Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2018, 11:17 PM   #28301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wan, why does my v10 keep going into emergency call only mode on my wifi? Have restarted phone like 6 times today, most ever. Pisses me off

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:35 PM   #28302
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hmm, that usually means that you have no cell signal and wifi calling is off or your SIM card isn't working right.

Try removing your SIM, wipe down the contacts just for fun, and put it back in. See if that helps.

You could go to a TMo store and see if they'll give you a new SIM if it keeps doing that.

Check your APN and connection settings (on mine it is in Settings > More under networks > Mobile Networks). Make sure Network Mode is set to GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto, make sure your Access Point Names is set to T-Mobile LTE, tap Network Operators > Search Networks and choose TMo. Maybe something there will clear it up.

After that I guess you could try a Factory Reset but you'll lose anything that isn't backed up.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 12:31 AM   #28303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

pinche v10

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-17-2018, 12:55 AM   #28304
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

interesting:

Video page
Full screen

kinda want 1+ 6 now
Old 05-17-2018, 02:14 PM   #28305
stonehenge

I know it's almost 2 years old now and a refurb but for $200-255, this is tempting: https://www.woot.com

Sent from my LG V20
Old 05-18-2018, 03:25 AM   #28306
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

nice. just saw that too. to bad i was late. lol.

would be nice if they were the google version with unlocked bootloader.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #28307
stonehenge

oh that's right, locked vzw version ftmfs
Old 05-21-2018, 03:59 PM   #28308
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Probably try to find a Pixel 2/2XL once the 3 comes out and prices go down more on 2.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 05-21-2018, 07:21 PM   #28309
stonehenge

yeah my V20 is teaching me that having a phone that's a year or two old isn't a big deal anymore. It used to be that after a couple years they'd be pretty slow and the newer phones had WAY better cameras, more memory, etc. Now things are changing slower and 2yr old phones are still great (flagships anyway).

especially for Pixel's since you can unlock them and flash allthethings.

whenever V20 dies, I'll probably get a year old pixel/p2/p3 if I can find a decent one.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:06 AM   #28310
race2c
Garage Status

Throw in the fact that priorities of life change too. Bought a house and now all the cool electronics and cool gadgets get thrown to back burner since having a mortgage to pay for. Lol

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 05-22-2018, 12:20 AM   #28311
stonehenge

cool gadgets ftw regardless
Old 05-22-2018, 09:43 AM   #28312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fts. Living with parents ftw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-22-2018, 05:17 PM   #28313
stonehenge

Old 07-07-2018, 01:34 AM   #28314
race2c
Garage Status

Hi folks. Saw a couple deals on Pixel XL and OG Pixels. Been tempted since 6P been going through some troubles with fingerprint sensor ($11 for sensor). Figure will replace sensor and wait for the 3.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 07-09-2018, 08:56 PM   #28315
stonehenge

still pimpin the V20

buddy's 6P started bootlooping. RIP
Old 07-10-2018, 07:07 AM   #28316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

iphone 8 goin stronk

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-10-2018, 05:14 PM   #28317
stonehenge

takes good LA pix
Old 07-17-2018, 02:21 AM   #28318
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Just got mah moto g6

...play

Still way better then i5 or i6. I got a question, does anyone else use videoder? Why cant i find it anymore? Some shinannigans im sure, but whats a sutable substitute?
Old 07-17-2018, 03:44 PM   #28319
stonehenge

wtf is videoder?

my wife is using my moto g5+ now, she loves the lil thing. Seems to like it more than her Note 5 lol
Old 07-17-2018, 04:05 PM   #28320
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

videorer=incest porn
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:05 PM   #28321
stonehenge

ah, looked it up. It's a youtube video/mp3 downloader.

looks like it's still available for Android, just probably not in the play store since piracy-ish:

https://www.videoder.net/
Old 07-17-2018, 08:26 PM   #28322
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Very pirate-ish lol. Is there a better version anyone is useing?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #28323
stonehenge

I just stream all my moosics (rick style) from Spotify (not rick style)

so I haven't used a downloader in a long time
Old 07-17-2018, 10:06 PM   #28324
TATERNATER
potato tornado

I was thinking about that but I like having it saved for when I'm in dead zones.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2018, 10:43 PM   #28325
stonehenge

you can set playlists to Offline and download everything while you're on wifi

there are advantages to having mp3s but I like having my entire library available on my computer, phone, tablet, ps4, etc. at any time. When we went on our roadtrip, we made a huge playlist and set it to Offline. no issues. Also it helps that TMo doesn't count Spotify towards data usage. If they counted it, I may think differently lol

But mp3s are free and don't use any data