Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-10-2011, 03:49 AM   #1551
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: PS3 Games?

D M F W Skyrim & BF3
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #1552
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I would have listed BF3 or others but Cez said summer.

Probably the game I want most this year is either Brink or Infamous 2, followed closely by Uncharted 3.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Oh and lol at Anonymous fags:

Quote:
1,200 People Aren't So Anonymous Anymore

Ah the internet, a place where every 13 year old kid with a keyboard is a demi God who will hunt you down; murder you and then set fire to your dog... at least... that's what they say they'll do.

The evil thorn in Sony's side, "Anonymous" has now taken to Facebook in an attempt to build steam towards the next part of their (depending on your view) evil plan to take down the gaming giant. The group have created a Facebook event with the intent to stage a 24 hour "sit-in" in Sony Stores around the world to boycott Sony's products.

"Operation Sony", as the Facebook "event" has been named, has grown to a strong number of 1,200 attendees now - though surely mass publicising this event on a social media website such as Facebook directly contravenes the entire idea of Anonymous?

That very idea being; that the group is one entity, a single minded body where no one individual is bigger than the group itself, the individuals in the group have no identity thus meaning that nobody knows who these people are, making it incredibly hard to track these people down.

The number of people who have joined this group, supporting Anonymous with (presumably their real accounts) is shocking. Facebook users are changing their profile pictures to Anonymous logos or other Anonymous propaganda in an attempt to show loyalty, but many have forgotten to enable basic Facebook privacy settings which are currently letting everyone (and their flaming dog) see their real names, marital status, photographs and so much more.

What started as a genuine attempt to get Sony to see the error of their ways, seems to quickly be growing into another internet fad; however with Sony pretty intent on finding the people behind the recent DDoS attacks it's worrying to see how many people are joining the group without even thinking of the potential ramifications.

Whether these people will turn up as themselves or in at least some sort of disguise remains to be seen, but whilst this latest attempt seems like a nice dig at Sony, it's likely that having a handful of people in every Sony store worldwide (potentially not even that many) will just cause a possible stir of emotions towards local Mall Cops.

Quite what Anonymous hope to achieve in the long term is completely unknown, as it's incredibly unlikely that Sony will back down from any legal battles and should Sony continue with its litigation it's reasonable to presume that it will win the case; what will Anonymous do then?

Have you joined the Facebook event? Are you for Anonymous' cause or against them... or do you simple not care, so long as you still get to game on your favourite console(s)?
What a bunch of fuckin' retards.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #1553
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #1554
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

They moved up the release date to May 10th, guess they didn't want to get raped by LA Noire on the 17th. I was just going to get both of them anyway though.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #1555
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

will wait for reviews (and $) but it looks bamf so far
Old 04-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #1556
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Nailz u haz job? How u buy so many games lol
Old 04-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #1557
stonehenge

street pharm
Old 04-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #1558
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Nailz u haz job? How u buy so many games lol
I saved a bunch of money back when I was last working.

I'm still looking for a job right now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
street pharm
...and that too.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #1559
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Do need yawb and PS3
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #1560
stonehenge

Found this interesting. Not PS3 related but it be videogames so FIDIL: http://www.giantbomb.com/half-life-2-survivor/61-22721/

oh and random video game jest:

Old 04-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #1561
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

OMG...

Video page
Full screen

Old 04-13-2011, 05:16 AM   #1562
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

DFW nao

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #1563
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Where can i get hdmi cable for ps3?
Old 04-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #1564
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

http://tinyurl.com/33q452e
Old 04-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #1565
stonehenge

But srsly, if you don't mind waitiing for one, get one at http://www.monoprice.com

They are cheap, ship pretty quick, and are good quality

I've bought a couple HDMIs, ethernet cables, audio cables, HDMI adapters, etc from them and never been disappointed.

If you can't wait then you are going to overpay by A LOT. It seems like any retail store you go to wants $30 for a 4ft cable
Old 04-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #1566
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
:lol

But srsly, if you don't mind waitiing for one, get one at http://www.monoprice.com

They are cheap, ship pretty quick, and are good quality

I've bought a couple HDMIs, ethernet cables, audio cables, HDMI adapters, etc from them and never been disappointed.

If you can't wait then you are going to overpay by A LOT. It seems like any retail store you go to wants $30 for a 4ft cable
May order on payday. Depending on what my usb enclosure comes with. I may get something to connect it to le ps3 so can haz bamf streamz if its possible
Old 04-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #1567
stonehenge

easiest way I've found to stream from le comp to ps3 is TVersity. You install it on the PC, add your anime/pr0n/music/pic folders to it's library, and BOOM bish shows up on the PS3 under Video, Music, and Pics. easy peasy.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #1568
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cant haz direct hookup?
Old 04-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #1569
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 04-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #1570
stonehenge

i dunno you probably could but i just find TVersity easier. Then next time you download something, you just drag it to one of the folders you added to TVersity and hit the refresh button and it is instantly on the PS3. No moving your drive back and forth and shit.

