All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 11-11-2009 09:32 PM

word. 400 now

SarkOzy 11-11-2009 09:32 PM

400 bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :pepperjest:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Cesarz go look at the first page. lol

theholycow 11-11-2009 09:33 PM

BillyJeanKing 11-11-2009 09:34 PM

You gaiz be ghey

Forum default FTMFBFDDW

Cez★ 11-11-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20311)
400 bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :pepperjest:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Cesarz go look at the first page. lol

:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...-too-happy.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

what a fucking idiot
Quote:

Originally Posted by dumb douche
Simple issue.
-
Alllow no more Mexican immigrants. Deport all illegals.
-
No More Crimes........
Crime rate drops to zero....
-
Not racial
-
Just a statement of fact............

SarkOzy 11-11-2009 09:42 PM

pB has taken to wearing my shirts. :hmm:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Damnit I want pics of Eddehs SC nurse :naughty:

BillyJeanKing 11-11-2009 09:42 PM

Don't know if you gaiz have seen the wolf shirt reviews but they be funneh

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

:rofljest:

Cez★ 11-11-2009 09:47 PM

teh reviews, i cant seez them

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20319)
Damnit I want pics of Eddehs SC nurse :naughty:

me too

BillyJeanKing 11-11-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20322)
teh reviews, i cant seez them

you gots to get on a comp nao

pure lulz

Cez★ 11-11-2009 09:50 PM

why not just paste here? lol.

SarkOzy 11-11-2009 09:51 PM

Sooooooo the local school district has banned Goosebumps. Pussification of our children continues. :nono:

http://www.justpressplay.net/images/...ng%20dummy.jpg

Cez★ 11-11-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 20326)
Sooooooo the local school district has banned Goosebumps. Pussification of our children continues. :nono:

http://www.justpressplay.net/images/...ng%20dummy.jpg

:think: :nono: :fp: :fail:is there a reason why? other than to turn kids into pussies?

BillyJeanKing 11-11-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20325)
why not just paste here? lol.

There's a shitload of them

Don Juan says...
You would not believe the pussy I pull in this thing.

Ol Tripod says...
This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes.

nukegoat says...
Its painful how sexy I look in this.

Tomash says...
My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts.

Stacy says...
I just saw this guy with this exact same shirt on! He made my pussy all wet

phazlay says...
Five stars for shizzle. I went from nerdy internet boy, to ladies man overnight. Thanks wolf sweater.

brownrice says...
if god wore a shirt, this would be the one

Mr. Thermistor says...
i am insanely annoying and am not worthy of a sacred Wolf Shirt

Throwdest says...
Nothing more beautiful then a girl in a Wolf shirt and panties.

Fazle says...
Even I have one.

teh win says...
Excellent roaming shirt out in the dessert. Gets you great reception for your cell phone as well.

Fazle says...
"Born to Bone" is more like it when you wear this fucker around.

Tom12 says...
My cawk grew 3 inches ever since i bought this bad ass shirt now my girl cant get enough of my 4 inch penis.

Dodgeboy says...
My last GF was stolen by a man who had a Wolf shirt for each day of the weak.

Mike Vinson says...
yeah my bitch gives it to me every night now that i'm decked out in this shit

Fazle says...
This shirt is amazing. I had to upgrade the servers because the traffic was just too high. I donned my suit of armor (this shirt) and marched to my tribal stomping grounds. I walked into the Dell warehouse, borrowed a forklift, grabbed what I needed, but then I was stopped by a security guard. He asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I replied, "I am the Fazle. I'm here to obtain new equipment for my various projects." He said, "Buddy you know you gotta pay for those, right?" I stood up, pointed to my shirt, and said with great glee, "Dude. Look." He cowered back into his booth where he sat amazed at the awesomeness he had just witnessed.

Hicksu says...
Awesome shirt! Would do business with again!

Roflcopter says...
Omg I got into a gangbang with a pack of hawt wolves because of this sexy shirt.

red^star says...
Someone was giving this as a Secret Santa gift, and I made sure I was the one to get it. Now everyone's pissed, but all the guys are flapping their meat at me. Thanks Wolf Shirt!

