Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #10001
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that the TW 4 theme?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #10002
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Android Thread

Well the gb leak is out. Gonna reread the procedures for Odin again and give it a shot. Root is available. Seems to have very few bugs

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #10003
MikeH
waffler

Make sure to use the PDA button in Odin, not phone.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #10004
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WizMod theme from le dropbox
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #10005
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Might wait for a debloated version. Should be out in a couple days. I'd like if it were able to be flashed over cm7 unlike the froyo roms, but I haven't seen if that's possible yet.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #10006
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Might wait for a debloated version. Should be out in a couple days. I'd like if it were able to be flashed over cm7 unlike the froyo roms, but I haven't seen if that's possible yet.

Since CM converted you to yaffs/ext4 then you wont be able to flash over. Theres no way in hell Sammy switched to ext4.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #10007
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Lol, I can wish. I'm scared to death of the Odin process.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #10008
MikeH
waffler

all you do is put your phone into download mode, select the file in odin and hit start. not exactly scary
Old 06-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #10009
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Odin be like RSDLite then?
Old 06-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #10010
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Odin be like RSDLite then?
Essentially, but better.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #10011
stonehenge

OIC

want camera to work again

but still CM7 w/o camera/video > other roms
Old 06-20-2011, 02:15 AM   #10012
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I think I'm just going to stick to cm. I've read FIVE different how tos and I'm so confused I don't even want to bother with the Odin process now. I get most of it, but when they get into flashing recoveries and the different types, I just get lost. Like REALLY lost. I'd like to go back to a stock rom at some point so I could try a ComRom version of the new gb leak.

What confuses me is no how to is the same. One person says a one click root method works, then another says you have to do twenty steps in recovery and terminal emulator.

Maybe I've just read too much on it today. I thought I had it figured out until this gb leak came out.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:30 AM   #10013
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Apparently there is root for the gb leak, but you can't use the instructions given because of typos.

The last two days have made nearly everyone in the fascinate community lose their minds.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #10014
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Fuck it, going to try tomorrow on my lunch break. I'll bring my Eris incase the Fascinate melts and I need a spare. I had no problems rooting and debloating my Eris until I went to CM. If I can just get the damn thing to boot up after attempting this I'll call it a win.

Old 06-20-2011, 04:23 AM   #10015
stonehenge

Pinche chriz
Old 06-20-2011, 04:35 AM   #10016
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Lol, I can wish. I'm scared to death of the Odin process.

Odin makes life soooo easy. The only way to fuck it up is to hit Phone.... DO NOT HIT PHONE. Even if someone put a gun to your head... take the bullet. At least you'd have a working Fascinate in the afterlife.

Quote:
Fuck it, going to try tomorrow on my lunch break. I'll bring my Eris incase the Fascinate melts and I need a spare. I had no problems rooting and debloating my Eris until I went to CM. If I can just get the damn thing to boot up after attempting this I'll call it a win.

Will buy bricked Fascinate.... just throwing it out there.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #10017
stonehenge

Pinche Odin can't press phone for phone.

I assume the phone button is for OG dumbphones?
Old 06-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #10018
stonehenge

Changed it a little:

Old 06-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #10019
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Lolz. I get Odin Steve. I just don't get the process of installing a recovery with it.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:28 AM   #10020
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Amazon android application of the day: superbox.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #10021
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

We got it. Running Nameless V4 ROM based on the GB leak.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #10022
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wish to.hack g2sex
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #10023
stonehenge

you need le cm7 and some themes on dat g2x imo

they have stable build of it yet?
Old 06-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #10024
MikeH
waffler

First RC should be out soon. Stable is probably still a little ways out.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #10025
stonehenge

well if its anything like the DX RC, it is stable as fuck, just missing a few pieces