All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 11-02-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17667)
yeah, I thought you was gonna do DD mod. What pioneer u going with? Me Tremor stuff be pionero too :shake:

nah i dont find it worthy to do it :imo
getting a flip out avh p4900 or something not sure of teh exact #

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 17668)
I'm terrible at memorization. Bill of Rights is interesting and given a list of hints I can write plenty about it, but I can't just remember it all off the top of my head.

true. same here

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17669)
trans fluid shouldnt be dark dark and no smell burnt either...how old is the fluid?

it was pretty dark when i cleaned teh stick and saw it. its a few months. i hope they added some when i got my trans. fixed if not then longer lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17670)
How many miles brah?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

200K its been rebuilt but not complete. not sure how many since last f

This dark Cez? :rofl2:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0423091839.jpg


200K its been rebuilt but not complete. not sure how many since last fix. and i dont think it was that dark :insane:

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 09:57 PM

:roflmao: dad said he was using "gawgle" to look for games or shit to do online....I think he meant google :rofl: mexi-dad :mexipatriot:

Cez★ 11-02-2009 09:59 PM

:lol: nice. eddiez tell him addictinggames.com abcarcade.com armorgames.com ninjakiwi.com notdoppler.com

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17672)
wtf! didnt know u could use black ink as ATF proxy! :whoa:

:jester: That's what a fried TCC does to DexVI which isn't cheap btw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 17673)
nah i dont find it worthy to do it :imo
getting a flip out avh p4900 or something not sure of teh exact #

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------



true. same here



it was pretty dark when i cleaned teh stick and saw it. its a few months. i hope they added some when i got my trans. fixed if not then longer lol




200K its been rebuilt but not complete. not sure how many since last fix. and i dont think it was that dark :insane:


:hmm: Without knowing it's pretty hard to say. Any slipping?

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Ginger HRG seemed disappointed I'm trying to use up my 59 hours of PTO :roflmao:

Cez★ 11-02-2009 10:04 PM

:shrug: whats that? :fp: dont think so. truck shakes when it starts to get speed. for example, im cruising and when i decide to give it a little gas it shakes, but when i step on teh pedal a little harder it stops. idk if that does anything. maybe thats from how old it is

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:16 PM

holy shit balls! :whoa: M112 on a Ford 3.0...idk if the lil engine can move that huge beast :crazy:

http://www.moranav6racing.com/img/Pr...d%20intake.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17678)
Ginger HRG seemed disappointed I'm trying to use up my 59 hours of PTO :roflmao:

cuz she wont see ur sexy ass any more?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 17680)
:shrug: whats that? :fp: dont think so. truck shakes when it starts to get speed. for example, im cruising and when i decide to give it a little gas it shakes, but when i step on teh pedal a little harder it stops. idk if that does anything. maybe thats from how old it is


shakes as in engine sputtering or as in trans is looking for a gear?

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:21 PM

Word Eddiez.

Cez★ 11-02-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17681)
holy shit balls! :whoa: M112 on a Ford 3.0...idk if the lil engine can move that huge beast :crazy:

http://www.moranav6racing.com/img/Pr...d%20intake.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------



cuz she wont see ur sexy ass any more?



shakes as in engine sputtering or as in trans is looking for a gear?

idk to be honest. its at any speed really. but i dont think thats it because if i step on it from teh get go i dont feel it

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17685)
Word Eddiez.

Id miss you too brah :shake: :kiss: I haz withdrawals when u go to KY and ur in :secret:/:humping: mode :(

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:24 PM

Cez this is what it sounds like when it's slipping badddddd. Hear the shifts?

