Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #26151
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

awwyeah, I found one of those once, almost shit mahself

I need to fire up D3 again, is good shit. When does S8 end?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:42 PM   #26152
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

31st lol. Is why ive been playing thst consistently lol.

Lemme know if you do join up again. Can power level you through it quick.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Rofl yeah i shat myself. One of the goblins ran the opposite way as the others and i followed that. I was like wait wtf. Theres like 4 in the corner where they spawned fts. So i went back lol. Was only blood shards that got away too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:41 AM   #26153
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

found me a lil pet thats a walking treasure chest. cute lil thing

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

my enchantress now does more damage than i do atm

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2017, 10:36 PM   #26154
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyYA0pjUKw

Old 01-04-2017, 10:54 PM   #26155
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fuckin love watching aircraft prepare for take off in RL. so cool

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2017, 11:00 PM   #26156
stonehenge

so mash buttons/switches

would fuck that up every time
Old 01-04-2017, 11:03 PM   #26157
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. tho im sure you could write it down on paper til you have it memorized.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2017, 11:38 PM   #26158
stonehenge

maybe
Old 01-05-2017, 04:15 AM   #26159
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I'm going to try Paragon out on PS4, free to play, see how it is.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #26160
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watching awesome games done quick this week

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-15-2017, 11:48 PM   #26161
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

AGDQ finished up yesterday. so fun. this gta vice city run is hilarious and pretty cool

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-24-2017, 02:23 AM   #26162
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyone watch the highlight reel from kotaku? their vids are good

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-24-2017, 07:29 AM   #26163
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V20
Old 03-17-2017, 09:03 PM   #26164
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Video page
Full screen

I hate pewdiefag but that was funny, Andromeda looks like total dog shit.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 12:25 AM   #26165
stonehenge

Old 03-30-2017, 06:15 PM   #26166
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

destiny 2. sept 8

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2017, 07:57 PM   #26167
stonehenge

k.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:12 PM   #26168
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

k fak u

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-31-2017, 03:42 AM   #26169
stonehenge

k.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2017, 07:03 PM   #26170
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

me too
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #26171
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

the fuq

whats the D3 shit, yall still playing?
Old 04-05-2017, 10:41 PM   #26172
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

havent played since like january. might hop on next month

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-06-2017, 12:10 AM   #26173
stonehenge

haven't played in a while, idk why, is fun
Old 04-06-2017, 12:49 AM   #26174
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yall fgts need to hop on again. i went through last season alones

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-06-2017, 12:55 AM   #26175
stonehenge