Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #226
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

all them steering wheels be ugleh
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:34 PM   #227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
all them steering wheels be ugleh except dis one

fixed fgt
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #228
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Good deal rick.

i r on my phone nekkid

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:30 AM   #229
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Transducer works and gauge housing looks like it's gonna work.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #230
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Glad to hear it. Ill have some more junk in the months ill sell if you need anything. Or we can swap etc...

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #231
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

got the engines home. ice really makes it hard to use a cherry picker.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:44 PM   #232
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Replacing an engine in the winter?

'round these parts, the cherry pickers are all mothballed for a few more months.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #233
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

oh i aint swapped yet just got the shit out of my trucks bed

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

i wait till its above 40 before i perform a swap fts cold and all

Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #234
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

were all Grand Nationals turbo V6s?
Old 03-06-2013, 02:17 AM   #235
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yes all gn gnx and t types where

also the late 70s turbo super coupes where and the 88-89 fwd turbo lesabres.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

you did have hot air models which had no intercooler. the 86-87 had the intercoolers and is there desired years but they cost alot.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:29 AM   #236
stonehenge

Saw one parked outside work earlier. So mash sexy. Idk what year. It had fender badges and was all black. Dude was in it so I didn't wanna creep too hard, hopefully he didn't see my boner.

Dfw GN
Old 03-06-2013, 03:50 AM   #237
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I think anybody driving a GN is used to bonerstares.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:52 AM   #238
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Saw one parked outside work earlier. So mash sexy. Idk what year. It had fender badges and was all black. Dude was in it so I didn't wanna creep too hard, hopefully he didn't see my boner.

Dfw GN
99% of the gns are black. they made a few silver ones very few and then they made the charcoal and gray ones in 82.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

t types came in any color

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 03-06-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #239
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #240
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #241
stonehenge

beast
Old 04-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #242
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

bad thing is thats a hot air car and has prob a 150 horse power good to build though.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #243
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Speaking of hot air...turns out that when I brought my car to the professionals to handle the exhaust manifold bolts, they removed the shield so my intake's hot air pipe isn't getting hot air. It was probably rotted anyway. Any idea where I can get a replacement, and how I could hack it on without taking those bolts out?

Also: I have a Sunpro oil pressure gauge with electric sender. I went to install the sender and realized that it may not work. The space where the oil pressure switch is is small and buried in a hole between components, up against the frame. I don't think I can get tools in there. I don't think the sender would fit even if I could. Also if I replace the switch then I have to do something about the electric choke, which depends on the switch. I'd either have to find another signal that the engine is running, use a manual switch, or use a hose and tee to hook up both the switch and gauge sender. Is there anywhere else I can put the sender instead?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #244
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the 350s get hot air through the heads i figured the 4.1 would be the same. also on a 350 its up on the right side toward the front. it has plenty of room to clear on it. it is under the alt and all on it. im not as familiar with a 4.1 but assumed they would be same thing really.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/oil_...l_pressure.htm

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

mfbp you avatar sucks less now

Old 05-22-2013, 12:52 AM   #245
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Hot damn that's a clean and pretty engine. It's also got more clearance than I have.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #246
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

should be the same block as yours only reason he has more clearence his engine is on a stand

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

as for the plate junker is the only thing else i know of or new replacement if there is one. i dont know if you need it really.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 05-22-2013 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #247
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

You don't need the exhaust manifold shield/stove, but it helps with making the engine warm up faster so you get heat sooner in the winter (fucking New England), helps with driveability/fuel economy, etc. I was wondering why my fuel economy is lower...that means I'm paying for this missing part every day. I drive 80 miles per day, after all.

Found an alternate location for the oil pressure sender but I don't love it:
http://h-body.org/dave/Building%20the%20SFI%20Vega.htm
About halfway down that page it is described as "sender pick-up coming of the right galley plug in the back of the block" and photographed. It would require me to pull back the transmission and I think remove the flywheel to get access to that plug.

A further thought on using the existing oil pressure switch location: That fucker's probably seized in there badly and there may be serious carnage if I disturb it.

Oil filter sandwich adapters exist but are expensive. Drat.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #248
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Oil filter sandwich
Old 05-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #249
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shouldnt be since it gets hot and all rick should be easy to get out mine was. and for your heat passage do you not have any in the intake?

Old 05-30-2013, 01:28 AM   #250
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

The only part missing is the exhaust manifold shield that funnels heat into the hose that goes to the intake snorkel. The hose and snorkel are complete.

I couldn't get access to the OEM oil pressure switch with a camera but I took photos of stuff near the base of the oil filter that might work. Any thoughts on these bolts?