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0314091618.jpg

Cez★ 11-02-2009 10:25 PM

it shifts fine really. it chirps when im not it (not sure if its supposed to do that) but if i drive normal its fine

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

teh vid, I cant sees it :(

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17687)
Id miss you too brah :shake: :kiss: I haz withdrawals when u go to KY and ur in :secret:/:humping: mode :(


WHo said it's :secret: ? :secret:

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 17686)
idk to be honest. its at any speed really. but i dont think thats it because if i step on it from teh get go i dont feel it

Id drain/re-fill if I was u...then do et again in a couple K miles...then again in another 2-3K :roflmao: OR just pump all the old shit out via "flush"

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17691)
WHo said it's :secret: ? :secret:

u turn off ur phone....or atleast u dont reply to me texts :(....thats why its :secret:......the :humping: is just what uz doing after chocolate/mt. dew nomz. :shake:

Cez★ 11-02-2009 10:29 PM

is there a plug or something to drain it out or que?

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

i think ima SF, oil change the weekend. and plugs and wires. but bro said you need to put wires or something in order :blah:

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:29 PM

4l60e should have drain plug on pan....might be a bitch to loosen though....I know I couldnt get it to move on my 05 :roflmao: .


:nono: :facepalm:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17692)
Id drain/re-fill if I was u...then do et again in a couple K miles...then again in another 2-3K :roflmao: OR just pump all the old shit out via "flush"

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------



u turn off ur phone....or atleast u dont reply to me texts :(....thats why its :secret:......the :humping: is just what uz doing after chocolate/mt. dew nomz. :shake:


I sorry. Phone be off when I'm not really doing anything. Maybe youz could do like her twin and randomly walk into the room :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17696)
4l60e should have drain plug on pan....might be a bitch to loosen though....I know I couldnt get it to move on my 05 :roflmao: .


:nono: :facepalm:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.


I'm highly doubting his does. I haz aftermarket pan for that very reason.

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17697)
I sorry. Phone be off when I'm not really doing anything. Maybe youz could do like her twin and randomly walk into the room :roflmao

wait que? she walked in mid :humping: session? :roflmao:

Cez★ 11-02-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17696)
4l60e should have drain plug on pan....might be a bitch to loosen though....I know I couldnt get it to move on my 05 :roflmao: .


:nono: :facepalm:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Ill have to get under there and check. i may have to get a new pan with plug like chriz

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17699)
wait que? she walked in mid :humping: session? :roflmao:

:rofljestl: not quite. Had she been a couple minutes later we'd have some explaining to do lol.

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17697)
I'm highly doubting his does. I haz aftermarket pan for that very reason.

cez, use ur shinny new hf yak and get under ur obs...snap a pic of tranny pan and sext to us. Might wanna invest in an a/m pan with drain plug...or maybe get a used NBS pan with plug (If theyz swapable). Link to said pan brah?

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 17700)
Ill have to get under there and check. i may have to get a new pan with plug like chriz

Honestly I wouldn't do it unless you drain fluid/swap trannies a half dozen times during the year like I do.

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17702)
cez, use ur shinny new hf yak and get under ur obs...snap a pic of tranny pan and sext to us. Might wanna invest in an a/m pan with drain plug...or maybe get a used NBS pan with plug (If theyz swapable). Link to said pan brah?

They swappable. The plug is still a bitch to get out though.

Cez★ 11-02-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17702)
cez, use ur shinny new hf yak and get under ur obs...snap a pic of tranny pan and sext to us. Might wanna invest in an a/m pan with drain plug...or maybe get a used NBS pan with plug (If theyz swapable). Link to said pan brah?

i was going too today. where do i place yack?? :roflmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17703)
Honestly I wouldn't do it unless you drain fluid/swap trannies a half dozen times during the year like I do.

:hmm: ok

2005_Silverado 11-02-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 17701)
:rofljestl: not quite. Had she been a couple minutes later we'd have some explaining to do lol.

she never seen two people going at it? :think: :rofljest: I had a Sherrif bust me and me wife..we was making out dough...shit was still embarrassing dough :facepalm:

SarkOzy 11-02-2009 10:37 PM

This be it Eddiez

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B&M-7...01143002r37164

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 17706)
she never seen two people going at it? :think: :rofljest: I had a Sherrif bust me and me wife..we was making out dough...shit was still embarrassing dough :facepalm:

Rofl slightly more to the story I'm not disseminating. I'm sure she has though.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.