Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-04-2016, 06:04 AM   #25301
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

It all sounds the same when u duct tape their mouth
Old 01-05-2016, 01:29 AM   #25302
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

gonna play some bf4 if any of you girls want to play
Old 01-05-2016, 03:40 AM   #25303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yes lemme connect to my PSN

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

randomly decided to go south of sanctuary hills and see where it led me.

found boston mayoral shelter. neat little place that scared the hell out of me.

was clearing it (just looking for stuff) when i randomly ran into synths (which arent random now imo after u destory instittue)

cleared the room and thought it was it. went to clear out another path and a fuckin legendary deathclaw drops from the ceiling fts. im out

killed it and a ton more synths and got some decent junk

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

fuckin hell.

so i got out and continued my journey. ended up waking up a legendary glowing bear. that thing took down two fucking deathclaws, a brotherhood chopper (somehow, dunno how taht happened, nothing was shooting at it) and one of the brotherhood armor dudes.

then came across some abandoned warehouse and another deathclaw came outta nowhere. as im running around killing that, i get an alpha deathclaw coming at me

infuckingsane.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:11 AM   #25304
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Drugs, lots of drugs
Old 01-05-2016, 04:11 AM   #25305
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

my dude be clean

also, apparently i can flirt with hancock

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2016, 04:13 PM   #25306
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I never use chems, have stockpile at the red rocket lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:31 PM   #25307
TATERNATER
potato tornado

My dude does all the drugs if I don't have my power armor.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:41 PM   #25308
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no drugs and rarely use power armor
#DARE #crackiswhack #methnotevenonce
Old 01-05-2016, 06:09 PM   #25309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just carry tons of health recovery items

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #25310
stonehenge

I have a billion stimpaks and plenty of nomz from cooking bears and dogs (lol)
Old 01-05-2016, 06:34 PM   #25311
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

all dem juicy deathclaw and mirelurk steaks

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

plus water, blood packs, cola's and the rad-x/radaway

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2016, 06:36 PM   #25312
stonehenge

i put colas away since they have rads (right?), I just keep radX/radaway, stimpaks, and whatever non-rad hp meat I have a decent amount of, the rest gets stored so I can carry more junk lol
Old 01-05-2016, 06:50 PM   #25313
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah they do. the quantum colas are bamf at restoring health though.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2016, 06:51 PM   #25314
stonehenge

might use

I miss Fallout3/NV type radiation where it made you weaker but didn't reduce your max health
Old 01-05-2016, 06:52 PM   #25315
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

might have to try NV

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2016, 06:53 PM   #25316
stonehenge

The graphics and animations aren't nearly as nice and there's no settlements but there are a couple followers, you can mod weapons (not armor), you can make ammo, etc. I loved NV, some people didn't like it.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:55 PM   #25317
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

jojo said it was bigger

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-06-2016, 02:37 AM   #25318
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Seemed to be...
Old 01-06-2016, 02:47 AM   #25319
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Vote for this game on Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=589663482

It's making all these SJW shitheads rage.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:39 PM   #25320
stonehenge

Finally swapped my thumbsticks for Xbox One sticks. The rubbers on my originals were peeling off.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-14-2016, 02:49 AM   #25321
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

You can buy replacement PS4 ones for like $4 or something, maybe less.

I just have a newer controller and haven't had the problem at all on it.

Old 01-14-2016, 05:41 AM   #25322
stonehenge

I know, but I didn't want them wearing out again. These XB1 sticks are actually pretty nice. I like the texture. They were like $5 or $6 for 4 of them.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-15-2016, 10:17 PM   #25323
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Was busy and forgot to post it the other day, but Amazon Prime is now offering 20% off on EVERY game pre order, even the collectors editions. It's not just for pre orders either, the discount works up to two weeks after the game comes out.

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=13584215011

Made my day on Wednesday when they announced it.

Old 01-15-2016, 10:20 PM   #25324
stonehenge

Yeah! I forgot to post about it too, thought it was awesome. The 2 weeks thing is the best part, you can wait for reviews.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-15-2016, 10:21 PM   #25325
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

man and i be broke as fuck now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works