Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #351
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
w. t. f.

you have a x-mas tree room?!
Negatory. That was just dream weirdness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

- trying to avoid looking like a pedo
- babysitter in your house when you have no kids
- copy room in your garage
- sitter on horseback inside
- rice krispies during emergency

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I didn't even catch the christmas tree room, I read that wrong and thought they were just upstairs cleaning up the christmas tree stuff
Avoid looking like pedo thing was from real life. Last Thursday I went to my father in law's cookout but I was feeling very non-social and just wanted to hang out with my wife. Unfortunately she was hanging out with 17 year old niece and niece's friend so I was too. I felt really creepy.

Sitter was apparently there to babysit adults, since I had to convince sitter of shit.

Horse was complete WTFery.

What was really strange about the dream was how cohesive it is. Usually I can't make sense of any shit in my dreams, nothing connects, there lots of random shit that's totally impossible by any science and can't even be described. This was linear, shot in a single scene, easily put into words, and there really wasn't anything that's only possible to explain as magic.
Old 03-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #352
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

crispycrispycrispycrispycrispycrispycrispy
Old 03-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #353
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

horseback adult-sitter fts
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #354
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

17 is legal in ky

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #355
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

16 in nc
Old 03-26-2014, 05:26 PM   #356
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

same law for ky. idk of any 16-17 yo that would let me though.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #357
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

16 in RI. Still creepy.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:42 PM   #358
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

idk ive seen some that young could pass for mid 20s just saying

Old 03-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #359
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

True. Were they thick and smash able? lol
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:16 PM   #360
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

very much so. granted dnw to deal teenager but was attractive none the less.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #361
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
idk ive seen some that young could pass for mid 20s just saying
It's not about what age they look, it's about having to hear them talk like this:

Video page
Full screen
...while duckface-making and such. Fucking DNW to deal with any of that bullshit, nor inexperienced bish.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:13 PM   #362
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah thats why i said dnw teenager.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:16 PM   #363
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i like me some electronic music and the beats ok but her voice makes me want to go cez on something/someone.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

must watch turn down for what video to clear rage
Old 03-26-2014, 08:17 PM   #364
TATERNATER
potato tornado

mute
Old 03-26-2014, 09:18 PM   #365
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i hate the "mall" girls so much............skinny jeans hate those too.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #366
TATERNATER
potato tornado

love yoga pants tho
Old 03-26-2014, 11:03 PM   #367
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah i do too. or the tight black pants that waitress's wear. like the dress pants that are tight and have no rear pockets. make that butt look great.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 03-26-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #368
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

You guys are doing it wrong. Gotta keep that mouth full all the time so they can't talk…then when it isn't full the jaw is sore and they don't wanna talk
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #369
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Might need some help if planning to pound the tuna or drive the hershey highway though.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:18 PM   #370
stonehenge

korkah not a fan of nommin tunas
Old 03-27-2014, 11:21 PM   #371
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
You guys are doing it wrong. Gotta keep that mouth full all the time so they can't talk…then when it isn't full the jaw is sore and they don't wanna talk
dnw to go through bullshit to get to that point.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:37 PM   #372
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
korkah not a fan of nommin tunas
I was talkin' aboot taking the pigskin bus to tuna town, not nommin'.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:44 PM   #373
stonehenge

I know you were talking about dipping the brautwurst in the tuna flavored soft taco but I was just saying.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:41 AM   #374
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Ok, as long as we know we're talking aboot stuffing the sausage into the pink fish taco, we're clear.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:52 AM   #375
stonehenge

Yep, screwdriver in the wall socket.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk