Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Parkerd

Tournaments Won: 1

Gay Gift packages for your better half

You can’t assign a price for all the love and care that she showers on you. Even she does not expect monetary gains. It is the time you spend for her, that matters the most, for her. Yes, she is your wife. This time, let’s convey your love and affection for her. How about offering her a surprise gift? It’s would be a great idea, won’t it be?

Confused over what to gift? Jewellery boxes, fancy accessories, make up sets, she has had a lot of them; why add clutter again? Go for some unique Gift Ideas For Wife . The best thing that she loves to do is to spend some time with you. So, gift her, the same this time. A gift package of adventure or gastronomy would be preeminent. It would convey that you would also love to spend time with her. Just buy it and get ready to see her leap in joy. The package would have various options to choose the places that you want to visit on the adventure trip. As for the gastronomy package, it will provide options to choose the cuisines, places, etc. The recipient can choose from them. Your wife will thus be at freedom to choose a location where she wants to spend time with you.

You have numerous gift purchase websites out there from where you can buy the gift packages.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Orly

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

might just give her a dick in a box instead
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

You gotta cut a hole in the box first.........

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:10 PM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgt
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

second you put yo junk in that box
Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #7
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

lasly, make her open the box...
Old 04-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #8
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Cawk in bawx

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #9
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

just knock her teeth out

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #10
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I guess the honeymoon phase is over!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #11
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

wasnt much a honeymoon after being together for 11 years

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Fts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote