All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Robert McCall 01-22-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39410)
:wave: Welcome new guy! Been a while since we've had any new guys around here.

:wave:, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39410)
MacGyver was awesome when I was a kid. Then I didn't watch for a long time. Then I tried to watch but I couldn't do it...he just isn't as cool anymore. WTF happened?

Adulthood.

theholycow 01-22-2010 02:09 AM

Drat. My childhood sucked, but adulthood sucks too.

BillyJeanKing 01-22-2010 02:09 AM

Rob haz 12 posts

I think he's gunning for cez's postwhoar spot

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39418)
Drat. My childhood sucked, but adulthood sucks too.

randomness?

Ewok 01-22-2010 02:10 AM

eating vegetarian chili for supper ftl

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

I was a member for a year before I had that many lol

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:10 AM

oranges ftl

theholycow 01-22-2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 39419)
randomness?

No, suckage.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 39421)
eating vegetarian chili for supper ftl

I was a member for a year before I had that many lol

Vegetarian anything FTL.

Has AOT been up for a whole year yet?

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:11 AM

no. feb. i be og here

BillyJeanKing 01-22-2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39424)

has aot been up for a whole year yet?

2/7/09

Ewok 01-22-2010 02:12 AM

yeah I joined in Feb 2 but I didnt post until like october

theholycow 01-22-2010 02:12 AM

:lol: I think I arrived the first day it went up, I suppose I could have looked at my join date.

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:13 AM

word. iz number 5 i think

BillyJeanKing 01-22-2010 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39428)
:lol: I think I arrived the first day it went up, I suppose I could have looked at my join date.

:slap:

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I think shaggy waited to tell BT gaiz to join AOT

either that or I waited forever

Ewok 01-22-2010 02:16 AM

so just a question for new guy how did you find us another site, search engine out of all the interwebz how did you find us....

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:17 AM

im going to punch a baby if i end up taking a night class

Ewok 01-22-2010 02:17 AM

just curious we only have 10 or so active members that post regularly.

Robert McCall 01-22-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 39413)

COOL! I'll definitely be contributing to the fun factory. If there's one thing I love, it's chatting about my numerous fetishes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39418)
Drat. My childhood sucked, but adulthood sucks too.

Agreed, on both counts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 39419)
Rob haz 12 posts

I think he's gunning for cez's postwhoar spot

Yep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 39423)
oranges ftl

I love oranges, and orange juice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 39424)
Vegetarian anything FTL.

Agreed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 39425)
no. feb. i be og here

What?

Ewok 01-22-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 39433)
im going to punch a baby if i end up taking a night class

people in night classes are usually kinda creepy

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert McCall (Post 39435)
COOL! I'll definitely be contributing to the fun factory. If there's one thing I love, it's chatting about my numerous fetishes.



Agreed, on both counts.



Yep.



I love oranges, and orange juice.



Agreed.



What?

i like em too, but not when its the only thing to eat lol
im a OG or OM Original Member. been here since teh site was up :pimp:

BillyJeanKing 01-22-2010 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 39433)
im going to punch a baby if i end up taking a night class

those are so ghey

I hate being at school when its friggin dark out

I have one class thats supposed to be over at 10:20

luckily we never stay that long

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 39436)
people in night classes are usually kinda creepy

:blah: well thanks for making me so exited to sign up for it

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 39438)
those are so ghey

I hate being at school when its friggin dark out

I have one class thats supposed to be over at 10:20

luckily we never stay that long

imo. luckily if i choose teh night one its over at like 7 or something

Robert McCall 01-22-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewok (Post 39432)
so just a question for new guy how did you find us another site, search engine out of all the interwebz how did you find us....

Through Bape Talk. Can't remember how I found Bape Talk though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 39437)
i like em too, but not when its the only thing to eat lol
im a OG or OM Original Member. been here since teh site was up :pimp:

Oh, OK.

But what does the G in OG stand for?

theholycow 01-22-2010 02:21 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.G._Original_Gangster

Neato. That album has New Jack Hustler on it.

BillyJeanKing 01-22-2010 02:21 AM

I think anybody who joined in feb 09 should be in the OG's group and anybody after that is meh

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

lol

theholycow 01-22-2010 02:21 AM

Regular poster that joined in the first year is definitely OG by anyone's standard.

Cez★ 01-22-2010 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert McCall (Post 39440)
Through Bape Talk. Can't remember how I found Bape Talk though.



Oh, OK.

But what does the G in OG stand for?

original gangsta. but i shouldve used OM from teh beginning lol


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.