All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6873)
Yeahhh... NO :rofl2: my cousin had a white obs ecsb 2wd with wheels/tires that had to be that same size and it had a body kit (stick on flares everywhere) and lund window covers, and lightning vinyl on the rear glass. It made me cry. He's actually the one who gave me the euros I had on my truck for a few months :jester:

just messing with you brah...Ive seen ur pics, truck looks fine with those meats. The spaceship looking trokas with that combo ARE mexi....urs is classy/offroady looking. :hitit: :imo:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:11 PM

holy shit! :whoa: :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by newspaper
Unemployment in Inland Southern California was unchanged in August, holding at 14.5 percent, according to
a state report released today. Unemployment in July had initially been estimated at 14.3 percent but revised
upwards.
The jobless rate in Riverside County rose to 15 percent, and unemployment in San Bernardino County was
estimated at 13.9 percent, the state Employment Development Department reported.
The Inland area lost an estimated 5,400 jobs in August, an improvement from July, when almost 27,000 jobs
were eliminated.
California's unemployment rate rose from 11.9 percent in July to 12.2 percent.


Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:12 PM

i want to click on streetcreds thread :(

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6883)
holy shit! :whoa: :eek:

:whoa:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6879)
:wave: chriz. for teh first time in a while i logged out of gmfs at work

hey cez. i actually haven't gone to gmfs today :pepper:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6880)
just messing with you brah...Ive seen ur pics, truck looks fine with those meats. The spaceship looking trokas with that combo ARE mexi....urs is classy/offroady looking. :hitit: :imo:

:shake: next time I need tires I may move to a x8 or x9 of some sort if money allows me to get new wheels. That will be quite a while from now though. If I get narrower meats, I can crank the bars down a bit and get some ride quality back lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6883)
holy shit! :whoa: :eek:

not good imo
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6884)
i want to click on streetcreds thread :(

the pics are nice but omg it locks up my lil mac mini for 20 mins each time I go into it :jester:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6884)
i want to click on streetcreds thread :(

DONT!....itll lock ur pc...it fucked up my Pre too :rockit:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:16 PM

Waiting on my boss before I go to server room, he keeps saying "OK READY TO GO!?" then "lemme get coffee".. then "ALRIGHT LETS GO!" "wait lemme go to the rest room" "OK NOW LETS GOOOO" "wait lemme eat a lil somethin real quick" :jester:

hence the "bye gaiz" "oh hai" "BYE" "ohai" :rofl:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6887)
hey cez. i actually haven't gone to gmfs today :pepper:

:shake: next time I need tires I may move to a x8 or x9 of some sort if money allows me to get new wheels. That will be quite a while from now though. If I get narrower meats, I can crank the bars down a bit and get some ride quality back lol

not good imo

the pics are nice but omg it locks up my lil mac mini for 20 mins each time I go into it :jester:

i checked up on it and logged out. poeple still seem butthurt


Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6888)
DONT!....itll lock ur pc...it fucked up my Pre too :rockit:

lol if anything itll freeze up my home comp :jester:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6889)
Waiting on my boss before I go to server room, he keeps saying "OK READY TO GO!?" then "lemme get coffee".. then "ALRIGHT LETS GO!" "wait lemme go to the rest room" "OK NOW LETS GOOOO" "wait lemme eat a lil somethin real quick" :jester:

hence the "bye gaiz" "oh hai" "BYE" "ohai" :rofl:


gotta love those bosses...I had a boss that would be talking business 1 min, tennis the next, a completely diff client the next and then be like "What was I talking aboot?"

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6890)
lol if anything itll freeze up my home comp :jester:

just let it freeze up and go get some nomz or play with ninja kitteh and then come back later to streetcreds bishes

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6891)
gotta love those bosses...I had a boss that would be talking business 1 min, tennis the next, a completely diff client the next and then be like "What was I talking aboot?"

:rofl: yea sometimes he's like "Today we need to head over to the server room and replace these drives and reroute these cables and move this and that" and then by 2:00 he's like "meh tomorrow" LOL

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6890)
i checked up on it and logged out. poeple still seem butthurt




lol if anything itll freeze up my home comp :jester:

what they saying still? havent checked it out today

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6895)
what they saying still? havent checked it out today

they said :bawl:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6892)
just let it freeze up and go get some nomz or play with ninja kitteh and then come back later to streetcreds bishes

:shake: kitteh stepped out last night and i left him outside lol. left out some nomz and he left some poop so hes around still lol

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6892)
just let it freeze up and go get some nomz or play with ninja kitteh and then come back later to streetcreds bishes

ima try it on ps3 :secret: Im 99% sure efan is gonna go to 110% duty though :banana-mario:

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6897)
:shake: kitteh stepped out last night and i left him outside lol. left out some nomz and he left some poop so hes around still lol

around here, leaving a tiny kitteh outside = death for the kitteh :( coyotes and shit

theholycow 09-21-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6791)
work pc wont let me D/L anything :( Id be rocking FF if I could

1. At home, download from this: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable.
2. Run it at home. Tell it to extract onto your USB drive.
3. Plug in USB drive at work, run FF without installing it.
4. Rock on.