Plus, I think TVersity converts video as it streams so you can play almost any format that way. I'm not sure what the PS3 supports from a hard drive. But give it a try, plug that shit in and see if the PS3 finds all your pr0n.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:47 AM   #1571
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Check this shit:

Quote:
Steam Details for Portal 2 on PS3
Cross-platform play, Steam achievements, and more!

Valve today revealed details surrounding Steamworks integration into the PlayStation 3 version of Portal 2. The game includes several features, including: cross-platform play with PC owners, Steam achievements, and a free digital copy of Portal 2 on PC and Mac.

The full list of details from Valve is posted below. Head over to Valve's support page to learn more.
The first title to support Steam on a console, Portal 2 offers cross-platform matchmaking, gameplay, friends, chat, and achievements, all powered by Steam. Steam on the PS3 also saves co-op game progress and single player saved games to the Steam Cloud, enabling players to pick up where they left off on any PlayStation 3.

- The Steam overlay for PS3 provides access to both PSN and Steam friends, displaying their in-game or online status and providing a quick pathway to text chats, player profiles, friend requests, and game invites. Steam Achievements are earned in lockstep with PSN Trophies and are also accessible within the Steam overlay.

- Steam on the PS3 provides access to all of these features once the player has linked their PlayStation Network account with a Steam account, which is done right within the game. A Steam user can login to an existing account, and anyone new to Steam can create an account with the click of a button.

- In the spirit of Steam Play, linked players of the PS3 version of Portal 2 can also access and play their copy of Portal 2 on any PC or Mac by redeeming an in-box access code on their computer. The Steam client verifies the linked customer and then lists Portal 2 among their library of Steam games for PC and Mac.
---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

And this shit is awesome too:

Quote:
L.A. Noire to feature pubic hair, marijuana, excessive gore and PS3 exclusive content
ESRB rating highlights all the gross bits, TV spot reveals free stuff

Team Bondi and Rockstar have talked at length about the fancy schmancy facial animation technology used for L.A Noire, but they've been suspiciously silent about the game's depiction of pubic hair, blood spurts and marijuana packets. Thankfully, we have the detectives at ESRB who are more than willing to expose the seamier side of life as a 1940s gumshoe.

The ESRB report for L.A Noire is pretty much what one can expect from a Rockstar project. Of the violence in particular, the site writes:

“Players use pistols, rifles, machine guns, and flamethrowers to engage in firefights with various enemies—these shootouts are highlighted by realistic gunfire, cries of pain, and blood spurts that stain injured characters and the surrounding environment. Cutscenes also depict instances of violence, including a character being beaten with a crowbar (off screen)—large spurts of blood are depicted in the foreground. During the course of the game, players may come across crime scenes in which badly beaten or mutilated corpses are subject to investigation.”

As for the aforementioned short-and-curlies, the report cites a number of instances where players must poke around for clues on a dead body, warning, “A few female corpses are depicted fully nude with fleeting images of pubic hair.”

The report also makes reference to multiple drug-related cases and the gratuitous use of racial slurs, most of which are considered common discourse on Xbox Live.

Family-friendly details aside, Rockstar has also released a TV spot hinting at exclusive content for the PS3 entitled The Consul's Car Traffic Case. Hmm. Very cryptic. Rockstar has not confirmed the details of the bonus content, but promises to do so soon.

L.A Noire - blood, guts, nude corpses, inappropriate slurs, and all - drops for PS3 and Xbox 360 on May 17th for North America, and May 20th for the U.K.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 AM   #1572
stonehenge

Still not 100% sure if want LA Noir but DFW portal, especially if I can buy one copy and play on both PS3 and PC and Steam FTMFW, excited to see how they use it on the PS3.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #1573
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

hell ya been waiting for steam on ps3! is gonna be sweet. I wonder if they gonna start adding shit to it like TF2 or Cs oooo lol member tf2 worked pretty good on ps3 so they need to add hats! lol
Old 04-15-2011, 07:44 AM   #1574
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

So much win:

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Holy shit, Sheeva's fatality is fucking awesome.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Dat Infamous:

Video page
Full screen

So many good games coming out soon.

Old 04-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #1575
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: PS3 Games?

Ya can't wait wait for uncharted 3 and mass effect 3 omagassshhh!