Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-13-2011, 08:54 PM   #12251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pinche chriz wants to change the way the widget behaves but doesn't want to try a widget that behaves like he wants

The only way to get SIMI to do that would be if the developer made those changes.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #12252
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

There is no widget that does what I want, apparently. There is a minimalist weather widget but you can't rotate the text 90 degrees that I'm aware of.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #12253
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

http://www.bgr.com/2011/10/13/samsun...nius+Report%29
Old 10-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #12254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Like Mike said, use Minimalistic Text:

Old 10-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #12255
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

:thafuck:

Where is the option to include weather with it?

Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #12256
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

BGR are fucking idiots now-a-days...

Nice screen wan
Old 10-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #12257
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

FUck. Downloaded the wrong widget

Old 10-13-2011, 09:49 PM   #12258
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
:thafuck:

Where is the option to include weather with it?
You can completely customize what the widget shows, what direction it shows, how the text is formatted, etc. You did get "Minimalistic Text" right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
BGR are fucking idiots now-a-days...

Nice screen wan
Thanks brah and yeah BGR is always saying dumb shit. They got the D1 before any other blog/site so I followed them for a while but after that they went back to being iHoarz and putting out rumors that usually weren't true.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
You did get "Minimalistic Text" right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
FUck. Downloaded the wrong widget
Old 10-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #12259
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 10-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #12260
stonehenge

I have one coworker who is an iSlut. Has MacBook Pro, iPad, ******, all Macs in his department, Mac servers, etc, etc.

He showed me his ****** and was like "oh look I have notifications now! *drags down from the top to see them* I bet you don't have anything like that!" then he made a sarcastic face and did a self-facepalm.

I just smiled.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
He showed me his ******

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Made the icons default size so they weren't blurry and made it so the text sits against the edge of the screen better. Looks better imo:

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Background is too dark for the brightness in the icons
Old 10-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #12261
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I like my Macbook Pro, but love my DX. So that answers that.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #12262
stonehenge

lol yeah I like the MacBook I have from work. Don't want a Mac as my main computer but for a laptop they are great.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #12263
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I hate having to search out programs to work on OSX. That fucking blows to be honest. If it wasn't for scholarships, I would be using another windows computer. Probably one of those new Asus or ultra thin Samsungs.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #12264
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Needs moar icons.

Oh, and I'm glad to see you ditched that godawful 3G icon for a de-saturated GB icon

Old 10-13-2011, 11:01 PM   #12265
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #12266
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

My Awesome Drop isn't working any moar My MIUI wouldn't connect to USB mode either, so I upgraded to the newest version last night. I probably won't even bother going to OMFGB now, I'll just wait for le Sexus.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Hot apple pie?
Old 10-13-2011, 11:04 PM   #12267
stonehenge

which one did you think was awful?

this one?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
My Awesome Drop isn't working any moar My MIUI wouldn't connect to USB mode either, so I upgraded to the newest version last night. I probably won't even bother going to OMFGB now, I'll just wait for le Sexus.
I've only used Awesome Drop a couple times. Worked both. One time I tried to use it their website wouldn't load though

MIUI ftw
Old 10-13-2011, 11:07 PM   #12268
billnewl

I use it all the time... just hasn't been working the last day or two
Old 10-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #12269
stonehenge

I'm trying it now. I transferred an 8.86mb mp3 succesfully and it just moved on to the next file and looks like its still working

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

second mp3 (also around 8mb) and third file (.3mb zip) transferred successfully too
Old 10-14-2011, 12:46 AM   #12270
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Juan put those icons from your first screen in DB
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:27 AM   #12271
stonehenge

Only have the 15 or so that I needed, them and a couple other good sets be free here: http://www.toffeenutdesign.com/goodies
Old 10-14-2011, 02:17 AM   #12272
billnewl

Just uninstalled and reinstalled awesome drop on my phone. Tried it again and every time I drop a file it says NaNMb next to the file. It must be drag and drop on this new Firefox isn't working properly or something...
Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 AM   #12273
stonehenge

Could be, I'm on chrome.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:42 AM   #12274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

chrome ftw

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #12275
billnewl

samsung galaxy nexus pops up in verizon system name and 4g lte essentially confirmed