Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #24751
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:22 AM   #24752
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
what are you trying to do jay?
I keep getting notification for 4.3 update. First time it tried it failed and I lost root.. So had to go back and re root and try ota again.. Which I read later will not install rooted. Oh well

Sent from my SCH-I545
Old 11-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #24753
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I want AOSP 4.3.1 with theme chooser and no other mods (besides tweaks/fixes in the background that make it more stable or something)

Can't find.

Found some AOSP builds that are nice and vanilla besides fixes but no theme chooser. The only roms I can find with theme chooser are CM/AOKP/PA/etc with extra shit I don't need.

Brb finally looking at xtheme module.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #24754
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

xtheme on shiny should be the ticket
Old 11-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #24755
stonehenge

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to reflash it also. Before I tried xPosed I flashed a couple mods on top of Shiny. Now those mods and gravitybox get confused (especially in quicksettings).
Old 11-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #24756
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea gravity box does everything pretty well for me. and on xtheme for me i still cant figure out why the moto style 4g logo keeps coming back. o well still looks good with the rest kitkat
Old 11-14-2013, 05:05 PM   #24757
stonehenge

moto hiding shit somewhere
Old 11-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #24758
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea but the weird thing is it changed on the simplex theme that mike gave me. and i looked through it and didnt see anything different.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #24759
stonehenge

Old 11-14-2013, 05:19 PM   #24760
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea o well ill figure it out someday.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #24761
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

it has something to do with the theme. I tried an updated simplex and it did the same shit.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #24762
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

o ok. i wonder which xml hides that stuff.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #24763
stonehenge

The Moto G is pretty bamf. Not spec-wise but for $179 off contract you get a quad core phone with 4.3 (4.4 soon they said). It's 720p with 1gb of ram and only 8gb internal but that's still plenty of phone for <$200 retail.

Well played Moto/Google.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #24764
MikeH
waffler

Spend the extra $20 and get the 16GB IMO.
Old 11-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #24765
stonehenge

I'm not going to get one, it would be like getting another GNex almost. Going to get something more beast. But for $180/200, it is a damned good deal
Old 11-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #24766
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i like the cheapness too but it doesnt have lte. it does have hspa+
Old 11-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #24767
stonehenge

Yeah that too.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #24768
MikeH
waffler

I didn't mean you, I meant people in general
Old 11-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #24769
stonehenge

Ah yeah $20 for 8gb sounds good
Old 11-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #24770
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/11/14...-all-nexus-7s/

so now i use this to get 4.4?

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/11/05...actory-images/

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #24771
stonehenge

somethig is fucky. I got <4hrs of battery life from 100% to less than 10%. Only 30 mins of screen time and 15 mins of calls. Everything else is low %.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:19 AM   #24772
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Had to turn down a jerb at Verizon today

Reasons being the store they wanted to put me at was 1.5hr drive one way.. and it started at 10.90/hr..

Would have been a good gig prob.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #24773
MikeH
waffler

Mike, have you tried this Xtheme?
Old 11-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #24774
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Which one?

Sent from my XT1080
Old 11-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #24775
MikeH
waffler

Oh fuck Im stupid, this one.

http://d-h.st/RWL