Shapedoctor says...
I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes.

baby jesus says...
my friend bought me this shirt for xmas as a joke so i decided to wear it out one night. and HO-LEE-FUCKING-SHIT, you could not believe how many bitches were smiling at me and growling and pawing/scratching at my eye area. this shirt must really be a pussy magnent. thankyou wolfs... for allowing me to finally touch girls!!! fast shipment, great communication AAAAAA+++++++++

Timmy says...
i have to carry a stick with me now to swat away all the bitches. I love this shirt

Black Jesus says...
Some people say that my father created Earth in 7 days.. he created the wolf shirt before he even began to think about making the world.

OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says...
There is no way our shirt cured aids.

www.doodle.com says...
I finally have a garment fine enough to be married in thank you everythingwolf.

Mikel says...
Typically I get laughed at because I'm a midget. When I put on this shirt I automatically can add 5 inches to my size!

Robert E. Lee says...
I got destroyed by Grant because he was wearing a wolf shirt. I was warned by my esteemed colleagues that I, too should don a wolf shirt (or a bear shirt at the very least) to go head to head against Grant. I gave these suggestions no thought, and look where I am now. I'm dead. Should've gotten this shirt. Damn.

Mr Wolf says...
Let us commence a journey into the much travelled topic of wolf shirts. There are many factors which influenced the development of wolf shirts. Remarkably wolf shirts is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. The juxtapositioning of wolf shirts with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from so called 'babies', whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions.

lim f(x)= f(a) says...
BEST SHIRT EVER! I got one for Christmas and THAT NIGHT I met this sweet thick black girl, my little "Angel" so to speak. Thank you wolf shirt, this put the "sparkle" back in my life!

Andrew says...
No words can describe how amazing the wolf shirt is, so I won't say anything more. Nothing.

Wolf Man says...
Walking down the street in this shirt people lean down and praise me like I am black man holding a gun to their head.

reese says...
When people see you in this shirt they know your SERIOUS. They dont fuck around.

michael j fox says...
my dick grew 2 inches with this bad boy.

Chuck says...
Overall this is a pretty good shirt. I am very partial to the bonus graphics on my arms. This way people looking at me from the side can still see that roaming is what is was born to do. My only problems were that it shrank in the wash making it slightly tight in the chest, and that it is missing an eagle or bear for added punch. Still, this is definitly worth your purchase of you are a serious Wolf shirt collector.

customerhappy says...
The shirt cured my acne and i grew 2 inches and gained 50lbs of pure muscle. Im a beast now thanks to this shirt.

I LOVE IT IDB!!!! OT says...
Everytime I wear this shirt people ask me if I love it idb, I tell them yes immediatly. OT Dedans Blague

George W. Bush says...
I wouldn't be such a shitty president if I had some damn wolf shirts.

Dendrophilliac says...
This shirt is made with bits of real wolves!

No more dingleberries! THANK YOU WOLF SHIRT! :bowdown:

Cheese says...
This shirt helped tide over my wolf fetish for a while

Inside-Joke Man says...
Love it. My inside jokes per day count went way up. In the morning, you the administrator of this will understand NONE of these reviews. Because they are all inside jokes. And I'm stupid.

Tard Carnival says...
I love my Wolf shirt, I wear it everyday. One time I thought I had lost it and I got so mad I destroyed my computer keyboard in frustration. I thought my sex life was over. Luckily my roommate just borrowed it so he could score some action too. I just bought him his own shirt for christmas, can't wait till school's back in session!

Lil' Conner says...
If only I had worn this shirt when my dad took us fishing, maybe mom and I would have made it to shore. Love you Op, love you Ant!

Michael J. Fox says...
It cured my shakes!

Wesley Willis says...
Suck a wolves funky ass

ladies man says...
this shirt is off the hook yo! all dem bitches bow to my greatness. I can't even get out of the bed anymore with this sexy beast of a shirt. I love it

Cactus says...
This shirt is made with bits of real wolf!

WOLFMAN!!! says...
Thanks to your shirt, I now have 97, count em, 97 venereal diseases from every twat i've tapped since I bought your shirt. Even though I'm in a wheelchair and dripping with VD's, losing all my hair and my penis looks like something out of a sci-fi horror flick, my cum-stained wolf shirt still brings in the pussy.

Terminator says...
Da key to the fucha.. is wolf shirts.

