)
My boss is coming back with a steak & cheese sub from the local pizza joint in a few minutes. :)

How about an IT job where you get an email from a vendor that wants you to use their services that says this:

mmm at steak/cheese sub :drool: and :rofl2: @ vietnam

I got an email addressing me as Dr. :jester: and they wanted to sell me lab equipment. Not computer labs, but centrifuges and shit haha

Cez★ 09-25-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 8441)

damn that sounds good.

chevyrado14 09-25-2009 05:08 PM

Cheese Steak Subs FTMFW!

Cez★ 09-25-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8442)
I love JimmyJohns! There is one next door :drool: They have dollar subs!?

:( fil-a is ftw

:rofl2:
TMo: "To get the upgrade you need to wait this long and then do this"
Cez: "Aight"
*Cez exits store*
Cez: "Wait wat"

mmm at steak/cheese sub :drool: and :rofl2: @ vietnam

I got an email addressing me as Dr. :jester: and they wanted to sell me lab equipment. Not computer labs, but centrifuges and shit haha

well they had them here yesterday. not sure about today. i had been eyeing the place and wanted to try it. i tried it after my whataburger nomz
:lol: yea pretty much, i heard wait til teh end of the month and was like ok. so ill go listen closer today lol

SarkOzy 09-25-2009 05:10 PM

oh hai. time to go put my stock exhaust back on :wave:

Cez★ 09-25-2009 05:11 PM

hai chriz
bai chriz

chevyrado14 09-25-2009 05:14 PM

Good Luck!

stonehenge 09-25-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8445)
well they had them here yesterday. not sure about today. i had been eyeing the place and wanted to try it. i tried it after my whataburger nomz
:lol: yea pretty much, i heard wait til teh end of the month and was like ok. so ill go listen closer today lol

:jester: why don't you call instead of going in so many times?
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8447)
hai chriz
bai chriz

:word:

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/...eefbc3a6_o.jpg

Cez★ 09-25-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8450)
:jester: why don't you call instead of going in so many times?

:word:

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2480/...eefbc3a6_o.jpg

:shrug: never thought of it :pow: plus i like drooling over teh tp2 lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

is that what eddiez did? i haz fin.aid question :pissed:

stonehenge 09-25-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8452)
:shrug: never thought of it :pow: plus i like drooling over teh tp2 lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

is that what eddiez did? i haz fin.aid question :pissed:

lol I call tech support all the time, they actually have more power than the store peeps (on vzw anyway). If you convince a tech on the phone to change your upgrade date or something then they can usually get it done. My mom got a free replacement for one of her phones like 2 years after she bought it :jester: they didn't even carry the phone anymore so she got a newer model. Not sure how she did that. But in the store they would just be like "its over a year old, you'll have to call insurance and pay $50".

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

And yeah, Eddie took today off and has his EOMO on monday so 4-day weekend.

theholycow 09-25-2009 05:29 PM

The steak & cheese sub was yummy.

Then I was still hungry, so I ate some Doritos followed by a Rice Krispy Treat. Then my boss asked me if I wanted the rest of his pepperoni & cheese pizza but I couldn't because I was already on sweet food...

Cez★ 09-25-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 8454)
lol I call tech support all the time, they actually have more power than the store peeps (on vzw anyway). If you convince a tech on the phone to change your upgrade date or something then they can usually get it done. My mom got a free replacement for one of her phones like 2 years after she bought it :jester: they didn't even carry the phone anymore so she got a newer model. Not sure how she did that. But in the store they would just be like "its over a year old, you'll have to call insurance and pay $50".

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

And yeah, Eddie took today off and has his EOMO on monday so 4-day weekend.

:hmm: well no use calling them now lol. i have to call teh peeps that are holding my money on my school card though. apperantly i have like 4K refunded to me or something like that :badger:

fawking eddiez. ill text him if i get tp2, much easier lol

chevyrado14 09-25-2009 05:31 PM

Money Back is always good

Cez★ 09-25-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 8456)

Then I was still hungry, so I ate some Doritos followed by a Rice Krispy Treat. Then my boss asked me if I wanted the rest of his pepperoni & cheese pizza but I couldn't because I was already on sweet food...

sounds like a good meal :shake: my chik fil a meeting was rescheduled to 11:45, guess she was hungry lol

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8458)

:word: im not going to use much of it though, in case they come one day saying we fucked up and want the money back :jester:

stonehenge 09-25-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 8456)

The other day I got 2/$3 gatorades at Circle K and the dude is like "grab one of those coupons over there and you can get some free doritos with the purchase of these gatorades" fuckin WIN :imo
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8457)
fawking eddiez. ill text him if i get tp2, much easier lol

:word: do want 4DW
Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 8458)

:imo
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 8459)
sounds like a good meal :shake: my chik fil a meeting was rescheduled to 11:45, guess she was hungry lol

she? :naughty: