Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #112876
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fidil

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:42 PM   #112877
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

So the ex waif got drunk and wrapped her van around a tree about 2 this afternoon and had some dude with her that wasnt her boyfriend that ran from the cops and jumped in the river to get away ......classy
Old 09-04-2014, 12:07 AM   #112878
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:14 AM   #112879
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

drunk at 2 dfw night job, then get to get drunk while urrone at work

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 12:38 AM   #112880
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Sheeeeut that bish no haz jerb ....bad thing is she crashed out on a country road thats on the boys bus route home so they saw her van into a tree and like 30 cops there so that went over well lol

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Atleast she stopped in at werk at aboot 11 and gave me the money shebowed for the kids skewl pictures
Old 09-04-2014, 12:41 AM   #112881
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ewok prawlee sees ex waifu with this :likeasir: face. totally dumped dat bish and now be ballin with da kidz n all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 01:37 AM   #112882
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ewok: "Gimme that owed money bish, gtfo"

*bish gets drunk to drown out thoughts of seksi midget*

*wraps van*

Old 09-04-2014, 01:49 AM   #112883
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me buddies gf almost as crazy as ex waifu

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 01:50 AM   #112884
stonehenge

mojojojojo?

Old 09-04-2014, 02:41 AM   #112885
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah.

o man so get this so he got a new roomate and kicked her out. she owed a few hundred for rent and shit. he kept telling her to get it to him or he'll go to court, so on sunday while he was texting her bakc and forth for it. anyway i was over at his place getting some studying done. we finish and he needed to go get booze/food. about halway through errand she's like "ok im on my way now' she ends up timing the visit with the time we were out. she ended up getting there and TAKING her remaining shit and not leaving money so hes out a few hundred on top of the money hes owed form the time she went completly batshit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 03:46 AM   #112886
stonehenge

Old 09-04-2014, 03:49 AM   #112887
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea shes a real gem

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 02:31 PM   #112888
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
face wise looks retarded. decent body.

yes yes will ask for bj if bitch dont learn to do shit
Them tittays ain't retarded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
So the ex waif got drunk and wrapped her van around a tree about 2 this afternoon and had some dude with her that wasnt her boyfriend that ran from the cops and jumped in the river to get away ......classy

Quote:
Sheeeeut that bish no haz jerb ....bad thing is she crashed out on a country road thats on the boys bus route home so they saw her van into a tree and like 30 cops there so that went over well lol
fak

Quote:
Atleast she stopped in at werk at aboot 11 and gave me the money shebowed for the kids skewl pictures
Old 09-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #112889
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

you fuckers can pick em.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #112890
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Was wonder who new noon taternater is and saw it was fgtspunkz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #112891
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

So the ex needs to go buy a lottery ticket because she hasn't been charged with a thing even though she admitted to officers she was high and they did a blood draw at the hospital neither her or the dude that ran have had 1 single charge filed against them
Old 09-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #112892
stonehenge

Old 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #112893
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Was wonder who new noon taternater is and saw it was fgtspunkz
SHIT, my cover has been compromised!
Old 09-04-2014, 06:03 PM   #112894
stonehenge

wtf tater
Old 09-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #112895
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Doesnt the avitar make more sesnce now
Old 09-04-2014, 07:08 PM   #112896
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
So the ex needs to go buy a lottery ticket because she hasn't been charged with a thing even though she admitted to officers she was high and they did a blood draw at the hospital neither her or the dude that ran have had 1 single charge filed against them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Doesnt the avitar make more sesnce now

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Goddamn what the fuck is going on with twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 07:15 PM   #112897
stonehenge

looks fine to me
Old 09-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #112898
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Reading all sorts of shit they want to implement. And twitpic shutting down at the end of the month. Fkn stock trading twitter fucks. They want to do some sort of filtered feed. What in fuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #112899
stonehenge

wtf
Old 09-04-2014, 07:28 PM   #112900
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...d-anthony-noto

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works