Jesus says...
I was crucified in this shirt, and it was the reason i was resurrected!

Wolfenstein says...
I have THREE TIMES as many STD's compared to when I didnt own this shirt! Thankyou so much Wolf Howl Animal preserve!

Yahweh says...
I own a wolf shirt.

asdas says...
Im now the most popular kid in school. Thanks Everythingwolf

mike says...
serious question. are these shirts machine washable? i dont want to risk washing away is magical pussy magnent powers.

Jake says...
This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It.

Kris Kent Kerry says...
I hate black people.

Kire says...
My ma wouldn't let me alone when I got this shirt, she kicked pa out of the trailer and my sister keeps grabbing my manhood. Thanks wolf shirt!

Picasso says...
Some people may have you think I painted portraits of various things. My efforts were 100% devoted to painting wolf shirts and various legendary people wearing wolf shirts. I, myself owned several wolf shirts. I cut off my ear because all of my wolf shirts were in the wash and I was beyond frustrated.

Truth says...
OMG !!! I can walk on water now.. FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Subliminal012 says...
This wolf shirt is great. Something is implanted in it, before I knew it, I was hitting some red riding hood pussy.

wolfSEXXOR says...
I LOOOOOOVE this wolfshirt, i LOOOOOOOOVE getting boned in the ass when i wear it! my life partner loves it when i GROWL while taking it in the ass with my WOLF shirt on, ARF ARF ARF i say. BYE BYE

DontRevMe says...
OMG i dont have to suck myself off anymore, with this shirt the men come flocking for some homo action.

James Earl Jones says...
I gave it five stars at first, but then I found out that it doesn't supress my appetite.

Mike says...
Ive been eating like a mad man but still lost 20lbs thanks to this shirt.

Admin Wolf says...
Please stop posting about our wolf T shirts and get back to using them like they were meant to be used - Butt sex with wolves. That is all.

Nickos says...
This shirt lead me to the teabagging of an uber-hot asian guy! Some spooning was involved as well! BUY THIS SHIRT NOW!!

Bill Brasky says...
I bought this shirt based off of the reviews, and I must say, it is highly over-rated. Since owning this shirt I have had no dates. I've lost my job. My car has been repossessed, and my landlord is kicking me out unless I stop wearing wolf shirts. On the other hand, the stitching is nice, and it doesn't shrink in the wash. I give it two stars.

Martha Stewart says...
Thanks everythingwolf, before prison I kept this shirt deep in my closet, but now I pull so much rug with it I bought eight more!

Rebs says...
I fucked that dontrevme guy because he had this shirt on, we loved all night then i licked his feces off my penis for a snack.

Cage fFighter says...
Im a Cage Fighter and my record before this shirt was 0-9 but now that i bought this bad ass of a shirt it is 32-9 lets just say no one wants a round house kick to the face when your wearing a wolf shirt.

Hiroki yuki says...
I have a wide variety of wolf t-shirts and wolf long johns , but this is the ultimate wolfage!! Makes whores howl for my dick. OOOOWWWWWWW !! double wide trailer not included.

Gary Jade says...
I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt. I've been through three wives, 8 kids, helluva lot of peanut butter, and the shirt has stood the test of time. shit, I lost my left arm in a freak japanese albino waterchestnut hunting accident, and I tied the sleeve and it still fit like a glove. But no matter how much I go through with this born to run shirt, I haven't saved a dime on my car insurance!

Pedram says...
I use black people's hair to loofa my cooter.

50 Cent says...
Yo I got blasted in the face 9 times and the only reason I'm still standin is cause I was rockin the wolf. Holla back ya heard.

cool jesus says...
Wow..just wow.

Wolf Man says...
Thanks to my new wolf shirt I've been able to successfully attract and mate with 3 female wolves!! goodbye fleshlight, hello wolf fetish!

Bill says...
I was at the bar tonight, and three grrls asked me where you get such a fine shirt. Let me tell you I banged two in the bathroom, then some dude asked me about it, and well I showed him the call of the wild if you know what I mean! this thing will get you more ass then a toilet seat.

Sam Fisher says...
This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire.

Jack says...
I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet.

Tsunami Surivor says...
I only survived the tsunami because of my wolf shirt. Not only did it save my life, I met petra nemcova while I was trapped it and boned her so hard, her pelvis broke. God bless you wolfie, God bless you.

