Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #13476
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

haven't seen it but powerglove is win
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #13477
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I have to say I don't really look forward to playing as the black guy in the new GTA, not a big fan of the whole gangster style culture shit, even if it's in a game.

Now the hillbilly guy, he looks fucking hilarious to play as.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #13478
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts, San Andreas was BAMF, Franklin's story line should be similar.

Michael = Vice City
Franklin = SA
Trevor = GTA3?

My favorite part of the new videos is actually Franklins.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #13479
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Had to have the token black guy in the game to play as, eh. Just like BF3 has the black medic lol.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #13480
stonehenge

is not for token purposes, I think I'm going to enjoy that part of the story more than the others
Old 04-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #13481
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hope for CJ cameo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #13482
stonehenge

I think they said that the ps2 games are in a different "universe" so those characters don't exist in this world but who knows, they show Grove St. and gangs with the same colors in the trailer so maybe.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #13483
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

u noticed dat green too?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #13484
stonehenge

and parple

they are adding more variety of vehicles too, look:

two full size pickups. One on the left looks like a durge, one on the right a furd. Also, trailers

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

and idk why but the station wagon with luggage on top looked like something fun to destroy
Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #13485
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wonder how the physics in the game work

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #13486
stonehenge

idk about physics in general but they did say they made driving physics better than gta4

some random pictars i thought were interesting:

The Lost are back:

dat Grove St.:

drivable tractors and Trevor's weird ass truck thing:

water on the ground looks bamf:

suspension/lift/wheels/meats on this truck looks pretty cool (and also, this is another fullsize-ish truck):

tire/wheel details look nice:

in the truck picture above, the truck is pulling a welder or something, this one has another trailer. Multiple trailers ftw, do like variety:

dfw to ride bikes:

dat perro:

popo lights look bamf:

crazy looking spotlight:

BAMF 18 wheeler (rey fap'd) on the left, new cop car on the right:

old camaro in the middle, new camaro on the right?

gun detail is nice:

ok i'm done
Old 04-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #13487
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #13488
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
old camaro in the middle, new camaro on the right?
[ig]http://i.imgur.com/zl9hbeZ.jpg[/img]
Looks like third gen fuego

DFW badly

DFW to smack people with trailers
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #13489
stonehenge

fuego/camaro, same thing

also dfw cause chaos w/ trailers
Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #13490
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I just wanna hire some hookers and then run them over again. It's been a while.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #13491
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
I just wanna hire some hookers and then run them over with a trailer. It's been a while.
fixed
Old 05-01-2013, 05:32 AM   #13492
stonehenge

a few more screenshots:

FJ Cruiser?

Check out the slide on the pistol:

Maybe can haz weapon attachments?
Old 05-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #13493
stonehenge

apparently several gaming blogs/sites got to see (or play?) GTAV last week. They aren't allowed to say anything until Thursday when some new preview is supposed to be released.

So on Thursday we get more GTA infos. Probably in the form of an article or something describing how the game plays rather than artwork/trailer type stuff.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #13494
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #13495
stonehenge

Old 05-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #13496
stonehenge

Apparently this:

is Miss Massachusetts USA 2011 according to this.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #13497
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #13498
stonehenge

also:

Quote:
CVG
EDGE
Videogamer
Game Informer
JeuxVideo
IGN
OPM
OXM
GameKings
Meristation
Multiplayer.it
... and more with #GTAV previews - Thursday.
Should be plenty of infos tomorrow.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #13499
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gameinformer pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #13500
stonehenge

those fgts dont put AOT on the list and let us go see game