All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: The Chat Thread (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=405)

stonehenge 02-24-2010 06:04 PM

Current w00t is a 2GB wifi SD card. You activate it on your PC and then put it in your camera and the fuckin SD card has wifi so you can get pics from your camera without plugging it in :whoa:

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:04 PM

from 2/19 when i hit 10K posts to now 2/24 i have posted 500 more times rofl

2005_Silverado 02-24-2010 06:05 PM

me elementary pcs was old school...had true floppy drives...the 5" flawpeez kind. had to swap like 3-5 flawpeez to get the damn thing to boot. :hahano:

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:06 PM

:roflbow: holy shit :roflmao: fuck i snorted trying to hold back mah laffter from your post eddiez

BillyJeanKing 02-24-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 54342)
from 2/19 when i hit 10K posts to now 2/24 i have posted 500 more times rofl

Average Posts Per Day: 27.50 :eek2:

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOURKE (Post 54348)

Average Posts Per Day: 27.50 :eek2:

i see what you did there :ninjaedit:
guess thats what happens when your in front of a computer all day :nonojest:

BillyJeanKing 02-24-2010 06:09 PM

:nonojest:

:emo:

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:09 PM

:rofl:

2005_Silverado 02-24-2010 06:10 PM

cez, u ever see the sun :uhoh:

stonehenge 02-24-2010 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54344)
me elementary pcs was old school...had true floppy drives...the 5" flawpeez kind. had to swap like 3-5 flawpeez to get the damn thing to boot. :hahano:

The first computer I ever got interested in was my moms. She had it in her office to type shit up. It ran DOS and used the big ass mf flawpzeez. Good times.

In elementary and first part of middle school they were still using the old ass Macs that had the multicolored apple on the front, were all one piece, had shitty small screens, only accepted floppys, and were always fucking up and giving the little sad computer when you tried to boot them LOL

actually in elementary they were still black and white

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:13 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/24/rho...ex.html?hpt=T2

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54352)
cez, u ever see the sun :uhoh:

yup, haz window at desk and on way home/school

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 54353)
The first computer I ever got interested in was my moms. She had it in her office to type shit up. It ran DOS and used the big ass mf flawpzeez. Good times.

In elementary and first part of middle school they were still using the old ass Macs that had the multicolored apple on the front, were all one piece, had shitty small screens, only accepted floppys, and were always fucking up and giving the little sad computer when you tried to boot them LOL

actually in elementary they were still black and white

:rofl: goddamn. fawking flintstones

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/educ...il.html?hpt=T2

stonehenge 02-24-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 54354)
:rofl: goddamn. fawking flintstones

GTFO AND GO WATCH YOUR FUCKIN CARTOONS :pissedfist:

2005_Silverado 02-24-2010 06:15 PM

know how I made me mix tapes? had lil bamf recorder like the ones used in movies/tv when they record interogations....loaded blank tape, was sitting by BAMF stainless steel radio me pawps had and hit the play and rec button when song i liked came on. Had to be super quiet or else Id record me mom yell "eddeh! ven a comer! food's ready" :facepalm:

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 54357)
GTFO AND GO WATCH YOUR FUCKIN CARTOONS :pissedfist:

:emo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54360)
know how I made me mix tapes? had lil bamf recorder like the ones used in movies/tv when they record interogations....loaded blank tape, was sitting by BAMF stainless steel radio me pawps had and hit the play and rec button when song i liked came on. Had to be super quiet or else Id record me mom yell "eddeh! ven a comer! food's ready" :facepalm:

:roflmao: i had cassette slot in radio :)

2005_Silverado 02-24-2010 06:18 PM

every now and then, the stupid radio station would play their slogan/ad, midway through the MFing songs :pissed: and Id get "ice ice baby" with "Q96, playing the valleys best hits" :( RIGHT in the middle of the song :hahano:

stonehenge 02-24-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

:jester: I had this BAMF radio/casette/RECORD player that was my moms and she gave it to me. I never used the records porque the casettes were mas cool :cool: I'd record from the radio and have to be ready at the end of the song to hit stop so I didn't record the puto DJ or some commercials or something. Made some BAMF tapes. Oh and if I couldn't find a blank one, I'd break the little tab on some shitty one my mom/dad didn't want and record over it. Pirata estyle :pimp:

BillyJeanKing 02-24-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

whats a tape? :shrug:

theholycow 02-24-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 54226)
I love woot, I've never managed to get a BoC though. A lot of times they confuse people by offering things with titles like "Buckets of Candy", "Biscuits or Croissants", etc :roflmao: all BoCs

Oh ya and w00ts shipping is always $5 I think, even for big ass vacuums and TVs and shit.

In their forums, the system automatically changes BOC to stuff like that - Bandolier of Carrots, etc.

Yes, shipping is ALWAYS $5. If something is cheap and easy to ship they lower its price until $5 is worthwhile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54231)
totally lost then...I thought you lived in RI :think: I no mean if that be ur place o work...just wondering if u fall within that district :emo:

OIC. I live in RI but that school is a good 50 minutes away from me. It's in a somewhat ghetto town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54241)
maybe from me parents casa....50mins

My commute is 38 miles, about 50-55 minutes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 54248)
wtf some esplain this to me:

Area:
- City 601.7 sq mi (1,558 km2)
- Land 579.4 sq mi (1,501 km2)

How can the city be bigger than the land its on :wtf:

Edit: figured it out. those facts be for Houston and Tejas doesn't make any fuckin' sense

Multi-level. They have 22 square miles of elevated freeway or something...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54256)
pero might not even have BB soon :( dealer now says "oh we havent been able to finance u cuz entire house payment be on ur name" :blah:

:wtf: How can they let you drive off the lot with it before you're approved to buy it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 54269)
i wanna buy letters to put LOL WUT on teh sides :roflmao:

WIN! DMFW!
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54328)
i remember having to use a typewritter to do reports and shit :blah: was more like a word processor...had tiny screen, typed, hit enter and then it printed. remember going to library and using old pc/apple with the green screen and all the burned in images :roflmao: god im old :(

BTDT.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez (Post 54331)
:roflsquared: holy fawk. not even thc talks about that

It doesn't come up often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54344)

My Apple ][GS was like that. It had both 5.25 and 3.5 drives but you couldn't get any programs on 3.5. Many programs came on two or more disks that had to be swapped out during boot.

2005_Silverado 02-24-2010 06:20 PM

wan, yup...i remember having to break that tab...tape had to have both oyitos on top in order to record

stonehenge 02-24-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2009_Silverado (Post 54368)
wan, yup...i remember having to break that tab...tape had to have both oyitos on top in order to record

:word: i be like "ta loco hits of the 50s" *SNAP* and then record some BAMF shit from radio

Cez★ 02-24-2010 06:22 PM

:roflmao:

theholycow 02-24-2010 06:22 PM

Quote:

I did that too. Then I got one that could record directly from radio. It also had song-seek, it could fast forward until the silence between songs. It had a "record mute" button that I didn't understand until I tried it. I kept pressing it and nothing happened. Then later when I listened to Steely Dan's "Hey Nineteen" I got all little silences where I pressed the button.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 54365)
:jester: I had this BAMF radio/casette/RECORD player that was my moms and she gave it to me. I never used the records porque the casettes were mas cool :cool: I'd record from the radio and have to be ready at the end of the song to hit stop so I didn't record the puto DJ or some commercials or something. Made some BAMF tapes. Oh and if I couldn't find a blank one, I'd break the little tab on some shitty one my mom/dad didn't want and record over it. Pirata estyle :pimp:

I played records on my Fisher Price record player.

You had to tape over the missing tab to do pirata style. Breaking the tab write-protected it.

stonehenge 02-24-2010 06:23 PM

Ohhhhh YEAH!! I didn't tape tho, I just stuff some papel in there :cool:

I had it backwards :fp:

2005_Silverado 02-24-2010 06:24 PM

ah, so it was other way...i remember messing with tabs...thought they had to be broken...pero now I remember shoving paper into the lil holes :pepper:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

wan, :shake: mexis think alike...except cez :uhoh:

theholycow 02-24-2010 06:25 PM

I usually had tape or some labels around. Stuffing paper into the holes was too much work.