Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2019, 04:24 PM   #126051
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:41 PM   #126052
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Working on the software that runs find of the e ticket machines in law enforcement cars. And the CAD system software at 911 centers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
well hell we are getting a new cad wonder if you will have involvement here.....oh jaybo u has social media or you like Juan
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:52 PM   #126053
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I has social media. Errythang. Twittah, book face, Instagram, snap chert, etc

Old 04-23-2019, 08:31 PM   #126054
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

we made a group for aot on fb and add me on ig and fb.....fb is jeff adams and ig is nekkidhillbilly
Old 05-01-2019, 10:27 PM   #126055
nekkidhillbilly

kinda inspiring me to build something similar. rather use some kind of modern bike motor don't need to be a Harley. something inexpensive.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:36 PM   #126056
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

RIP nhb
Old 05-02-2019, 03:00 PM   #126057
nekkidhillbilly

id weld up tubing not use lead pipe but I like the tank cover and flat steel fender and mud tire look. rather than tractor hood Im thinking an oval oil tank like people use for oil heat. cut it down weld it up as a fuel tank and engine cover combo, flat trailer fenders, clean paint though not the patina, and a very vintage look. thinking like a brown or red or even green non metallic paint with cream wheels and seat.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 05-02-2019 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:13 AM   #126058
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

And front brakes. That thing is unbalanced suicide.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:41 AM   #126059
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Locked myself out of my online banking again. Fml

Old 05-04-2019, 11:31 PM   #126060
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Whats your account info. Ill try and get it open for you. Kekeke
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:46 PM   #126061
stonehenge

nhb was gonna stop with his foots
Old 05-06-2019, 09:58 PM   #126062
nekkidhillbilly

it has a drum brake but only runs a few miles an hour.. if I built id do 2 wheel disc

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

along those lines but a tank that looks like the tractor bike and solid wheels.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 05-06-2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:44 PM   #126063
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Whats your account info. Ill try and get it open for you. Kekeke
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 03:42 AM   #126064
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I factory reset my phone today trying to load ota update.. *sigh*

Has not had luck w this bitch. Should've stayed on my straight talk iPhone

Old 05-13-2019, 07:25 PM   #126065
stonehenge

picked up a Pixel 3A XL on Friday. <3
Old 05-13-2019, 09:00 PM   #126066
nekkidhillbilly

I really need a new one want to stay with a Samsung poss s8 or new just no money.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:49 PM   #126067
stonehenge

Pixel 3a is $400 or $480 for the XL. 3 years of updates from Google, nice camera, can't complain. Love it so far, especially for the price.

Samsung has nice build quality but don't need rear glass, not a fan of the curved front glass, I feel like my palms are always touching the glass on the sides, bixby button can eat a dick (i know you can disable it but still). idk.

If I did get a (new) samsung now, would get a 10e probably.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #126068
nekkidhillbilly

I like the curved glass yeah Bixby I disable. wife has a s8 I like it id prob want to go to a s9 at least if not a 10 but if I got a s8 at good price id buy one. I have s7e now and love the thing just running out of app room on the hd for me. im going to give it to my son and sell his iphone.
Old 05-29-2019, 09:55 PM   #126069
nekkidhillbilly

welp have a s9 on the way. wife dropped the s7e pickled the other night and motherboard died. ill still fix the s7e cause the motherboard is only 40 bucks. apparently was she was bored and texting all the people at my work drunk trying to set her friend up. I wasn't even mad just found it funny. using her work provided iphone atm. I hate this thing.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:25 PM   #126070
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Boss is making me use I phone soon. Want to buy my note 9?

Old 05-29-2019, 11:09 PM   #126071
nekkidhillbilly

already have s9 on the way got it for 280

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

but how mush u want
Old 05-31-2019, 02:41 PM   #126072
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've been using my Nexus 6 a lot more lately. Using Unreal Mobile $10/mo 1GB LTE/unlimited 2g. Rooted, lots of small fucking around.

Gonna have a company iPhone soon with unlimited everything, probably gonna use it mainly as hotspot. As of July 1 I go from SysAdmin to Director of IT. I'll need to hire a SysAdmin to replace me...know anyone near central MA?
Old 05-31-2019, 04:06 PM   #126073
nekkidhillbilly

im no help. I have vzw unlimited plan so I use the piss out of a phone. using wifes state provided iphone atm. hate it with passion. she wont use it either she has an s8 as her personal phone and just uses it for work too.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #126074
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I've been using my Nexus 6 a lot more lately. Using Unreal Mobile $10/mo 1GB LTE/unlimited 2g. Rooted, lots of small fucking around.

Gonna have a company iPhone soon with unlimited everything, probably gonna use it mainly as hotspot. As of July 1 I go from SysAdmin to Director of IT. I'll need to hire a SysAdmin to replace me...know anyone near central MA?
Director Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
im no help. I have vzw unlimited plan so I use the piss out of a phone. using wifes state provided iphone atm. hate it with passion. she wont use it either she has an s8 as her personal phone and just uses it for work too.
I have unlimited Cricket, also use the piss out of it.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:40 PM   #126075
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I factory reset my phone today trying to load ota update.. *sigh*

Has not had luck w this bitch. Should've stayed on my straight talk iPhone

straight talk FTW!!!
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote