All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

Cez★ 09-23-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 7780)
Might be picking me up one maybe next week or the week after. :rockit:

tp2 crew?? :hmm: :crazy:

Manbearpig 09-23-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7781)
tp2 crew?? :hmm: :crazy:

Im going to keep calling verizons sale line until i get a deal on one haha

Luke got his for 100

So I'm going to throw out the end contract and change companies threat.

Per haywoods instructions

stonehenge 09-23-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 7763)

Rebuild one for me too plz, but a 350 this time. Thanks bro.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7778)
htc TP2 :bowtie:

bb S2 :bowtie:

Cez★ 09-23-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 7782)
Im going to keep calling verizons sale line until i get a deal on one haha

Luke got his for 100

So I'm going to throw out the end contract and change companies threat.

Per haywoods instructions

i think im due for a upgrade around this time. hopefully its on friday so i can get rid of this brick im using

2005_Silverado 09-23-2009 06:56 PM

wife just :slap: me for not keeping up with memos :( but I no get them, Im not important enough

SarkOzy 09-23-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7779)
no francois help, unless u want disinfected starter :shrug:

:roflsquared:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7783)
Rebuild one for me too plz, but a 350 this time. Thanks bro.

bb S2 :bowtie:

'Tis for a 5.7 brah :read:

Cez★ 09-23-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7783)
Rebuild one for me too plz, but a 350 this time. Thanks bro.

bb S2 :bowtie:

:shake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7785)
wife just :slap: me for not keeping up with memos :( but I no get them, Im not important enough

me neither :( i almost missed out on huge lunch

Manbearpig 09-23-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 7787)
:roflsquared:



'Tis for a 5.7 brah :read:

A TPI 5.7 :rofl:

2005_Silverado 09-23-2009 06:58 PM

these be concerning www.recovery.org :uhoh:

stonehenge 09-23-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarkOzy (Post 7787)
'Tis for a 5.7 brah :read:

I meant because I have a 5.0 now, I'd like a 5.7 this time around :shake: when your done, you can drive it over here since your used to the trucker lifestyle now :shake: I'll buy you a cheeseburger brah
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7790)
these be concerning www.recovery.org :uhoh:

Cali be dark :imo

2005_Silverado 09-23-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7791)
Cali be dark :imo

darkest one :( freaking people wanna do as lil reporting as possible...looking for ANY possible way to get out of reporting reqrmnts

Manbearpig 09-23-2009 07:07 PM

Woot going to Austin tomorrow

Cez★ 09-23-2009 07:07 PM

woot sleeping late tomorrow. class til 10 am

2005_Silverado 09-23-2009 07:09 PM

I have a 4 day weekend :hump: taking friday off, and I has my EOMO :cool: Whats your school/work schedule look like cez?

Manbearpig 09-23-2009 07:10 PM

http://outnumberedtwotoone.files.wor...zombieland.jpg

Cant wait!
Seeing it Friday :secret:

stonehenge 09-23-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7796)
I have a 4 day weekend :hump: taking friday off, and I has my EOMO :cool: Whats your school/work schedule look like cez?

poor d2 is gonna get worn OUT

stonehenge 09-23-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 7798)
[IMG]http://outnumberedtwotoone.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/zombieland.jpg[IMG]

Cant wait!
Seeing it Friday :secret:

gonna be BA :imo

chevyrado14 09-23-2009 07:12 PM

i wanna go see the informant this weekend any thoughts good or bad?

Cez★ 09-23-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7796)
I have a 4 day weekend :hump: taking friday off, and I has my EOMO :cool: Whats your school/work schedule look like cez?

lets see school monday thru wednesday from 8:30 to 11:30 then work from around 12 to 4 or later if i want. thursday 1 class at 10:00 so i sleep later and go to work at teh same time. fridays i have off

2005_Silverado 09-23-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7799)
poor d2 is gonna get worn OUT

:33:

Cez★ 09-23-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chevyrado14 (Post 7802)
i wanna go see the informant this weekend any thoughts good or bad?

looks good :imo:

chevyrado14 09-23-2009 07:13 PM

yea i think so too damon plays a good role in it i think

Cez★ 09-23-2009 07:14 PM

surroragates looks good too

stonehenge 09-23-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSierra (Post 7804)
lets see school monday thru wednesday from 8:30 to 11:30 then work from around 12 to 4 or later if i want. thursday 1 class at 10:00 so i sleep later and go to work at teh same time. fridays i have off

Damn you and your fridays off :pissed:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado (Post 7805)
:33:

plz put ice pack on ps3 and give d2 a nice microfiber rub before you play because theres gonna be a lot of :humping: on them both

Cez★ 09-23-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 7810)
Damn you and your fridays off :pissed:

plz put ice pack on ps3 and give d2 a nice microfiber rub before you play because theres gonna be a lot of :humping: on them both

i still come to work :lol:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.