Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #2451
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

At least you aren't stuck at 1.6 like some devices
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #2452
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

they say they are working on froyo though so i will wait and see
Old 08-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #2453
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

And a few days ago on the CyanogenMod forums: "hey guys just thought i would give ya a heads up i have been in touch with one of the CM team members, they are currently working on porting CM6 too the Ally. so im hoping that within the next week we will have something too work with"
Old 08-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #2454
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i seen that too
Old 08-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #2455
stonehenge

CM is nice, hope they put it on the X at some point.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #2456
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm liking the lockscreen.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #2457
stonehenge

So am I but for some reason it feels... laggy? The lockscreen.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #2458
MikeH
waffler

Yeah a little. Bootstrap works and rom manager too now.

Also can we SBF back down to 2.1?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:03 PM   #2459
stonehenge

I think an SBF will take us back down to 2.1, yeah. I just finished renaming bloat, gained like 20mb of ram lol and then i setup the bootstrap again, now it is rebooting. hopefully its a little faster now, i was noticing a little slowness
Old 08-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #2460
MikeH
waffler

Did you get the updated bootstrap?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:11 PM   #2461
stonehenge

No, I didn't know there was a new one. I'll go get it.

My phone does feel slower though for some reason
Old 08-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #2462
MikeH
waffler

I flashed the SuperUser in rom manager and it feels like it sped things up.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #2463
stonehenge

lemme try that
Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #2464
MikeH
waffler

My phone is almost dead and I hardly used it
Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #2465
stonehenge

just told it to install superuser 2.3.1 ef and when it rebooted and tried, it said that it can't mount the sdcard
Old 08-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #2466
MikeH
waffler

It worked for me, did a backup then installed.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #2467
stonehenge

oh shit did you check out the gallery?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #2468
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I noticed it when setting up LP. The slider bars to answer a call look really good.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #2469
stonehenge

Not sure about that gallery...

It looks a lot nicer than the previous one but it is slow as fuck for me.

If your phone isn't slow then FML, maybe I should do a factory reset on this sumbitch.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #2470
MikeH
waffler

Mine doesnt seem that slow. What is yours doing?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:47 PM   #2471
stonehenge

I'm not getting errors or anything but the unlock slider seems slow, scrolling in apps and the applist seems slow (with LP even!), the gallery seems slow as balls, etc. Not Eris slow but definitely slower than 2.1 was.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #2472
MikeH
waffler

Yeah mines that doing that anymore. It stopped after I flashed SuperUser. It might not be related to that but it seems normal since.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Might try ADW again.

http://jbthemes.com/anderweb/2010/08...auncher-1-1-0/
Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #2473
stonehenge

I don't think it's LP because everything seems slow. Let me try the new SuperUser again.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #2474
MikeH
waffler

See if you can grab SU from XDA.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I was also meaning I might personally try ADW cuz it was updated.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #2475
stonehenge

ohhh okay, I like LP too much

as for superuser, I went into Rom Manager > Download ROM > Extras > Superuser 2.3.1 ef > Download > checked Backup Existing ROM > OK > OK to reboot.

Then it reboots into recovery and the progress bar gets 1/4-1/2 and then it says "Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0" device or resource busy, can't mount sdcard, etc.