Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2019, 12:56 AM   #1
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:
Default my house thread

so that's what I started with. several pics in the links.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

gutted one bathroom made it into two

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

cut and framed a door for 2nd bathroom.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

here are some others where we framed out doors, took some room out of the kitchen made the laundry room, leveled the bedroom ceiling since was and old house etc...

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

tub when we put it in

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

drywall

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

bathroom 1 tiled and all

framing for shower in bathroom 2

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-12-2019 at 12:50 AM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:44 PM   #2
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat big-ol shower

nhb been busy
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:40 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Should put multiple showerheads in shower, from different directions. Besides how awesome that would be normally, could be great for a "couples shower" in that big space.

Old 02-17-2019, 09:00 AM   #4
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Imo

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2019, 05:26 PM   #5
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nice

i need haus...cardboard box played out
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:40 PM   #6
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Should put multiple showerheads in shower, from different directions. Besides how awesome that would be normally, could be great for a "couples shower" in that big space.

its big but not really big enough for two. I mean yes 2 can fit bit its tight. 3x4 inside opening. you would need 3x5 with no angle for that kinda room. wanted a rain fall head but wife picked these out so that's what I ran with. I put them up really high though so it gives a similar effect. I hate a low shower head. as for plumbing I know pex is all the rage and and I had planned to buy the tool run it but my father in law had all kinds of pvc new and I was going have to buy the crimping tool so I was like fuck it. I never had much trouble out of pvc. I wouldn't use copper though in anything. I don't get peoples love with it. its twice as hard to install freezes easy gets brittle breaks easy etc...I think people just like it cause its prettier than pvc.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

grouted out tub its ready to roll. sheetrock is done. hall bathroom 1 and the master bedroom are ready for paint.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-18-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:40 PM   #7
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
its big but not really big enough for two. I mean yes 2 can fit bit its tight. 3x4 inside opening. you would need 3x5 with no angle for that kinda room. wanted a rain fall head but wife picked these out so that's what I ran with. I put them up really high though so it gives a similar effect. I hate a low shower head. as for plumbing I know pex is all the rage and and I had planned to buy the tool run it but my father in law had all kinds of pvc new and I was going have to buy the crimping tool so I was like fuck it. I never had much trouble out of pvc. I wouldn't use copper though in anything. I don't get peoples love with it. its twice as hard to install freezes easy gets brittle breaks easy etc...I think people just like it cause its prettier than pvc.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

grouted out tub its ready to roll. sheetrock is done. hall bathroom 1 and the master bedroom are ready for paint.

When TF you get married again?

Also, great progress on the la casa brudda. I'm in the process of redoing a bathroom myself (very slowly)
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:01 PM   #8
nekkidhillbilly

September.....married and old friend from hs. much better place now in life. do you got me on fb btw if not please add me cause Im allowed to now.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

oh and

that's the tub itself finished minus the spout (mis measured the nipple and needed longer one. damn things are hard to figure the size you need when its not the adjustable ones). Im painting this weekend and trimming everything out. got all my sewers ran this past weekend. I had one less day of work cause my friend needed help moving. so I should be able to shit in the place by this weekend or next. I lose a day cause I gotta run to Lexington to get flooring. closest lumber liquidators. everyplace in bfe thinks flooring is really gold.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-26-2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #9
stonehenge

Quote:
if not please add me cause Im allowed to now.
lol
Old 02-26-2019, 01:54 AM   #10
nekkidhillbilly

cunt still pisses me off to this day
Old 02-27-2019, 05:41 PM   #11
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
September.....married and old friend from hs. much better place now in life. do you got me on fb btw if not please add me cause Im allowed to now.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

oh and

that's the tub itself finished minus the spout (mis measured the nipple and needed longer one. damn things are hard to figure the size you need when its not the adjustable ones). Im painting this weekend and trimming everything out. got all my sewers ran this past weekend. I had one less day of work cause my friend needed help moving. so I should be able to shit in the place by this weekend or next. I lose a day cause I gotta run to Lexington to get flooring. closest lumber liquidators. everyplace in bfe thinks flooring is really gold.
I haz no FB. Sorry.

Glad to hear you're doing better.

Oh and FFB

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 02-27-2019, 09:07 PM   #12
nekkidhillbilly

instagram?
Old 02-27-2019, 11:36 PM   #13
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
I haz no FB. Sorry.

Oh and FFB

also, don't apologize imo, FFB
Old 02-27-2019, 11:37 PM   #14
nekkidhillbilly

Old 02-28-2019, 10:02 PM   #15
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

I haz no social media. Just on a few forums. Not as active on here as I used to be

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post

also, don't apologize imo, FFB

Quote:
Old 03-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #16
nekkidhillbilly

I see....

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

backside of house all primed out

and samples of the flooring
Old 03-04-2019, 10:18 PM   #17
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

I like dat floor. What color you doing on walls?

Quote:
Old 03-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #18
nekkidhillbilly

bathrooms are a white color but it has a gray tone so its not like bright white called eider white

master bedroom is grayish tan color, sons bedroom is a Carolina blue, idk if she picked the livingroom hall (I think she had a light gray color for it) and other bedroom she gotta pick and the kitchen is this color

its called watery cabinets will be white with concrete counter tops and subway tile with a accent tile behind the stove. kitchen was the room I made the call on colors
Old 03-05-2019, 07:31 PM   #19
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Nice! I hate picking out colors.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2019, 07:39 PM   #20
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
Nice! I hate picking out colors.
i don't I just hate doing it with a woman cause shes like idk. kitchen im like im doing this.
Old 03-06-2019, 05:35 PM   #21
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

lol

Quote:
Old 03-11-2019, 08:57 PM   #22
nekkidhillbilly

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

gotta put the trim up and final coat on the roof but she primed caulked and light is in.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:44 PM   #23
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Looks good

Quote:
Old 03-13-2019, 02:59 PM   #24
nekkidhillbilly

ty.........
Old 03-13-2019, 03:57 PM   #25
stonehenge

yw....................