Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2018, 01:38 AM   #26251
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Working long ass orientation. But getting paid for it

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Lulz thought this was chat thread

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:54 AM   #26252
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 PM   #26253
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
lives in my house so he cant bitch too much
NHB moved them in quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Working long ass orientation. But getting paid for it

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Lulz thought this was chat thread
Cez playing the game of life. Still fits in here.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:30 PM   #26254
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Ill be able to finally buy games. And jojo was talking aboot buying me a nintendo switch for getting me license. Think i talked him out of it. But yeah,

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #26255
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that foo probably owes you a couple switches by now imo
Old 02-07-2018, 03:49 AM   #26256
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Id rather has monies tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #26257
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
NHB moved them in quick

Cez playing the game of life. Still fits in here.
known this girl a long time
Old 02-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #26258
stonehenge

Plus, free PS4

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-08-2018, 07:09 PM   #26259
nekkidhillbilly

ex cheerleader, social worker, not jealous at, never gets angry, not expensive and sure enjoys this hog leg I pack ta boot. only complaint shes slow getting to go somewhere or doing stuff. no concept of time.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:17 PM   #26260
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Sounds like an asian

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2018, 07:45 PM   #26261
nekkidhillbilly

she def white
Old 02-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #26262
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cuz asians all have horrible sense of time too. But i guess all woken do. Bitches

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-08-2018, 10:29 PM   #26263
stonehenge

shit, i'm lazy too, idgaf
Old 02-16-2018, 03:24 AM   #26264
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Its not lazy, its efficient!
Old 02-19-2018, 03:11 AM   #26265
nekkidhillbilly

haz xb1 now too...............forza 7
Old 02-22-2018, 02:28 PM   #26266
nekkidhillbilly

so haz forza 7, forza h3, cod ww2. been finding games for 10-15 bucks on ebay.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:40 PM   #26267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I need all those call of duties

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #26268
stonehenge

no time for console/pc games. too busy levelling up my servants
Old 02-22-2018, 08:34 PM   #26269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-22-2018, 10:16 PM   #26270
stonehenge

I'm only like level 21, highest servant is 4* level 22. Only have one 4*, the rest are 3*.

hardly got any of the last event done, just cashed in the loots I got for EXP cards, fuck it

can't participate in the upcoming event yet, trying to use the 1/2 AP thing to beat enough story to participate
Old 02-23-2018, 01:52 AM   #26271
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Aww dang. Was a good chance for servants.

But eehhh. Dont stress. Once that 1/2 exp events come in youll level em up easy.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Events repeat too cux the JP version got our last event too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2018, 03:28 AM   #26272
stonehenge

Haven't fucked with acension or any of that shit. Just levelling up these foos. Googled a little to figure out which ones were decent and which ones weren't worth spending exp on. Need more 4* imo or 5*

Sent from my LG V20
Old 03-05-2018, 10:13 PM   #26273
stonehenge

kw Monster Hunter: World

not reupping PS+ though so would be solo
Old 03-05-2018, 10:21 PM   #26274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Ahh fuck. Gotta renew my ps+ too lol. Fidil pc for lyfe

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-05-2018, 10:22 PM   #26275
nekkidhillbilly

mafia 3 8 bucks y not right