Tomash says...
This seiously is one of the best clothing items I've ever seen. When I walk around chicks in this or any other wolf shirt, they get so wet. They so want me.

Eminem says...
I'm sorry momma, I never owned a wolf shirt. I never meant to make you cry but tonight, I'm lookin for a wolf shirt

wtf says...
So i was fucking this guy in the ass, when all of the sudden he grabbed my balls and i was like 'What the hell?! I'm not gay!'

Dan Marino says...
I threw for eleventy billion yards and it's all thanks to my wolf shirt that I wore under my dolphins jersey.

Iirke says...
I've seen some guys around here with wolf shirts on, and I get a boner every time. IT's so HOT! Now that I have one myself, I can't stop jacking off to myself in the mirror. Sweet jesus, y'all need to get one!

Jet Li says...
gook gook gook

Poor says...
I dont get pick on by black people anymore since I got this shirt. They must think im Gangsta

Jack Ruby says...
Oswald thought he was the best with his horse shirt. I threw on the wolf shirt and ruined his shit hardcore.

Osama Bin Laden says...
I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why his ass is caught... Not mine bishes!!!

Don Pee says...
god dang-o-dang this shirt is hot

Adam says...
I loved this shirt when I first got it, but people thought it was weird how I wore it everyday, and it eventually started to fade, so that's when I had the exact design tatood onto my body, except I extended it to include a female giving birth to a her pups on my loins and a male eating a sea-lion on my right calf. So I longer need this shirt and I gave it one star

Satan says...
I wasn't wearing my wolf shirt when I fought metal cap Jesus, that's why I was banished into hell. I fought him decades later but, he had the frog suit. I thought I could take him, then I remembered that I forgot to wear my wolf shirt AGAIN. I fucked up.

Adam says...
I loved this shirt when I first got it, but people thought it was weird how I wore it everyday, and it eventually started to fade, so that's when I had the exact design tatood onto my body, except I extended it to include a female giving birth to a her pups on my loins and a male eating a sea-lion on my right calf. So I longer need this shirt and I gave it one star

Steve says...
Make sure you check with your local police before wearing this, BEACAUSE IT'S MAD DANGEROUS TO THE LADIES.

Fidel Castro says...
I forgot to put on my wolf shirt when I was making the speech, that is why I fell.

Jared Fogle says...
I told the world that i lost 245lbs from my subway diet, when really it was the wolf shirt all along! suckers

osama bin laden says...
o yea death to america

Sparkle Angel says...
Yeah, my name is Shawnda. I'm going to say that is most appauling piece of shit I have layed my big flabby eyes on. I know of the man named Tomash who posted earlier and I must say I hate his overall look. I would not want to have his vanilla in my chocolate. But I will go on to say that its racist and this site should be taken down because I hate it and I say so because I am black.

turd burgler says...
Before i got this wolf shirt, i was saving up to have some ribs removed so i could suck my own cock. But after i started wearin this bitch out, i almost got my dick sucked 3 times a night by hot sluts. thank you wolf shirt!

Gang Leader says...
This is now the official shirt in my Wolf Gang. Now none of the other gangs want to touch us. Were unstoppable as long as we have these shirts.

Terrorist says...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dan from utah says...
This shit can help defend you from both minoritys AND homosexuals.

Ashlee Simpson says...
I forgot to wear my Wolf Shirt on SNL. I'm so stupid!

Racer says...
Forget modifying your car just buy this shirt. Seriously who's gonna pass you with a wolf shirt on!!

Wolflover says...
I was wearing my wolf shirt, and this bitch was all like "rARLKEGLEKLAR!!!1!one" and then she just jumped my bones!

woofs4eva says...
I will now place an object on my keyboard and go take a shit. ytfgy698957687777777777777777777777777777777777777 77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Terrorist2 says...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

mf101 says...
I wore this shirt to a VERY important business meeting with 5 MAJOR players in the Kansas social elite. Let me just say this shirt sealed the deal and I am opening 14 dry cleaners in the area. THANK YOU WOLF SHIRT!

WOW! says...
I made a more comprehensive review of this shirt at my site. www.goatse.cx

Rick James says...
I wish i had 4 hands so i could give these wolf shirts 4 thumbs up. Fuck yo' other animal shirts. I'm rick james bitch, wearing a wolf shirt.

