Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 02:12 AM   #251
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
Ok......now I got it but having a BF doesn't stop her from being HAWT
and it doesn't stop it from being a guy.....
Old 09-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #252
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

either way i'm fapping
Old 09-21-2009, 02:15 AM   #253
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
wan. how many years you got left with school?
meh I should be done by now but I fucked up a class twice and was only allowed two trys. It's dumb and ended up with me changing my major. I took a break the last couple semesters. I'm going to try and get the new major all setup and start classes again after Christmas. So yeah the answer is: Unknown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Some douche who falls off the bed.
sounds like a dreamy fella
Old 09-21-2009, 02:17 AM   #254
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
meh I should be done by now but I fucked up a class twice and was only allowed two trys. It's dumb and ended up with me changing my major. I took a break the last couple semesters. I'm going to try and get the new major all setup and start classes again after Christmas. So yeah the answer is: Unknown.

this guy lol. I hope i dont fuck up many classes. i want to get this shit done and over with
Old 09-21-2009, 02:19 AM   #255
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
either way i'm fapping

Quote:

You should see him and her dry to shuffle vehicles in and out of a driveway. Was almost a disaster I'm told...

Old 09-21-2009, 02:27 AM   #256
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Grrrrr. Kinda tired.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:28 AM   #257
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i should start typing up my history assignment
Old 09-21-2009, 02:29 AM   #258
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
this guy lol. I hope i dont fuck up many classes. i want to get this shit done and over with
Yeah it sucks.
Quote:
You should see him and her dry to shuffle vehicles in and out of a driveway. Was almost a disaster I'm told...
As long as there were no brick walls nearby I don't see anything happening?
Old 09-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #259
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm taking off from school next quarter...its hard to sling rocks and go to school
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #260
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Yeah it sucks.

true

Quote:
I'm taking off from school next quarter...its hard to sling rocks and go to school
connections brah
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #261
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

funny stuff

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-21-2009, 02:36 AM   #262
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Yeah it sucks.

Let's just say Leslie and I don't need to be drivng separate vehicles in close proximity to each other.....LOL

Na I had backed the G6 out of the driveway so we could take her sisters' car to the game since it seats more than the coupe. I was going to pull it up beside my truck and Leslie though I was going to keep backing up instead so she kept backing out of the driveway. Nearly met in the middle.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:37 AM   #263
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-21-2009, 02:42 AM   #264
Leslie

Leslie may have a mustache.

Quote:
Some douche who falls off the bed.
Hehehe... that was quite funny. Kinda like when I leaned on the arm of that folding chair yesterday and it slid down further and we about busted noses.

Quote:
Ok......now I got it but having a BF doesn't stop her from being HAWT
Umm thanks.. please stop saying that though.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #265
stonehenge

Quote:
funny stuff
[yt]xp4QVYNAFcQ[yt]
I jested
Quote:
Let's just say Leslie and I don't need to be drivng separate vehicles in close proximity to each other.....LOL

Na I had backed the G6 out of the driveway so we could take her sisters' car to the game since it seats more than the coupe. I was going to pull it up beside my truck and Leslie though I was going to keep backing up instead so she kept backing out of the driveway. Nearly met in the middle.
I've never moved a vehicle while someone else moved one in the same area and had it be 100% smooth, theres always SOME awkwardness
Quote:
[yt]7jddpc5ZBCs[yt]
I jested again
Old 09-21-2009, 02:46 AM   #266
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I jested

I've never moved a vehicle while someone else moved one in the same area and had it be 100% smooth, theres always SOME awkwardness

I jested again

so for a second i thought i was attending the wrong class period. i think teach. messed up on my class though. im in the 10 AM class but it says im in 11 30 AM class. need to talk to him now
Old 09-21-2009, 02:49 AM   #267
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie View Post
hehehe... That was quite funny. Kinda like when i leaned on the arm of that folding chair yesterday and it slid down further and we about busted noses.

umm thanks.. Please stop saying that though.
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
ur hawt
Old 09-21-2009, 02:49 AM   #268
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Hehehe... that was quite funny. Kinda like when I leaned on the arm of that folding chair yesterday and it slid down further and we about busted noses.
Ahhhh yes. Fun stuff lol

Quote:
I jested

I jested again

Old 09-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #269
stonehenge

Gonna run to BestBuy before they close (GTA4) and Walmart (HELL)

See you gaiz mañana. I'll prob stick to AOT from now on unless GMFS goes back to normal. Too much ego over there though.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:17 AM   #270
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

MI 3 w00t. later wan. ill probably be on both. haha
Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 AM   #271
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hai guys...i hope aot isnt blocked @ work
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 AM   #272
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Oh Hai, I hope this doesn't turn into GMFS2
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 AM   #273
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wtf get outta here ya fucking noob

hai eddiez youz not going on gmfs no more?
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 AM   #274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Oh Hai, I hope this doesn't turn into GMFS2
us neither, most of teh people in the chat thread here are sick of bitching from there
Old 09-21-2009, 04:27 AM   #275
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

negative...just bought Dirt 2 so Ima play that instead of being on gmfs
Closed Thread