Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #16226
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

bmx bike and half pipe. There went 30 minutes. Must find epic skatepark.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #16227
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Was racing some chick on foot

Michael had a heart attack and died right there

OMG
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #16228
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

this foo cant even run from his driveway to the door

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #16229
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancinderblockpig View Post
Was racing some chick on foot

Michael had a heart attack and died right there

OMG
I did that one. Had to slow down at the end to prevent death. Lost the race.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #16230
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I actually beat her the second time

Gotta cut corners and jump the steps
Old 09-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #16231
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

dying is pretty fun too.

was doing mission where has to catch ur son on car. first time that foo hit the trunk 2nd time i caught that fgt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #16232
Manbearpig

I ran over him the first time
Old 09-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #16233
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I was driving a mustang towards one of Franklin's next missions and hit a turn too fast on a big curve on the freeway. Ended up rolling over the edge, fell, car landed on gas tank, instant explosive death.

I jested.

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Oh and the mustang had ZERO damage at that point so be careful when driving ratard.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #16234
Manbearpig

First time I died I launched myself from the muscle car and hit the trolly car head first

THAT was jesty
Old 09-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #16235
stonehenge

I like the shooting mechanics. It feels more like RDR than GTA4. Also, the flashlight in the dark looks bamf lol
Old 09-18-2013, 03:49 PM   #16236
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

need killcamz

hooker i knocked up was jesty death.

wore her out and she got out. i got out after her and ran up on her and pressed O. straight knocked that bitch out. never got back up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #16237
stonehenge

Old 09-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #16238
Manbearpig

Old 09-18-2013, 04:28 PM   #16239
stonehenge

i haz po-po CV hidden in Michael's garage
Old 09-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #16240
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just parked there cam style?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #16241
stonehenge

until i get home later
Old 09-18-2013, 04:44 PM   #16242
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what yall nigas jam. wish could use mah own ps3 songs for station

i usually be ridin with east los fm

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 04:48 PM   #16243
stonehenge

west coast classics

I need to do some side things. All I've been doing are main missions and stranger missions. Still need to:

- shooting range
- biking
- tennis
- stocks
- races
- strip club
- hookers
- train/play with chop

- taxi/cop/firetruck missions? idk if those exist in gtav

those are just the things i know i can do so far, theres also golf, yoga, flight school, etc
Old 09-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #16244
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do need shootingtime.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #16245
stonehenge

rofl this was posted on reddit as "Every time I try to change the radio station in GTAV"

Old 09-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #16246
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #16247
stonehenge

i always forget which arrow is what when i want to change the radio or turn on lights

btw, check out the fgts: http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Au...DateDescending
Old 09-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #16248
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinches derps

lol when i switched charcters the first time i was playing aas michael and switched to frank. dude was doing pull ups at beach. walked over some fgt doing push ups and he got up and tried to fight. i fuxd him up good. everyone ran afterwards lol

and i cant sem to get running down yet. do you just press x for it? dont think ive jumped either. unless its over small step or something. cant do it like in the past games

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #16249
stonehenge

if you hold X, you'll do a little run, not very fast but you can do it as long as you want

if you tap X repeatedly, you'll sprint

after sprinting for a while, you'll loose your stamina and start losing health (radar will blink red and controller will vibrate)

if you stop tapping it and hold it for a slower run, you won't lose any health

if you lose health for too long, you'll die like MBP did

square jumps
Old 09-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #16250
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orale. did not know that shit.

also tried square. dunno if it worked. how do u switch weapons while on foot? r1 and l1? hasnt tried

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works