Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #51
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #52
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WTF i be looking at? I used DOS like a BOS back in the day but didn't use that shell.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #53
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DOSShell was AWESOME. It was the shit. It worked like a modern dual-pane file manager, a program launcher, a task switcher, and even had mouse support.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

It came with DOS 5.0 and 6.0.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #54
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Damn I never used it. Used DOS quite a bit then Win 3.1
Old 03-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #55
stonehenge

Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #56
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Dogfight Champion Starship Shooter Champion Soap Bubble Champion Spanish 21 Champion Spank The Gimp Champion
Spank The Monkey Champion Sloyd Champion Snake 3D Champion Soccer Shootout Champion Spank The Booty Champion
SpongeBobs Bumper Subs Champion Weetabix Games:Cycling Champion Weetabix Games:Swimming Champion Tube Race Champion Surfs Up Champion
Whack-A-Frittah Champion Wak The Sak Champion Ya-Dancer !! Champion Star Wars 2 Champion TennisGuru Champion
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

DWDWDWDWDWDW.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #57
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://wimp.com/mindingbusiness/

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

http://wimp.com/buildwaves/
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:13 AM   #58
stonehenge

dem gooses be runnin down the street like
Old 03-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #59
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Dogfight Champion Starship Shooter Champion Soap Bubble Champion Spanish 21 Champion Spank The Gimp Champion
Spank The Monkey Champion Sloyd Champion Snake 3D Champion Soccer Shootout Champion Spank The Booty Champion
SpongeBobs Bumper Subs Champion Weetabix Games:Cycling Champion Weetabix Games:Swimming Champion Tube Race Champion Surfs Up Champion
Whack-A-Frittah Champion Wak The Sak Champion Ya-Dancer !! Champion Star Wars 2 Champion TennisGuru Champion
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(

Them CDN geeses usually make up the majority of our traffic jams.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #60
stonehenge

Kinda bamf. Look at the pic then zoom into a globe or the book or something: http://toolserver.org/~dschwen/iip/w...rt_Project.jpg

The reason for this happening isn't cool but it's a pretty cool picture of it:

Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #61
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Is that pile of containers from the Japan earthquake?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #62
stonehenge

I think so but I'm not really sure.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:14 PM   #63
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #64
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I think so but I'm not really sure.
it is

http://www.doobybrain.com/2011/03/12...-sendai-japan/
Old 03-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #65
stonehenge

korkah be interweb detective
Old 03-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #66
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 03-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #67
stonehenge

slow-mo lightning

Old 03-14-2011, 09:58 PM   #68
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Donno if its been covered.

Lots of pictars out there, but this ones the coolest. Taken with a 1.57 Gigapixel camera.

www.gigapan.org

Can zoom into shit miles away. They has one of T.O. coast line.....was lookin into apartment windows

Also makes me wonder if some schmo has this...wat does govn't have.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #69
stonehenge

damn schmos
Old 03-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #70
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Donno if its been covered.

Lots of pictars out there, but this ones the coolest. Taken with a 1.57 Gigapixel camera.

www.gigapan.org

Can zoom into shit miles away. They has one of T.O. coast line.....was lookin into apartment windows

Also makes me wonder if some schmo has this...wat does govn't have.
clarence thomas is asleep

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 03-14-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #71
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sniper gai?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #72
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

prolly

Old 03-15-2011, 01:11 AM   #73
stonehenge

Old 03-15-2011, 02:15 AM   #74
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

do you think the vw driving ghostbuster only caught jewish ghost

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:32 AM   #75
stonehenge