Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-10-2015, 02:29 PM   #117451
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Me neither until last night.

Now I think I has slight fever. Bleh

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #117452
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lil Cez not kind to normal sized Cez.

Had pizza and chorro last night as well

Pizza was from a local place though, was delicious. Could have been BWW lunch giving me the chorro.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:46 PM   #117453
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

sharing dat chorro

pero

pretty pizza was cause for mine, felt fine all day until after eating.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

woke up early for some reason. turned on tv and found blair witch 2.

never seen this and noticed that one of the scenes and one of the girls on this is similar to the redhead in scary movie 2. didnt know they parodied this one lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 04:12 PM   #117454
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i felt fine until pizza also, pero RIGHT after I nommed it was time for chorro, idk if it went through THAT fast
Old 08-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #117455
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

soon as it hit small intestine it was go time

my guts was brewing for a while after eating it i knew it was bad. fak u lil cezs pizza

now not sure wtf to eat lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 04:23 PM   #117456
stonehenge

sopa/caldo and crackaz
Old 08-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #117457
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

crackaz and noodles? i haz

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

rofl,scary movie 2 on teebee now

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

been watching ray donovan new season.

theres this luchador chick thats just

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 09:56 PM   #117458
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

got call from restaurants on the run. going for ride along tomorrow for OG to show me how its done. should be starting the day after

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 10:28 PM   #117459
stonehenge

"when you deliver this, always eat one because I been eating one every time and if you deliver it with one more every time, they're gonna know I been nomin'. don't ruin this for me"
Old 08-10-2015, 10:29 PM   #117460
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

buddy makes it sound like ubertough shit having to check orders and stuff. bruh, chill. i got dis

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 10:30 PM   #117461
stonehenge

"you seen my MAL list? I keep that shit toit, I got dis"
Old 08-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #117462
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo

hope cv can handle constant turning on/off for a few days tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #117463
stonehenge

get remote start, let it run sometimes when running into places
Old 08-10-2015, 11:27 PM   #117464
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yes lemme spend monies i dont have.

thought about taking spare key and leaving car on and always having spare key with me to open door, but id hate leaving car on out of my sight depending on where i deliver

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-10-2015, 11:47 PM   #117465
stonehenge

lol was just an option for the future brah

and yeah, I wouldn't want to leave the key in the ignition with the car running, fts
Old 08-10-2015, 11:54 PM   #117466
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

maybe, idk if i want remote start. really hope i can get enough to at least get an oil change. oh fak. starters are $100+ that have to wait lol

well, cheaper at rockauto

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2015, 01:51 AM   #117467
stonehenge

My car didnt start earlier, but mine seems like fuel. Its been like this off and on for a long time. Starter is kicking in and plenty of juice in the battery. Might need a pump soon. Not a big deal for a 15 year old car.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:31 AM   #117468
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

on first fuel pump?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2015, 06:50 AM   #117469
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wtf, so around last week, i got charged for a figure. had barely managed to move around enough monies to cover payment. was out of monies.

so friday i go to redbox and get a movie, i was gonna pay cash but didnt realize u cant with redbox. so im like fffuuuu, gonna get overdrafted and cant even cover that. so i go to bank few hours later to deposit some cash i still had. my account should only read like $20. but i was surprised to see my receipt say $137.xx. wtf. i know my card was charged. i got shipping confirmation for fig. but the charge doesnt show up anymore on my online statement. wtf. hasnt shown up since then. which i figure it should have, this hasnt happened ever to me.

so should i expect for me to be charged? i could use money but dont want to spend money and then have charge reappear and take me into a negative balance

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2015, 11:25 AM   #117470
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yes, expect to be charged. Give it a week, then contact the seller. It could be a bank that fucked up.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #117471
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fak u cao. Wasn't coming here to be told to do the right thing

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2015, 03:20 PM   #117472
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

typical mexi
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #117473
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If you try to play dumb then you're gonna eventually end up with an overdraft charge. Fuck that shit.
Old 08-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #117474
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

So....who wants to help Camb with port forwarding?? ?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:15 PM   #117475
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
on first fuel pump?
First for me anyway, IDK if Customs ever replaced it. I've had the car for around 6 years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
wtf, so around last week, i got charged for a figure. had barely managed to move around enough monies to cover payment. was out of monies.

so friday i go to redbox and get a movie, i was gonna pay cash but didnt realize u cant with redbox. so im like fffuuuu, gonna get overdrafted and cant even cover that. so i go to bank few hours later to deposit some cash i still had. my account should only read like $20. but i was surprised to see my receipt say $137.xx. wtf. i know my card was charged. i got shipping confirmation for fig. but the charge doesnt show up anymore on my online statement. wtf. hasnt shown up since then. which i figure it should have, this hasnt happened ever to me.

so should i expect for me to be charged? i could use money but dont want to spend money and then have charge reappear and take me into a negative balance
Yeah, idk why some charges pop up right away, some take a while to show up, some show up and then disappear before coming back later, etc. You'd think by now they would have the debit system pretty well oiled and it would all behave the same way. I hate when something shows up and then disappears, then BAM it posts a week later. Bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
So....who wants to help Camb with port forwarding?? ?
Can't today (work then nomz at parents until late), but if it worked before flashing DD-WRT then it has to be something on the router. I don't have much experience with DD-WRT, but make sure you are using the right local IP when forwarding (the computer you want to wake is static right?), the right port (forward any ports that you think you might need, you can clean it up later and remove ones that don't get used. I think WOL uses 7, 8, or 9 by default?), etc.

Also, check this out: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/WOL

There are some other things they mention setting up, like ARP entries.