Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #3101
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Want wrapper thing nao
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:57 AM   #3102
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Want vanilla.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM   #3103
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yes bit the wrapper thing seems closer and he said it is what makes vanilla sweet so wtf lol
Old 09-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #3104
MikeH
waffler

Well he said a week or so for the vanilla ROM so lets hope it doesn't get pushed back.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #3105
stonehenge

Idgaf as long as we get some new shit to play with lol
Old 09-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #3106
MikeH
waffler

I'm more interested in that Obsidian ROM. He builds from source and his Sapphire ROM seems legit.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:36 AM   #3107
stonehenge

Same. Out of all I've heard, that is what I want most. But for now I'd be happy to play with FlyX2 or this wrapper thing or whatever.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #3108
MikeH
waffler

RT @cvpcs Obsidian just got an upgrade for its props and is being worked on to stabalize its boot/install process.

RT @cvpcs Lastly, so far we have enough to start looking around for an x on ebay/craigslist/etc. Thanks everyone for your support!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:21 AM   #3109
stonehenge

Do want
Old 09-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #3110
MikeH
waffler

Did you ever run Sapphire on your D1?
Old 09-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #3111
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

sapphire??
Old 09-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #3112
stonehenge

When I gave the D1 to my wife sapphire was in its early stages. Never tried it.

Yay, its a rom. Check out http://www.ccroms.net
Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #3113
stonehenge

New version of FlyX has been flashed. Now need to apply REVO again.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #3114
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

is the sapphire any good?? looks nice!
Old 09-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #3115
stonehenge

Give it a try, I hear good things. You know how easy it is to go back anyway.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #3116
MikeH
waffler

Downloading fly now.

Yes give Sapphire a try so we know whether to look forward to Obsidian or not lol. 1.1.0 should be out soon he said, just waiting on a couple things.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #3117
MikeH
waffler

Music on lockscreen still isn't fixed

Boot animation was kinda sweet tho.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #3118
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I'll try during lunsh.

I rlylike UD xtreme. Still using it.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #3119
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

How do I fix the following....

I have a GMail account and 2 college accounts (1 being on the google/gmail server, the other not). When I get an email for the college email under the google server, it comes up both in my GMail account and the college-google account. Notifications for the email comes up for both emails.

Help?
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #3120
MikeH
waffler

Are you having it forwarded?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Sapphire also has some themes and it doesnt need SetCPU in order to overclock. It has its own thing built into GEM settings.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #3121
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Its enabled via IMAP, but not forwarding to the address.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #3122
MikeH
waffler

But you have 2 different accounts setup in Gmail?
Old 09-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #3123
race2c
Garage Status

One is GMail account

One is college account via Google server, not on that gmail account in any way. It uses IMAP settings as imap.google.com and smtp.google.com or whatever they are.

One is college account, not on google server in any way, totally different server
Old 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #3124
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Tried flashing sapphire. CANNOT get it to take...

have reset to factory 3 times, still has UD on it
Old 09-01-2010, 06:18 PM   #3125
race2c
Garage Status

Wipe Cache/data ?