Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #112651
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

where you get dat POS

looks old
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #112652
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my buddy lent it to me, me dad has one but has no idea where its at

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #112653
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ask dat foo for key
Old 08-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #112654
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fgt be asleep

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 05:20 PM   #112655
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

fakk
Old 08-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #112656
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. o well. has all day. but dammit i was all set to start drillin holes n shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 05:23 PM   #112657
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

if push comes to shove you can buy one at home depot

http://www.homedepot.com/s/drill%2520key?NCNI-5

not sure if they are universal pero FIDIL

you can always just return it
Old 08-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #112658
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

buddy said i just hold tip (giggity) and press trigger thing and it should pop out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 05:31 PM   #112659
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

ahhh

did it werk?
Old 08-16-2014, 05:36 PM   #112660
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

idk. grip keeps slipping

this mexi aint cut out fo this shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #112661
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you white collar mexi

fakk dat greasy shet
Old 08-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #112662
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gonna go pick up wetback at home depot to do dis shet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 05:52 PM   #112663
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 08-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #112664
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finally got it fgt told me to have drrill on wrong direction

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 06:06 PM   #112665
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez has never used a drill, and is using a keyed chuck without the key. That shit's not made to be done by hand, you're supposed to use the key. A keyless chuck has more leverage and a better grip.

Harbor Freight sells a 4-way chuck key.
http://www.harborfreight.com/four-wa...-key-1745.html
Old 08-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #112666
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o well. got it done

http://twitpic.com/ea9b6t

shit is win. but i hate that the cables push it out like i mention in link. and i put it too close on the phone wire (bottom right)

going to move it and drill holes in wall

thatll go well

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #112667
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So much wires everywhere

What wires push it out? Your HDMI cables and shit?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:30 PM   #112668
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

lol was just looking up car air freshners and this was a review:

Quote:
Strong nice scent. Perfect.
By James T on April 7, 2014
Verified Purchase
Yes. Makes truck smell bomb. Girls love it. Be like sir, your truck makes me wanna get nasty. I would recommend.
ok then...bought.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
So much wires everywhere

Maybe he needs some slim ones or something that have more flex? I know some are thick and bulky as fuck.

This is what I use Cez. Mediabridge Flex series.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #112669
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

They make L-shaped adapters and cables too so the cable comes straight down instead of bending.

I think it was coax coming out of the wall giving cez problems tho.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

brb yankee car jar

Old 08-17-2014, 12:38 AM   #112670
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
So much wires everywhere

yea. the hdmi cables are thick at the ends so u cant really bend em. was able to move tv mount to the side and get wires on through wall

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2014, 02:52 AM   #112671
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
They make L-shaped adapters and cables too so the cable comes straight down instead of bending.

I think it was coax coming out of the wall giving cez problems tho.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

brb yankee car jar

Yeah, I've seen those L adapters. Looks like those would be tits for a wall installation.

Like this:

Old 08-17-2014, 03:09 AM   #112672
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fak those are win. lil late now that i made a hole in the wall

and for some reason theres like plywood over the sheet rock. so have like 2 layers of wall

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/17/wo...=tw-share&_r=0

wow. bamf pilot.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2014, 03:34 AM   #112673
stonehenge

So you made a hole behind the TV for the cables to stick out into and another hole down in the plywood area to bring them back out?

Old 08-17-2014, 03:44 AM   #112674
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. well the ones behind tv pretty much directly on hdmi ports. the ones under i could run lower and bend up and shit to ps4/dtv box

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2014, 05:47 AM   #112675
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

lol fuck wall mounts, no way...

have my shit on a tv stand and it will stay that way

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

have a lot of friends that use them though