Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #25026
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
i talked about zekshooawl relayshens with students all the time twas fun auditing schools

eddeh: me and my laydee be like

kids:

eddeh: yep

later that day

kids:

eddeh be bad influence

Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #25027
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
those kids probably taught that bitch some new tricks
lemme go find out

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #25028
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that mask is hella win
Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #25029
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

srsly
Old 01-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #25030
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

somebody press da "mark forums read" link on the homepage

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

dats a request
Old 01-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #25031
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ok

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #25032
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

u did it?
Old 01-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #25033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

siii

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #25034
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

oh ok

i just wanted to see if it affected everybody cuz it always happens on BT

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

and because eddehs post from 3am is still there
Old 01-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #25035
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lolwut

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #25036
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

idk man
Old 01-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #25037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

haha. fuck im hungry. think ima go dig up my lunch from my truck before i go to class lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:25 PM   #25038
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

chat be dead

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

and wher's wan?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

i spelled where's wrong
Old 01-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #25039
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

iz here

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #25040
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

oh hai mexi-guy cez

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

what the hells going on?
Old 01-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #25041
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dunno
peoples got busy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #25042
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

I meant whats going on wif U?

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

i'm fapping and typing
Old 01-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #25043
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

iz "working"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #25044
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

doosh there?
Old 01-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #25045
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea
do want to leave already
do not want him to not be here when his contract expires

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #25046
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

work from home

sell avon

be rich gai
Old 01-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #25047
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nah teh freedom here is nice. and many nom places to eat at that are so close

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #25048
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #25049
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

i needed that smilie for a email

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #25050
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

???
Closed Thread