(You could run put it on a CD.)

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6895)
what they saying still? havent checked it out today

i didnt read anything lol. i was in teh pismo thread by budrun and he was talking about some people being antisocial and some peeps were :pissed: and whatever. i just posted on some thread about mah spindles

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6897)
:shake: kitteh stepped out last night and i left him outside lol. left out some nomz and he left some poop so hes around still lol

good trade :shake: :imo:

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6899)
around here, leaving a tiny kitteh outside = death for the kitteh :( coyotes and shit

:( he sticks around cuz i feed him, spoiled fuck lol. i think i may be the only one on my block with a kitteh everyone else has dogs

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6902)
good trade :shake: :imo:

he a hustler

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 6900)
1. At home, download from this: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable.
2. Run it at home. Tell it to extract onto your USB drive.
3. Plug in USB drive at work, run FF without installing it.
4. Rock on.

(You could run put it on a CD.)

will do, gracias sir :rockit:

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6903)
:( he sticks around cuz i feed him, spoiled fuck lol. i think i may be the only one on my block with a kitteh everyone else has dogs

mexis usually = PBs or :boxing:

theholycow 09-21-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6893)
:rofl: yea sometimes he's like "Today we need to head over to the server room and replace these drives and reroute these cables and move this and that" and then by 2:00 he's like "meh tomorrow" LOL

If I was in charge, that's probably how things would go here too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6899)
around here, leaving a tiny kitteh outside = death for the kitteh :( coyotes and shit

Same at my house. I've seen a neighbor kittah, he's a beastmode motherfucker, really big...but I bet he'll eventually get eaten.

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:25 PM

I see they pulled TCT out of WW

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6898)
ima try it on ps3 :secret: Im 99% sure efan is gonna go to 110% duty though :banana-mario:

my friend has this:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....ercooler_2.jpg
:jester: its overkill since the PS3 never overheats anyway but he wanted to be safe I guess :shrug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6903)
:( he sticks around cuz i feed him, spoiled fuck lol. i think i may be the only one on my block with a kitteh everyone else has dogs

all dogs? more reason to keep kitteh inside :rofl:
Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 6900)
1. At home, download from this: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable.
2. Run it at home. Tell it to extract onto your USB drive.
3. Plug in USB drive at work, run FF without installing it.
4. Rock on.

(You could run put it on a CD.)

portableapps are ftw sometimes :shake:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6906)
mexis usually = PBs or :boxing:

or wein0rz

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 6906)
mexis usually = PBs or :boxing:

lol or chihuahuas

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:27 PM

what a douche :imo:
Quote:

Is there really a need for each person that attended the meet to start a new thread for their pics alone?

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 6907)
Same at my house. I've seen a neighbor kittah, he's a beastmode motherfucker, really big...but I bet he'll eventually get eaten.

When my cat was a kitten he stayed inside but now he refuses to use a litterbox, he acts like a dog and must be let out or he will shit on the floor :jester: so he does go outside but he has lasted long enough that he obviously knows where to avoid and how to quickly access the roof :rofl:

A couple years ago we got a second cat who was raised by a chihuahua before we picked him up. He was a little asshole. His name was Diesel but since he acted like such a dick (scratched/bit/etc all of us and my other cat all the time) I called him D. He never came back one day... Although I think Kitty might have killed him and not a Coyote because Kitty is a hardass and he had 0 patience for D.

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6909)
my friend has this:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....ercooler_2.jpg
:jester: its overkill since the PS3 never overheats anyway but he wanted to be safe I guess :shrug:

all dogs? more reason to keep kitteh inside :rofl:

portableapps are ftw sometimes :shake:

or wein0rz

pussy house dogs lol

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 06:32 PM

grrrrrrr

stonehenge 09-21-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6915)
pussy house dogs lol

ahhh lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 6916)
grrrrrrr

que onda C-unit?

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:35 PM

gone poopin brb

theholycow 09-21-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 6915)
pussy house dogs lol

I have one. Used to have two. Worst dogs ever.

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 6917)
ahhh lol

que onda C-unit?


Iz slightly annoyed with work and still somewhat neurotic from driving 8 hours in the rain through mountains yesterday.

Cez★ 09-21-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 6919)
I have one. Used to have two. Worst dogs ever.

lol. new neighbors got like 2 or 3. i really want to see what happens if shadow happens to run into one.

BillyJeanKing 09-21-2009 06:38 PM

Do any of you guys work

You bums have been on AOT all day

SarkOzy 09-21-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 6923)
Do any of you guys work

You bums have been on AOT all day


We all work 50 hours a week. This is an escape.

BillyJeanKing 09-21-2009 06:40 PM

I don't go to work until 10pm.............sliding down the pole

2005_Silverado 09-21-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 6923)
Do any of you guys work

You bums have been on AOT all day

negative


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.