Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #14551
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol @ dude on twitter wanting to trade his bionic for a fassy
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #14552
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not many phones on VZW will see AOSP now with the release of the Nexus
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #14553
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Tis why so many people are looking for Fascinates, probably. Next best thing if you want that kind of thing. Now that all of the Nexus S kernel stuff is ported over there are a lot more options for tinkering with crap.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

sbrissen took over AOSP development for le fassy, btw. he should have a build out this week.

miui v4 is built but needs additional files from the CM source that aren't public yet. what was used to make it functional is still the 2.xx kernel. once that source tree opens up it'll be fully ported over.

also the touchwiz TSM rom will be getting a little love with some stuff added in from the "value pack" BS Samsung released after skipping the phone for an ICS update.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #14554
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i hope i'll be able to spend le $ on a gnex in march because i be wanting that bish REEL bad
Old 01-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #14555
MikeH
waffler

Id imagine you could pick one up fairly cheap by then from a retailer
Old 01-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #14556
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Buy my Nexus.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #14557
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Id imagine you could pick one up fairly cheap by then from a retailer
That's what I'm hoping. Retailers had them for like $250 on day one. Hoping the white one will be out too but that might be wishful thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Buy my Nexus.
NS plz go
ATT plz go
Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #14558
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I'd use it if ATT had any coverage here. How fast is Edge compared to Verizon 1x? Usually I get about 150-1200kbps on VZW 1x coverage when I happen to come across it way back in the swamp.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:18 PM   #14559
stonehenge

FTS why use the service that is always 1x instead of the one that gives you 3g except when you are coming back in a swamp?

Especially since they are almost the same phone aren't they?
Old 01-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #14560
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Yea. There are a couple of more options on the Nexus though. I mainly just dick around with it on wifi tethered to le fascinate

Old 01-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #14561
MikeH
waffler

Nexus wont be here Friday and I wont be able to sign for it so wont get it until Saturday

It was overnight to where I shipped but apparently its 2 day from there to Bozeman.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:28 PM   #14562
stonehenge

fkn bozeman
Old 01-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #14563
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

WTF are you doing in Montana now?

Old 01-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #14564
stonehenge

Foo he has been there a long ass time. Sellin shoes, pimpin the mall, hiring/firing bishes, etc.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #14565
MikeH
waffler

I've been here since October.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #14566
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 01-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #14567
MikeH
waffler

Got the ROM, kernel, and theme Im gonna run on le Nexus downloaded already. Wish was gonna be here tomorrow though

Old 01-26-2012, 04:42 AM   #14568
stonehenge

Old 01-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #14569
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Which theme?

Old 01-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #14570
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

juan. what kind of case was this for my phone?
I'm gonna get jen one

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

NVM... TPU wasnt it?
Old 01-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #14571
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Mike make sure to get the touch clockwork recovery too. its soo much better to use than the regular.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #14572
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
juan. what kind of case was this for my phone?
I'm gonna get jen one

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

NVM... TPU wasnt it?
Si, le TPU. They make TPU cases for almost any phone now too. Except the phone my wife got, no TPUs for le Stratosphere AYFKM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Mike make sure to get the touch clockwork recovery too. its soo much better to use than the regular.
DFW
Old 01-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #14573
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

hey juan you have any trouble with that 1weather widget not updating right?
Old 01-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #14574
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
I must be a hipster, because I went back to the old style on my nexus and fascinate.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Oh and Mike, is this right for a VZW *****4?

http://www.greenpois0n.us/2011/12/do...jailbreak.html

Old 01-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #14575
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the og version on my nexus had tiny text and the volume controls were all wacky. the touch version has big text and touch buttons or swipe gestures or the volume buttons. the swiping is ftw!