Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-11-2016, 06:56 PM   #119801
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shoulda been like to scare them off
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:22 PM   #119802
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol. Firemen were cool about it luckily. Was like "fak. Called them for nothing"

And then when they showed up it was like 2 fire trucks and an amberlamps

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:27 PM   #119803
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

should have said excalibur needed oxygen mask imo so you could get pic and then always remind him when he's being bad "remember when there was a lil fire and you needed oxygen mask? pansy"
Old 01-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #119804
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Fakin kittah was all over cv.

At one point he was on the thingy behind the backseat looking out.

Foo was scared with all dem firemanz walking by

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2016, 07:59 PM   #119805
stonehenge

"Brah, don't let them find my stash under your bed!"
Old 01-11-2016, 08:42 PM   #119806
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
At one point he was on the thingy behind the backseat looking out.
That's a standard cat position in cars. Also, under the pedals.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:44 PM   #119807
stonehenge

rofl luckily mine never got under the pedals

Gus has never been free in a car, always in a carrier. Jack is pretty chill when free, she just lays on the passenger floorboard or seat and chills.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:11 PM   #119808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Have always had excalibur in carrier. Never stops meowing wanting to getout. First time hes been free in cv. Seemed to enjoy it. He was on the two armrests in the front when i got him out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2016, 10:39 PM   #119809
stonehenge

yeah, Gus hates the carrier/car. Meows nonstop. Need to give him a ride outside the carrier and see how he does.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:49 PM   #119810
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Probably be like doge imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-12-2016, 06:55 AM   #119811
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-12-2016, 11:22 PM   #119812
stonehenge

coworker was playing this just now wtf

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-12-2016, 11:47 PM   #119813
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

coworker has taste

also, should buy lotto ticket?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-12-2016, 11:50 PM   #119814
stonehenge

dem odds
Old 01-12-2016, 11:53 PM   #119815
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i like to live dangerously

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-12-2016, 11:54 PM   #119816
stonehenge

burnt some shit and house/kittah survived, might as well buy ticket
Old 01-12-2016, 11:59 PM   #119817
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fukken serio. brb a million tickets

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 01:11 PM   #119818
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

5 or 10 years ago there was a huge Powerball jackpot, not this huge but huge, and some investors got together to invest in buying however many million tickets and won...then they made a rule against that. If you had the capital and the ability to actually buy tickets fast enough, it would probably pay off to buy enough tickets to win.

I don't know if I'd want to win this jackpot. One that's less publicly exciting, sure, but this one is going to subject the winner to such a horrible barrage of never-ending charities, investors, criminals, and scammers that he'd have to hide out even more than I do and hire tons of security to keep him safe and sane. I guess it would fade to a more reasonable level after a few years.

I guess I'd keep a chunk of my money in Liberland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland
Old 01-13-2016, 03:55 PM   #119819
stonehenge

Yeah winning that much money should be awesome but instead it just brings all kinds of shit to your doorstep. fts.

dfw to win a smaller one that doesn't make the news though
Old 01-13-2016, 05:25 PM   #119820
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id kill em all and say i was too rich to know any better

or does that only work for white folk lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 05:39 PM   #119821
stonehenge

kork would be guilty, nailz would get off with afluenza, you be brown tho, could go either way.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:02 PM   #119822
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

welp, am officially poor. had to pay for this goddamn health insurance for school. fucking shit. pretty much shilled out all the money i ended up saving.

still waiting for federal monies. if i actually get some. expect these dumb cunts working the financial aid office to give me some sort of bullshit with the way this day is already going

trying to get access to temporary insurance card to fill this fucking requirement and the fucking blue cross blue shield site wont accept the group id and/or member id.

2k to cover myself for the first semester. thanks obama.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

on hold (because of course) with these motherfuckers to try and fix this shit.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 07:24 PM   #119823
stonehenge

full all that imo
Old 01-13-2016, 09:43 PM   #119824
stonehenge

threw a few bucks into a pool at work for the powabawl. that way when I win the billion, it will be split between us and they can take some of the heat off.
Old 01-13-2016, 09:45 PM   #119825
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

or they can die under mysterious circumstances

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works