All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 12-14-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 28195)
:facepalm: :roflmao:

FUCKIN SRS WEY :pissedfist:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 28201)
was watching BAMF L&O before i came to work. vatos were trying to get a dude off a triple homocide that he didnt commit. and teh bitch running for AG was teh one who was head of the case back then and teh detectives were finding holes in teh case

I'z seen that one. Teh old lady killed her husband k-no?

2005_Silverado 12-14-2009 09:52 PM

:roflmao: I "visited" that school...

Quote:

Hemet police arrested two people wanted in connection with a car case and opening fire on a police car.

Police said an officer tried to pull over a vehicle in southwestern Hemet around 3 a.m. when the car sped away, Hemet Police Chief Richard Dana said. As the officer began chasing the car, a passenger fired back at the police officer striking the door of the police cruiser, Dana said.

The police officer wasn't hit and did not return fire. Police later found the vehicle crashed and abandoned at Harmony Elementary School, north of Domenigoni Parkway, Dana said.

Police cordoned off the area and began searching neighborhoods. Police also conducted a vehicle checkpoint of all residents leaving the area, to investigate any potential kidnappings or getaways, Dana said. As a result of the investigation, police canceled classes at Harmony Elementary School, Dana said. Parents were also given the option of taking their children to West Valley High School for daycare needs, according to the Hemet Unified Superintendent's office.

Two people were arrested, including one on Bluejay Way. Police were also conducting a traffic stop in the area, investigating a possible third suspect.

About a month ago, Bluejay Way was the scene of an apparent killing where police found charred human remains in the backyard of one home.

Police do not believe this chase was in any way related to the homicide investigation which has two 17-year-old suspects still outstanding.

--John Asbury

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 28202)
cez, ud like Los Buitres - Las Ladies Mafia

:cool:

Los Buitres - El Bucanas :mexipatriot:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

brb...gotta man my deucing station then hit up deli to refill on ammunition

Cez★ 12-14-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 28202)
when feds started investigation on dirty school district I posted about, I was afraid theyd come back at me and fucking grill me on why I didnt do certain steps or something. I was kinda :uhoh: for a while :wipesfrentesmilie:

cez, ud like Los Buitres - Las Ladies Mafia

:cool:

they had other things to worry bout than procedures imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 28204)
FUCKIN SRS WEY :pissedfist:

I'z seen that one. Teh old lady killed her husband k-no?

noo, it was some scam artist who killed a CFO and his preggo wife. dude got off free cuz there was no case and tehy went after a dude who was stealing a radio as teh killer

stonehenge 12-14-2009 09:54 PM

ohhhh yahhh i member that one too. That guy just happen to be jackin' a stereo at the time

Cez★ 12-14-2009 09:56 PM

yea, and teh lawyer bitch who convicted the vato be running for AG and goes after one of teh detectives.

stonehenge 12-14-2009 10:05 PM

ya i memberz, good one :imo

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

I get to go home 2 horas early pero I haz to go to el medico :blah:

Cez★ 12-14-2009 10:15 PM

o hai, was learning how to create MVO transactions
:bird: take that douchegorilla

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

45 mo minutes :pepper:

SarkOzy 12-14-2009 10:22 PM

oh hai

2005_Silverado 12-14-2009 10:22 PM

is ur mexi-dna fighting with white-dna? :(

Cez★ 12-14-2009 11:03 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...-illegally.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...amatically.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

:roflmao: yes bitch, your going to be taken very seriously on your phone
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...onstrators.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

o bai

theholycow 12-14-2009 11:04 PM

Hey, she's got her priorities...

2005_Silverado 12-14-2009 11:23 PM

hot :imo:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

miley cirus - party in the USA :secret:

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s...351935672.html

Quote:

Most young Latinos U.S.-born, feel labeled as immigrants, study finds

Two-thirds of young Latinos are now U.S.-born, a shift from 14 years ago when nearly half were immigrants and a portent of an increasingly Latino U.S. society, a new study finds. .................................

Latinos now comprise 18 percent of all U.S. youths and 42 percent of California youths, which Pew defines as people aged 16 to 25.

No U.S. minority ethnic group has ever made up such a large share of the nation’s young people, Taylor said. It reflects the influx of nearly 40 million immigrants between 1965 and 2008, half of them Latin American.

More than 15 percent of U.S. residents are now Latino, according to 2008 U.S. Census estimates. In Riverside and San Bernardino counties, nearly 46 percent are...........................................

The study found that second-generation Latinos do much better than their immigrant parents economically and educationally, but the third generation and beyond tended to have higher poverty, school dropout and teen-pregnancy rates.

Ruben Rumbaut, a professor of sociology at UC Irvine and an expert on Latino generational patterns — who cautioned that there are relatively few descendants of non-Mexicans immigrants now in the third generation — said the second generation does better than the first because immigrant parents typically come to the United States for their children, and they push them to do well.

“By the third generation, that drive has faded,” Rumbaut said.

The Pew report is entitled “Between Two Worlds” and it illustrates how many young Latinos embrace both aspects of American culture and of the culture of their parents or grandparents.

By the second generation, 98 percent of young Latinos speak primarily English or use both English and Spanish. But 70 percent of all young Latinos say they sometimes speak “Spanglish,” a mix of English and Spanish.

second generation here :cool:

Cez★ 12-14-2009 11:54 PM

2nd? :think: i think i be

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

nomming ftw

2005_Silverado 12-15-2009 12:07 AM

"Technically" Im not second since grandpa was born in tejas, as well as his mom/pop. But he was raised in mexi...me mom/pops was born in mexi too, but mom always had dual-citizenship but raised in mexi. So me and me bros were born in cali, raised in cali and live in cali still. Were first ones to go to school here too.

Cez★ 12-15-2009 12:11 AM

i think i be? parents born in mexi and so was i

2005_Silverado 12-15-2009 12:26 AM

fuckin wetback

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

:truestory:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

What we have here....is failure to communicate

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

:bye: I haz interview :pepper:

Cez★ 12-15-2009 12:30 AM

:mexipatriot:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

later bro. buena suerte

2005_Silverado 12-15-2009 12:52 AM

thanks brah...I'm here just waiting for her...

Cez★ 12-15-2009 02:10 AM

funny how ze hobama voters are :blah: rather than :wave: back during election time

2005_Silverado 12-15-2009 02:23 AM

interview went gewd

theholycow 12-15-2009 02:26 AM

What interview?

2005_Silverado 12-15-2009 02:27 AM

recruiter gonna send me info to firm and they decide if they call me for second....I told her my min "compensation" is 62K and she just said "that's well within their range :suicide2: shouldve said moar

theholycow 12-15-2009 02:32 AM

Fawk. I wish I could tell someone my minimum is $62k.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

FUCK! I just realized that 62k would be nice in theory and sounds like a huge amount but it really wouldn't make that big of a difference for me or pull me out of debt much faster. Goddamn that's depressing.

stonehenge 12-15-2009 02:32 AM

:word: @ 62k ftw

theholycow 12-15-2009 02:32 AM

FUCK! I just realized that 62k would be nice in theory and sounds like a huge amount but it really wouldn't make that big of a difference for me or pull me out of debt much faster. Goddamn that's depressing.