All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

theholycow 11-16-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21523)
My bro has a Honda cruiser and Yamaha Raptor in his room....he converted the garage into his bedroom so he can wrench, fap and sleep all in the same room. :roflmao:

Win! That's even better than my friend whose house has its entire basement as the garage.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21524)
fap/oilchange station :high5:

:word:

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 06:43 PM

wan, you think I can transfer all my ps3 info from my console to BAMF 80gig, backwards compatible one? :hmm:

JayBo 11-16-2009 06:45 PM

i missed a spot on my chin shaving this morning. I was really shaggy and its annoying me really bad now! I bet I look like a DA

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 06:46 PM

yank them out :shrug:

Cez★ 11-16-2009 06:46 PM

with some work to my wall. i can make my room to garage tambien :hmm:

JayBo 11-16-2009 06:49 PM

Uhhh..nah

stonehenge 11-16-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 21527)
w- oye mujer. keep these in tu cuarto
WL- :blah:
w- hey dudes im selling these wheels

:rofljest: nah I just put them in the closet like they be gay rims
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21529)
wan, you think I can transfer all my ps3 info from my console to BAMF 80gig, backwards compatible one? :hmm:

People swap hard drives in their ps3s all the time I think. Your current one isn't backwards compatible? What size HD it haz?

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 21533)
with some work to my wall. i can make my room to garage tambien :hmm:

my bro had no choice...mom/pops rented house to my tia, so he HAD to convert garage into bedroom or go live in mexi-ranch. So he bought tons of insulation, drywall and a window unit AC and converted. He laid down some carpet, painted and insulated garage door..BAM! instant room. On problem is he has to go inside house to use the baņo :down: All of this was done following Calexico city building codes and with proper permits :secret: No chicaneries here

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21535)

People swap hard drives in their ps3s all the time I think. Your current one isn't backwards compatible? What size HD it haz?

no se :shrug: 20 or 40? Its a refurb from GS my bro hooked me up with.

Mine doesnt have this, no lid and no slots

http://www.infomicro.be/infoblog/pic...mensionner.jpg

So I want 80gig one but want all my game info moved over. Maybe I can take to my chino PC guy who salvaged all my info from a dead laptop I have :hmm:

JayBo 11-16-2009 06:55 PM

Why you want a 80?
New ones are 120 mofugger

stonehenge 11-16-2009 06:55 PM

Do you just want it for the space or you going to use the backwards compatibility? If you just want space, just buy a bigger HD instead of spending the moneys on another ps3 IMO

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 06:56 PM

I dont wanna buy a new one and I want compatability cuz my bro has tons of ps games I liked (mostly gran tourismo). I can buy 80gig, sell my ps3 and come out even :shrug:

Cez★ 11-16-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21535)

i no have closet. i use teh boxes as a table :jester: and shadow chills on there too lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21536)
my bro had no choice...mom/pops rented house to my tia, so he HAD to convert garage into bedroom or go live in mexi-ranch. So he bought tons of insulation, drywall and a window unit AC and converted. He laid down some carpet, painted and insulated garage door..BAM! instant room. On problem is he has to go inside house to use the baņo :down: All of this was done following Calexico city building codes and with proper permits :secret: No chicaneries here

building permits, ta loco. que chingaos building permits. would be cool to make mine a garage, pops wouldnt like it too much though lol.

theholycow 11-16-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21536)

My parents converted a garage into an office the same way.

Oh, and...LOL, building permits!

stonehenge 11-16-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21544)
I dont wanna buy a new one and I want compatability cuz my bro has tons of ps games I liked (mostly gran tourismo). I can buy 80gig, sell my ps3 and come out even :shrug:

Ah okay. It only plays ps2 games, no ps games afaik. Anyway, you should be able to just copy everything from the old drive to the new one and be good to go. Not sure though. Let me google its. Chinito guy can prob do it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 21545)
i no have closet. i use teh boxes as a table :jester: and shadow chills on there too lol

:rofl2: mine weren't in boxes so they couldn't be repurposed as tables

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 21545)
building permits, ta loco. que chingaos building permits. would be cool to make mine a garage, pops wouldnt like it too much though lol.

rofl "oye pops, mira" *cez shows pawpz room sin wall*

the next scene involves the cops taking pawpz to jail for murder

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Eddie, do you have an external hard drive by any chance? The same/larger size as current ps3 drive?

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 07:04 PM

anyone watch the premier of Lopez Tonight? Kobe can speak some GOOD espaņol :imo:

Cez★ 11-16-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21548)
Ah okay. It only plays ps2 games, no ps games afaik. Anyway, you should be able to just copy everything from the old drive to the new one and be good to go. Not sure though. Let me google its. Chinito guy can prob do it.

:rofl2: mine weren't in boxes so they couldn't be repurposed as tables

rofl "oye pops, mira" *cez shows pawpz room sin wall*

the next scene involves the cops taking pawpz to jail for murder

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Eddie, do you have an external hard drive by any chance? The same/larger size as current ps3 drive?

ahh i see.

and yea :blah: hed be like wtf you doing that for. we have a fucking roof you can work under :pissed:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 21551)
anyone watch the premier of Lopez Tonight? Kobe can speak some GOOD espaņol :imo:

nah, any good?

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 21548)

negative, HDD on my laptop took a dump so I cant transfer shit to it. I only have netbook and dvd-rw drive.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 21553)
nah, any good?

it was OK for his first show, Eva Longoria did a lil strip and Kobe talked shit in espaņol a couple times.

stonehenge 11-16-2009 07:13 PM

Damn, if you had an external drive you could have done it yourself eassssyyy. You plug the external into your ps3, go to System Backup Utility, let it copy all your shit to the external, then turn on new ps3, connect external, tell backup utility to restore your shit.

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 07:14 PM

I might be able to get a loaner though :shrug: just plugs into USB o que?

stonehenge 11-16-2009 07:17 PM

Yeah as long as it is formatted to FAT32 (i think most still are) and its big enough to hold whatever saves, videos, music, etc you have on the ps3 then it should work. You won't even have to remove hard drives since you want to use the new hard drive, you just want your shit from the old one.

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 07:20 PM

nice! :shake: thanks brah.

stonehenge 11-16-2009 07:23 PM

No prob. Of course I haven't had to do this myself but according to everything that gawgzle told me, you should be good to go. Plus, it can't hurt to try it. Backing up to the HD won't change anything on the old drive so it will still be there for the chinito to try and copy if the easy usb hard drive method doesn't work (should work).

theholycow 11-16-2009 07:26 PM

Most hard drives in use today, including externals, are formatted NTFS.

stonehenge 11-16-2009 07:30 PM

really? Even though mac is ghey and can't write to ntfs?

2005_Silverado 11-16-2009 07:38 PM

sooooooo, if Im sending a payment to DMV via check/money order....would I make it out to California DMV or just DMV or wtf? Form Im filling out just says how much and where to send it to, not who to make out the payment to.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Instructions say to mail it to:

DMV Placard
PO Box bla bla bla

:think: