Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2009, 05:05 AM   #1
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation
Default Its amazing...

As I post this, there 82 members just in the Lounge at GMFS.

If half of those members were here, this place would be rocking..

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

easy killer, this place has picked up alot. If it keeps increasing like this it will be packed in no time.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

I know it has, and thats great. I love how there is 80 + in the lounge at gmfs. Its amazing how that site has grown..

Old 02-10-2009, 05:18 AM   #4
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

Yea I'm surprised how quickly its grown just in a couple days
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #5
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I know it has, and thats great. I love how there is 80 + in the lounge at gmfs. Its amazing how that site has grown..
yea it is huge. Very rarely do you click new posts and not get anything.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
Charles

Pacman Turbo Champion Slingo Brazil Champion Snowball Warrior Champion Formula Fun Champion Yeti Pengu Throw Champion
Wheel Of Fortune Champion Stack The Cats Champion Ultimate Racing Champion
Charles may have a mustache.

What's the reasoning for you wanting to get everyone out of the lounge and over here?
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:41 AM   #7
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
What's the reasoning for you wanting to get everyone out of the lounge and over here?

I don't want to get anyone out of the lounge. I like the way it is now at GMFS. I just wanted to create this one for users to be able to post anything they want to. Its all offtopic here. I was just amazed how many users there were at the time of my post here.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:03 AM   #8
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

You can lead a horse to water.....
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:34 AM   #9
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Im here.
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
907gmfs

907gmfs may have a mustache.

Here
907gmfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #11
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

People will come over as they see fit, its glowing slowly and IMO that isnt a bad thing
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #12
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

as the word spreads more will join and you will get other people stumbling in and signing up.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #13
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

peeps will find it. most from gmfs and then eventually google will get a hold of it and others will find it on their own
Old 02-10-2009, 07:43 AM   #14
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

You build it and they will come!
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I are here
JayBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
Jello

Jello may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
As I post this, there 82 members just in the Lounge at GMFS.

If half of those members were here, this place would be rocking..
Im here now... No worries
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #17
stonehenge

Teh jayson is here wooo and teh jellos tambien
Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #18
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

As the world turns.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #19
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

51 in the gmfs lounge as I post this. Just keeping stats

Old 02-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #20
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

More like just bumping that post count.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #21
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
More like just bumping that post count.

You caught me

Old 02-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #22
Chance

Busted. Like my load.. Wait waht?
Old 02-10-2009, 11:23 PM   #23
stonehenge

you are a pervert
Old 02-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #24
Chance

CAUSE ANYTHING GOESSSSSSSSSSSSS
when everything's gone
Old 02-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #25
stonehenge

latinas, they go crazy
blanquitas, they go crazy
negrita, they go crazy
yo mama, she goes crazy