Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2017, 05:25 PM   #36251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think I watched Air and Angel Beats. It's been a while. Air was the lil girl that makes the dino sound and AB was in a school?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #36252
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep

Misuzuuuuuuuu

Man that shit fucked me up

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM   #36253
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

What's the sound she makes again?

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

gao

Old 09-24-2017, 08:54 PM   #36254
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

KYOOOOOUUU!!!

Finally!
Old 09-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #36255
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Gao gao stegosaurus

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #36256
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Welp tried angel beats and that shit has crippled my soul. Gunna try lucky star next
Old 09-25-2017, 04:07 PM   #36257
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:WeKnowThatFeelBro:

Also lucky star

Wan didnt like it.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #36258
TATERNATER
potato tornado

well the first line in the intro is "we want sausage"... figure he would be sold on that alone.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:07 PM   #36259
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-25-2017, 11:10 PM   #36260
stonehenge

LS

Old 09-26-2017, 02:36 AM   #36261
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Awww, c'mon Obi Juan. Ur my only hope
Old 09-28-2017, 04:26 PM   #36262
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

New singularity on fgo

Dat francis drake

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2017, 06:11 PM   #36263
TATERNATER
potato tornado

https://oxvo.info/demi-chan-wa-kataritai-season-2/

yuuuuus
Old 09-28-2017, 06:44 PM   #36264
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmmm. look fake mon. will believe if on anime news net or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2017, 06:09 AM   #36265
TATERNATER
potato tornado

A guy can dream
Old 09-30-2017, 01:25 AM   #36266
stonehenge

You guys heard of this? Http://www.reddit.com/r/anYme

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

You sign into MAL in the app (Android) and then you can see your lists and watch via KissAnime, GoGoAnime, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Some screenshots

Old 09-30-2017, 08:53 AM   #36267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wow. Links you to bootleg sites

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-30-2017, 06:48 PM   #36268
stonehenge

would be nice if it had Netflix, Hulu, etc. links first if available but nope.

And wtf, thought you used KissAnime all the time?

Old 09-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #36269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

??? Niga pls. I download if i really need to watch something that isnt being stresmed on a legit site

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-30-2017, 11:28 PM   #36270
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
???

Old 09-30-2017, 11:30 PM   #36271
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i just woke up when i wrote that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-01-2017, 04:26 AM   #36272
TATERNATER
potato tornado

oh shit, kissanime bad? ive ben wearing them and crazycartoons out like an easy prom date.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:23 AM   #36273
stonehenge

Cez is just has more morals than us.

Old 10-01-2017, 05:54 PM   #36274
TATERNATER
potato tornado

<~~shitbag
Old 10-01-2017, 06:07 PM   #36275
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Kissanime is no bueno. They have a ton of shit but none of it legit. I always try crunchy roll, or this site that had all the yu gi oh. Forgot the name of it. Must find

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I always download. Cuz best quality.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works