Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #251
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

don't has sads

i'll buy you a whistle
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i havent watched it yet but i know what happens. i has a sad
me and my wife both found out before we watched it. I saw a hashtag on twitter and she saw it on some news site that didn't hide it or say spoilers.

it's pretty bad how it happens too... fuck that episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
don't has sads

i'll buy you a whistle
dfw wissle
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #253
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yea. was barely able to watch it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my wife said afterwards she was glad that she knew who it was because if she hadn't known and then saw it she would have freaked out
Old 09-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #255
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I hope to see some raepz toward the end

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #256
stonehenge

i like jax threat to that fgt, want to see le revenge
Old 09-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #257
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Gonna show that fgt his anus

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #258
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

was soo sad

Old 10-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #259
stonehenge

haven't seen the ep yet but dnw Opie was my favorite character I think
Old 10-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #260
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

creepy

Old 10-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #261
stonehenge

Old 10-05-2012, 12:31 AM   #262
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

super sayians

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #263
stonehenge

Old 10-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #264
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #265
linden

linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.
linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.

anybody else watch boss on starz

kelsy grammers assistant is crazy hot and has been naked in 3 of the 5 episodes ive watched
Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #266
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

No has hbo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #267
linden

linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.
linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linden View Post
on starz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
No has hbo
Old 10-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #268
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #269
stonehenge

no haz encoure
Old 10-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #270
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 10-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #271
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
no haz encoure
i aint got none of that shit

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #272
stonehenge

i don't have cable at all rofl
Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #273
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

have d tv

Old 10-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #274
stonehenge

i have netflix and local channels (which we rarely rarely watch)
Old 10-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #275
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

have netflix been gay latley