Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #16051
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I might do that too.

(tapatalk)

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Chris, this is kinda sense-ish: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/14710-the...ck-theme-3812/
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:20 AM   #16052
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Flashed M4 and back up and running

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:24 AM   #16053
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hmm so if I flash the M4 Lucid, I can then do the Tangerine ziptheme right?
Old 03-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #16054
MikeH
waffler

Yessir

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2012, 04:33 AM   #16055
stonehenge

mmm gonna do that and roll orange for a while, should look fairly sekz

oh and the blue doesn't look good w/ green andy case put the Diz back on for a while
Old 03-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #16056
stonehenge

Not really liking these icons but I'm being lazy :/

(tapatalk)
Old 03-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #16057
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I like them, simple yet affective
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #16058
stonehenge

well I like them in general but not with the black/orange, they aren't dark enough

(tapatalk)
Old 03-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #16059
MikeH
waffler

want a different colored case, but not sure which color
Old 03-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #16060
stonehenge

i love the all black glass face on the GNex, looks good with any color

kinda want that white cruzerlite
Old 03-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #16061
MikeH
waffler

Think I want a bright blue, or might get this white one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ce-full-site=1
Old 03-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #16062
stonehenge

oo i like that white one and < $9 after shipping

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

but no cut out for pogo pins

WHAT EVER WILL WE DO
Old 03-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #16063
MikeH
waffler

said FIDIL and bought it from their ebay page since has free ship

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHITE-GLOSS-...ht_2346wt_1398
Old 03-09-2012, 08:09 PM   #16064
MikeH
waffler

case apparently shipped already
Old 03-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #16065
stonehenge

deyyyyyyummm dfw
Old 03-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #16066
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 03-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #16067
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

eclipse for lyphe for le razher
Old 03-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #16068
stonehenge

dat gingybread

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

just flashed lean kernel, gonna try this bish out
Old 03-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #16069
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

u on ics ?

my battery lasts 6 hours at best with use.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #16070
stonehenge

Yeah I got a GNex so I've been whoring the ICS.

Isn't there a decent build of ICS for the Razr by now? Or maybe I'm thinking of the Bionic don't remember.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #16071
MFB
The return of the Brett.

how is ics u gusta it more then gb ?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #16072
stonehenge

Hell yeah, I love it
Old 03-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #16073
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

droid theory ported aokp to the razr but the last time i checked the front cam was broken.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #16074
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
dat gingybread

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

just flashed lean kernel, gonna try this bish out
I be on dat lean. Kernel, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFB View Post
how is ics u gusta it more then gb ?
ICS be 100x better than ICS. Unless you a hippy fgt named chris, then you probably like GB better.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #16075
MFB
The return of the Brett.

humm i need to find a stable rom to run ics then