Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #24951
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ohhh you can, I always forget that usb 3.0 has a micro slot.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #24952
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

dang didnt know
Old 12-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #24953
MikeH
waffler

has one of these plugs

Old 12-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #24954
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Oh shit....

Ya I read paper no memory. Charger. Or battery just broken phone
Old 12-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #24955
Mr.Rogers

Lol took me a while to get tapatalk to work. How they fuuuu u turn off auto correct lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2013, 04:19 AM   #24956
MikeH
waffler

download the google keyboard, its better.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:36 AM   #24957
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
download the google keyboard, its better.
I found the setting was annoying as fuck cuz I couldnt do AOT talkz lol but its working now. Thnkx

Ended up doodling for the first time on le note 3 and damn the pen is much reaponsive and also it has friction more natural instead of the feel of drawin on glass. It also came with like 4 replacement tips so far I likes alot

Old 12-10-2013, 05:42 AM   #24958
MikeH
waffler

bamf, wish i could draw
Old 12-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #24959
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

royarz cant draw, he just googles drawings and adds blur and borders
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #24960
Mr.Rogers

............. why u gotta tell the world my secrets

Old 12-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #24961
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #24962
MikeH
waffler

Recently got rid of the app I never used. Went from 80 to like 30
Old 12-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #24963
stonehenge

rofl I do that every now and then. I mostly end up with 5000 games that I don't play

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

or a bunch of camera apps even though I always end up using the stock one
Old 12-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #24964
MikeH
waffler

Most of them were games. I always buy the humble bundles and never play the games. Most were bought when google did $.10 and $.25 sells too.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #24965
Mr.Rogers

Any suggestions on cases fer le note 3?

Old 12-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #24966
stonehenge

TPU 4 life
Old 12-11-2013, 12:15 AM   #24967
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just scored 3 Virgin Mobile Kyocera Rise units at Rat Shack for $20/each. Even better deal than the Venture was. Slightly better specs, plus a slide qwerty rather than the horrible tiny Blackberry-style one on the Venture.
http://www.gsmarena.com/kyocera_rise_c5155-4747.php

We'll see how these work out for me...
Old 12-11-2013, 01:55 AM   #24968
stonehenge

add "android jew" to sig under tits expert pls, you are expert at getting cheap ass android phones
Old 12-11-2013, 02:06 AM   #24969
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Any suggestions on cases fer le note 3?

this one http://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Samsung...=spigen+note+3
Old 12-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #24970
Mr.Rogers

Oooo that's seks will order. U guys think that shield shit thet do at the mall worth it?

Old 12-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #24971
MikeH
waffler

no, if you are gonna drop that kind of money get a glass protector. if you do what a wet apply then get a xoskin.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #24972
Mr.Rogers

I dont want the air bubbles are u talkin about the reg platic protectors? What is what they do spray some shit on it lol?

Old 12-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #24973
MikeH
waffler

they make screen protectors that are actually glass.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:36 AM   #24974
Mr.Rogers

did not know that.
Now I remember my main concer is the pressure sensitivity that the pena nd screen have might in danger huh

Old 12-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #24975
stonehenge

the reviews on this one say they don't have any effect on the spen or touch: http://www.amazon.com/MIME-Tempered-.../dp/B00B3NW97U