Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

I got this from bapetalk

Basically you Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that" and post the results

Here's some Examples somebody else did:
Me: AY girl, when you gonna let me tap that?
Her: Its 3 in the afternoon, you drunk?
Me: time is of the essence.
Her: your dating my friend no
Me: so?
Her: NO.

----------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey when you gonna let me hit that?
Her: Ha didnt know you were interested
Me: After you used your teeth when you said goodbye the other night I was hooked
Her: Wait what?

----------------------------------------------------------
me-Hey girl
her-Hi
me-When you gonna let me tap that?
her-Woah! What?!
me-I'm busy i need an answer
her-I'm busy too
me-well when you gonna let me tap that?
her-Why?
me-I sometimes get the urge
her-Uh ok?
me-you gonna answer?
her-idk yett

-----------------------------------------------------------
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

I'm married, so what the hell..
Quote:
Me: Hey baby. How you doing?
Wife: Tired.
Me: So, you gonna let me tap that tonight?
Wife: Not a fucking chance.
Me: gg
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I texted my wife 20 minutes ago, no response. She's probably in shock because I'd never bother to text her something like that.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ok, I guess I should have waited another 5 minutes. She called and said "The answer is yes" then proceeded to ask about something unrelated.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

Wives actually say yes?!?
Now i'm really confused..
Old 08-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Mine runs hot and cold...sometimes she can't get enough, other times I can't get any.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #7
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This was originally on PBnation if you wanna check out the LULZ
Old 08-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #8
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Still fun to try though. Even though it didn't help my odds for tonight lol
Old 08-22-2009, 01:41 AM   #9
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Here's my contribution:

Me: Hey, can I ask you a question
Her: Heyy...yea sure
Me: When can I tap that :-)
Her: Hahahaha...wtf?..u crazy boy..lol
Me: Haha i know, but when though
Her: Lol! ...hmmm ill think about it
Me: Ok then...let me know
Her: Lol..loser =p

I think I did something wrong

Still working on it
Old 08-22-2009, 01:59 AM   #10
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

I just realized the title of this thread makes no sense
Old 08-22-2009, 03:39 AM   #11
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

You just realized that. :p

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
Wes87

Wes87 may have a mustache.

I just texted my girlfriend who lives over an hour away in a dorm at her college during the week but comes back home on the weekends and this is what was said.

Me: So when you gonna let me tap that?
Her: Fri boy! U know it!
Me: haha nice
Wes87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #13
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nice one new guy
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Text i had with a girl the other night

Take notes bishes

K: Rinaaa!!!!!!!
==================
R: Yeeeess!!
==================
K: Hey dude, did you have an easter speech today?
==================
R: Lol no but i said a poem
==================
K: Oh thats cool :-). Watcha been up to lately?
==================
R: Nun much just been chillin and you
==================
K: Same, i'm bored. Just decided to text this really hot girl i know
==================
R: Oh really. . . Thanks you're so sweet
==================
K: Lol , lemme ask you something
==================
R: Go right ahead
==================
K: Ok so all those times you slept over my house. Would you have freaked out if i asked you to do some crazy stuff?
==================
R: Umm no depending on wat you asked me
==================
K: What about "follow me into the bathroom"?
==================
R: Umm ion know, i cant say wat i would have done
==================
K: WORD!!!!! lol. I always wanted to ask when you were here
==================
R: Why didnt you?
==================
K: You were kinda young for what i wanted to do
==================
R: You're just two years older than me
==================
K: LOL, my bad. I thought you were a youngin. But anyway, what could have happened in the bathroom?
==================
R: Wat did you want to happen?
==================
K: Take a guess
==================
R: Lol enjoyable things
==================
K: Lol, i thought you were all sweet and innocent
==================
R: Me, noooo!! Lol. . . But i am
==================
K: Thats cool though. But in the bathroom, you'd get on your knees?
==================
R: Oh no, sorry but i dont do that at all
==================
K: Hahahahaha, ok so what would we have done then?
==================
R: Probably anything but that. Wat would you have done?
==================
K: Can i get it?
==================
R: Dont you have a girlfriend?
==================
K: No

(Next day)
K: RINA! you left me hangin last night. That was cold blooded. lol
==================
R: Lol im sorry, i got sleepy
==================
K: Its cool, dont say bye or nothin
==================
R: Lol im so so so sorry
==================
K: Lol, i'm just messin with u. Anyway, whats up RRR?
==================
R: Nun much JJ. . .
==================
K: You know what RRR stands for?
==================
R: Umm no
==================
K: Round Rump Rina. You got a big butt
==================
R: Lol wow. . . I didnt think you noticed
==================
K: Lol, how could i not notice that ass. But seriously i always stare it
==================
R: Wow. . . You so silly
==================
K: I know

The rest goes into some not so stuff

K: When r u goin to bed?
==================
R: Umm ion know probably in a minute
==================
K: Alright then. Good night. I'll text you later in the week.
==================
R: Okay cool

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 04-08-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:57 PM   #15
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

You have to seal the deal, now.

Post pics too.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:01 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

the added smilies made me jest

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
You have to seal the deal, now.

Post pics too.

will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
the added smilies made me jest
Old 04-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #18
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hurry up mandingo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 04-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #20
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

are youz blakk gai? how you not know mandingo?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You said you wouldn't post our perzonal zexts
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #22
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
are youz blakk gai? how you not know mandingo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
You said you wouldn't post our perzonal zexts

Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #23
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Your the one that called me RRR :uhohghey:
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #24
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

JJJ

Jiant Junk Juan

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #25
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works