DaneMan says...
Its not bad. I mean, i'd call myself a middle-class man, but every ***** has his day. Bought this sweater a couple days ago and the first night out, I had beef curtains mouthing my face.

Biyoki says...
WOLF SHIRTS ARE SO POWERFUl It even made me straight. (briefly)

the_sars says...
omg, everytime i wear this shirt my girlfriend goes, rAERRKLREKLEKGKLER!!!!!!!!!!

Twisata says...
Anyone know a easy way to get pussy juice off my shirt. Thanks

HisXLC says...
Yo , holla at me. I work min wage, hustlin , baggin groceries and shit. But after workin for 9months I finally could afford this wolf shirt, and im gettin mad pussy. This is how the black man can come up and take his rightful place, worth every penny.

NggrNts says...
When i got this shirt it was pink

roofles says...
HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sparkle angel says...
I bought this awesome looking wolf shirt, but alas it was much too small to cover my fat ass, So I gave it to my boyfriend HisXLNC to remind him of me because the wolf looks just like me

LOLLERSKATES says...
LOLLERSKATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

123467890-2357902468 says...
L O L Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z ZZ Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

Homie Touche says...
Chicks wana suck my dick! I take them to my home, they call it the cock-pit.

nitrane says...
loosen up any tight bish with this thing... IDB!

GoLeafsGo says...
This is the second shirt I've ordered due to a large hairy horny woman tearing it off in a wolf inspired sex romp (clearly not consensual)

jimples says...
I used to get decent looking girls before, then I bought this long sleeve men's t-shirt. Let me tell you, the quality is great, but the effects of the fashion statement the shirt sent to women after was even better. I've never gotten so much pussy in my entire life!

Cez★ 11-11-2009 10:13 PM

So i was fucking this guy in the ass, when all of the sudden he grabbed my balls and i was like 'What the hell?! I'm not gay!'

:roflbow:

and the "it cured my aids followed by the admin saying it doesnt, classic :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ice cream cake?? :hmm:

SarkOzy 11-11-2009 10:31 PM

I want cake

Cez★ 11-11-2009 10:40 PM

om nom nom. t'was quite tasty

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

so ive re-written most of my essay in like a hour :insane:

SarkOzy 11-11-2009 10:43 PM

Grrrr. I wanted to go to Kentucky again before Thanksgiving. :whine:

Cez★ 11-11-2009 10:46 PM

cut teh shit :crazy:

SarkOzy 11-11-2009 10:52 PM

:jester:

BillyJeanKing 11-11-2009 11:04 PM

Make your POS sound like a foreign sportscar

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

http://www.soundracer.se/

Cez★ 11-11-2009 11:12 PM

i can haz go home?

theholycow 11-11-2009 11:35 PM

Wanna know what's really dumb about that fake V10 sound video? That was taken in a Rabbit, whose I5 supposedly can sound a lot like the Lambo V10 since it's half of that engine. This is all merely what I'm told about it; I don't give a damn and wish mine would be quieter, not louder. They say with the right exhaust it sounds pretty similar. I guess I can imagine it since the unique sound would come from having five cylinders in a row, and VW owns Lambo (and did when the V10 was designed).

Cez★ 11-11-2009 11:36 PM

dead battery ftl

BillyJeanKing 11-11-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20339)
i can haz go home?

This is the dumbest thing you've ever said :rofl2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 20342)
Wanna know what's really dumb about that fake V10 sound video? That was taken in a Rabbit, whose I5 supposedly can sound a lot like the Lambo V10 since it's half of that engine. This is all merely what I'm told about it; I don't give a damn and wish mine would be quieter, not louder. They say with the right exhaust it sounds pretty similar. I guess I can imagine it since the unique sound would come from having five cylinders in a row, and VW owns Lambo (and did when the V10 was designed).

The muffler on my POS fell off one day and I rode around with the loudest tempo ever.....in history

It was cool

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 20343)
dead battery ftl

truth

my batt would fuck up every 3 weeks or so

I'd try to start the POS and *click* nothing happened

The problem was really the connectors not the batt but whatever

Cez★ 11-11-2009 11:51 PM

i can haz explenashen?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

red positive black negative right?