Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2017, 11:12 PM   #28001
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sprint no had V10 pero I loved G5 camera and had to have
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:22 AM   #28002
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh yeah. once again, spront pls
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:24 PM   #28003
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What are some must have accessories fer v20, wan?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:55 PM   #28004
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk, I just have a few cases an Obliq, a generic clear TPU from Amazon, and a cheap ass case I got from AliExpress.

I wouldn't mind picking up an extra battery and battery charger since they were so useful on my V10 but the battery life on the V20 is better so I don't need that.

As for generic accessories/stuff that works well with the V20:

- Decent headphones sound bamf on this phone if you enable HiFi and are playing something that is decent quality. I have some Sony over-ear headphones that were ~$100 and they sound BAMF with Spotify on Extreme quality.

- Dollar Tree selfie stick + tripod. Buy a dollar tree selfie stick and unscrew the phone mount from the top, throw away fgt stick. Then screw that onto any camera tripod and BAM phone tripod. Now you can take long exposure (up to 30 secs, not bad for a phone) shots with your V20. You can capture stars, light trails of traffic, do light painting, etc. with this.

- USB-C goodies. I've tried a few USB-C things on my V20 and they all worked great. I tried an adapter that had 4x full size USB ports, I tried a straight USB-C > full size USB, and I tried a USB-C dock that had HDMI, Ethernet, and a couple USB port and that worked also. There are lots of adapters on Amazon with different combinations of ports and they're pretty useful for video-output, ethernet, plugging in mice/keyboards, usb sticks, etc. Kinda cool.
Old 01-27-2017, 01:24 AM   #28005
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Near borderless g6 coming out tho its mostly borderless on the sides.

Would love to have pure screen phone

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #28006
stonehenge

G6 and S8 are both going to be really slim on the bezels. Sammy is actually getting rid of the front capacitive buttons and fingerprint reader on the S8 and making the screens 5.8" and 6.2" without making the phone larger. Looks interesting except that the fingerprint reader is next to the camera instead of below it wtf. Hold you V10 or V20 and reach up to the right of the camera, is pretty awkward to reach that high.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Shitty thing about the G6 is that it won't get the newest processor because Sammy made some deal with Qualcomm. Samsung gets the entire first batch of processors. These new ones are smaller and use less battery but decently faster.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #28007
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ill still be using v10 whenever g6 drops anyway

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2017, 05:40 PM   #28008
stonehenge

G6 is gonna use the same processor as the V20 I believe and this bish flies, no complaints.

Besides the fingerprint reader location, kinda liking the S8. Biggest things I disliked about samsung were the capacitive and physical front buttons.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

the rounded screen edge is pretty sexy on the G6 tho

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

G6:

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

and S8:

dat clean buttonless front and odd fingerprint reader location
Old 01-27-2017, 06:22 PM   #28009
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

s8 front looks hella nice

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2017, 07:37 PM   #28010
stonehenge

imo and the black Note7 was sexy. Want to see black S8. Dfw that 6"+ one that is probably overall smaller than a V10/20.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #28011
stonehenge

Old 01-28-2017, 01:49 AM   #28012
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat looks mighty tasty

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-28-2017, 02:53 AM   #28013
stonehenge

It's too bad the processor will be lower than the S8. Still beast though.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 01-28-2017, 03:09 AM   #28014
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orly? assume theyll both have their own OS

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-29-2017, 08:46 AM   #28015
stonehenge

Both should be latest nougat but S8 will have the newer processor, G6 will have 2016 processor.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 01-30-2017, 07:46 PM   #28016
stonehenge

for mbp:

Video page
Full screen

massive
Old 01-31-2017, 07:56 PM   #28017
stonehenge

connected my V20 to a Dell WD15 USB-C dock. One plug got me keyboard, mouse, monitor, ethernet, and charging without installing anything on the phone. Shit just worked.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:32 PM   #28018
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-31-2017, 10:08 PM   #28019
stonehenge

fak, should have plugged in speakers too, just to make sure they worked also. I assume they do since everything else did.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Tried this before using a normal usb 3.0 dock with an OTG cable on my V10 and everything worked except I needed to install the DisplayLink app and the framerate seemed a little lower. With USB-C it just works and seems pretty fast. Next time I'll plug in speakers and try a 60fps youtube video and see what happens.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:14 PM   #28020
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can use v20 as bamf desktop?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-31-2017, 11:42 PM   #28021
stonehenge

more or less, need to figure out which keyboard buttons act as home/back/recents

also, anything that requires pinching you have to go back to the screen

otherwise seemed to work pretty damned well
Old 02-06-2017, 06:18 AM   #28022
stonehenge

Been playing Fire Emblem: Heroes (new F2P Android/iOS game from Nintendo). It's actually pretty damned fun.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #28023
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sprint is suing RingPlus to smithereens. r+ dies on Feb 11. Gotta get a new carrier. Well, it's been a great ride...I haven't had a monthly cell phone bill for like 5 years, and I've had an army of phones with service.

Kinda want to abandon Sprint towers because fuck Sprint for suing r+...but still nothing will beat the price of Sprint MVNOs (seem there are some new free or near-free ones out there) and phones (and I still have my LG with all dat batteries and spare screens).
Old 02-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #28024
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Get u a sat phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2017, 05:35 PM   #28025
stonehenge

A coworker here uses Ting and says they are decently priced and you can get a Sprint SIM from them or a TMo SIM so your phone options would expand dramatically while still being able to use the ones you have.

Not sure how the price compares to R+ though.