Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-30-2010, 03:14 AM   #2976
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Took 2 seconds to find lol.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:18 AM   #2977
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pff w/e

I went to dx forums via TT, pressed search button and it didnt bring up a search box so i checked the theme section and then gave up.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:20 AM   #2978
MikeH
waffler

Its on droidforums not dx forums
Old 08-30-2010, 03:24 AM   #2979
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Whys this taking so damn long!?!
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:25 AM   #2980
MikeH
waffler

Took a long ass time when I did it too.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:01 AM   #2981
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Alright, I get almost done with step four, and get a critical error. Tried three times, got it every time. So FUG IT!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 AM   #2982
MikeH
waffler

Did you delete the file like youre suppose to?

I would try try flashing the deodexed backup
Old 08-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #2983
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Can't wait for roms, they always come deodexed.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:15 AM   #2984
Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Did you delete the file like youre suppose to?

I would try try flashing the deodexed backup
Is that with bootstrap? Got a walk through for that?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Actually, you just download the file and copy it to the sd card in the right folder, and reboot into recovery right?

Did I just learn somethin!?!
Old 08-30-2010, 04:28 AM   #2985
MikeH
waffler

Fuck yes!

RT @_mrbirdman_ the bughunt is over, putting the final touches on the rom

And yes put it on SD and flash in recovery
Old 08-30-2010, 04:29 AM   #2986
Bass

Sweet, should be done just in time to flash new one
Old 08-30-2010, 04:35 AM   #2987
MikeH
waffler

You can use ROM Manager to flash it too. Just go to install ROM from SD and choose the zip you wanna flash.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:39 AM   #2988
Bass

Phone just force restarted, and has been at the "M" for over five minutes.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:43 AM   #2989
MikeH
waffler

Odd.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:38 AM   #2990
stonehenge

Restore backup basstard
Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #2991
MikeH
waffler

How do we boot into CW without using ROM Manager or reboot recovery in bootstrap?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:07 AM   #2992
stonehenge

I think he said if you pull the battery and then boot up, it should go to recovery
Old 08-30-2010, 06:11 AM   #2993
MikeH
waffler

It use to on 2.1 but hasn't since 2.2
Old 08-30-2010, 06:15 AM   #2994
Bass

I had to pull the battery and leave it out for a second and then it loaded just fine. Tried to deodex through ROM Manager, and it froze for an hour. Attempt two now, if this fails I'm calling it a night.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:23 AM   #2995
MikeH
waffler

Apparently booting into recovery then rebooting system takes you to CW and also putting your phone into bootloader but what if we actually need to be in bootloader?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:35 AM   #2996
Bass

Oh shit, do you think changing the notification background has anything to do with these failures?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #2997
MikeH
waffler

How did you change it? Did you unzip it then rezip? If so then probably. To change stuff just open it with 7zip or the like but don't unzip it and copy the changes over and add it to the archive. Make sense?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #2998
Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
How did you change it? Did you unzip it then rezip? If so then probably. To change stuff just open it with 7zip or the like but don't unzip it and copy the changes over and add it to the archive. Make sense?
I went into the framework and changed the png file to one I liked better.

Friggin phone I swear

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Just did a factory wipe/reset from the boot into recovery screen. Phone was/is stuck on the M again.

And now I think I've killed my DX. factory reset didn't work, can't load/run anything when loading into recovery, nothing.

Last edited by Bass; 08-30-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #2999
stonehenge

A factory reset from the stock recovery will get you stuck at the M since you had a theme. I think you need to sbf it. You'll need the sbf file and rsd lite. Both shoukd be in that file that Mike linked to a whike ago.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #3000
stonehenge

This should get you what you need:

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php/Main-Page/The-Bomb-Has-Been-Dropped.html

The password should be phoxusgift I think.