Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-04-2016, 02:53 AM   #25576
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

get zygarde now fgt.

ill remind u cuz ima get

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:52 PM   #25577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i guess if you signed up for pokemon club or whatever before yesterday, they sent you codes for 3 birds. didn't sign up for that shit

signed up now so can haz future giveaways
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 05:06 PM   #25578
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yeah i didnt sign up either. Those birds had their hidden abilities and shit. Pretty bamf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 05:36 PM   #25579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

maybe I'll reinstall that shit

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

link to the free BF4 expansions: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...price%7E0-0%7C
Old 05-04-2016, 06:24 PM   #25580
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Hnggg. New mp content during summer?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 06:30 PM   #25581
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

For some reason, Dragon's Teeth didn't show up in that link I posted, but it is free right now: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ACK03000000000

There are some DLCs that aren't free yet though (Final Stand, Second Assault, Naval Strike) so hopefully those go free soon
Old 05-04-2016, 09:18 PM   #25582
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Am free to bf4 after next Thursday

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 09:22 PM   #25583
stonehenge

Might reinstall and see how long I play before rage occurs. Tried to play battlefront with royarz a weekend or two ago and we both rage quit after a while and switched to gta
Old 05-04-2016, 10:58 PM   #25584
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmmm, still got dat gta too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #25585
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Nailz still alive. Went to the doctor again on Monday and am healing up alright. The right side of my sinuses were swelled up and shit so I had to go back on antibiotics and some steroids, had to have much more done to that side than the left evidently when I had the surgery.

I've got this damn ringing in my right ear that is annoying as hell right now too, caused by the right side of my sinuses I guess.

Need to get healed up for Uncharted 4. Fuck Sony but I'm still a Naughty Dog fan.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:36 PM   #25586
stonehenge

nailz takin' them roids, gonna be like

Old 05-04-2016, 11:43 PM   #25587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how long is the roid treatment for? things do all sorts of shit to ya

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 11:52 PM   #25588
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

It's one of those 5 (I think) day packs. I have to do them every now and then for asthma so I've used them quite a bit and they've never did anything to me.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:05 AM   #25589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

only ask now since you had surgery. 5 days sounds good. dem shits fuck u up if you take a lot/too often

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortic...d#Side_effects

pinche nailz has asthma too, dayum son. need to live in bubble

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 12:49 AM   #25590
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
It's one of those 5 (I think) day packs. I have to do them every now and then for asthma so I've used them quite a bit and they've never did anything to me.
used one of them for a sinus infection a month or 2 ago, no problems here
Old 05-05-2016, 12:56 AM   #25591
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...06704558964736

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 07:52 AM   #25592
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I've got that pre-ordered. Can't wait. Hope I don't feel like shit when it comes out next week.

Old 05-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #25593
stonehenge

So this is apparently from the next battlefield game:

peeps are thinking it will be an alt-WW1 game. So WW1 but DICE can add/change shit to make it more fun to play.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

name fail, how the fuck do you have BF2, BF3, BF4, then BF1? Tarantino type shit.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:32 PM   #25594
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

well, its first cuz wwi

ill keep eye out on gameplay. not sure if want yet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-06-2016, 08:37 PM   #25595
stonehenge

I get that, it makes sense from that view but when you're naming them in order and then put a different number it messes shit up. Is the next one going to be BF5 or BF6? They could have just named it BF:WW1 or something.

doesn't really matter either way, it's just a name
Old 05-06-2016, 09:21 PM   #25596
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

http://kotaku.com/the-next-battlefie...ium=Socialflow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #25597
stonehenge

MRW I want to hate because EA but it looks damned good

dfw to ride horses and not have laser guided shit and helicopters everywhere
Old 05-06-2016, 11:03 PM   #25598
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat mofukin zeppelin

whys it gotta come out in the middle of next semester

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-07-2016, 04:39 AM   #25599
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Looks kind of weird in a way.

Old 05-08-2016, 07:34 AM   #25600
stonehenge

Idk, looks fun

Sent from my LG V10