Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2015, 03:58 PM   #27301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I know they wanted to go cheap because people got pissed at the N6's price, but people REALLY want a flagship under or around 5"

The V10 promo page is live now, so if you pick one up, go sign up for free stuffs! I think you need to take a pic of your receipt and of the sticker on the back of the phone and idk what else, should be pretty straightforward.

Can't get mine until after work
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 03:59 PM   #27302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hopefully I can get mine around noon. Dispatcher said they were a bit short with drivers

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:01 PM   #27303
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

"Please tell next order there will be a 45min delay because ummm traffic and shit?"
Old 10-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #27304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #27305
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

That's a typical LA reasoning and perfectly explainable. In cez's case....just say there was a wreck on the beltway 8.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #27306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

If I say west loop it'll be much more believable lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 04:29 PM   #27307
stonehenge

but if he says he ran into some shit traffic/wreck, he'll show up late and not get a tip. if the dispatcher warms them in advance then

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Apparently some stores aren't getting them until UPS shows up today. so I'd call before you go to the store Cez. DNW to waste gas going there for nothing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgv10/comme...on_have_stock/

(This is Boston but others are commenting from St Louis and whatnot)

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

"Same story down here in Texas just north of Dallas."

idk if anyone posted saying they could get one yet, they're all saying wait for the 12-1pm UPS delivery.
Old 10-30-2015, 04:32 PM   #27308
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Hahah. This reminds me off people who run into stores and try to grab things as soon as they come out. The rush is OOooNnnNnn.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #27309
stonehenge

This post scares me:

"Ups came to my local store just as I Was in to check. No phone today"
Old 10-30-2015, 05:27 PM   #27310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Orly

I was hoping to be done with the lunch orders and on way to office stop at t mobile along the way ROFL. That's was the plan

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #27311
stonehenge

just look up the number and have it in your phone so you can call after done with lunch orders to make sure they have one before you go there
Old 10-30-2015, 05:52 PM   #27312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Was actually about to pull into tmo when I got an order fffuuuuu

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 06:45 PM   #27313
stonehenge

"Sorry phone is broked, can't hear you telling me order, sorry bro, brb tmo so that I can better server you and our customers"

Old 10-30-2015, 06:50 PM   #27314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Waas at restaurant with 30 minutes to spare, saw tmo nearby. Said fuck it lemme go scope it out. Tried to park and its fucking packed due to every other fucking place there. Couldn't find parking thansk to these shit bags. So left. Will wait for it to die down then go back

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 06:51 PM   #27315
stonehenge

Old 10-30-2015, 06:56 PM   #27316
race2c
Garage Status

Cez is having a great experience for his v10. Hope the phone turns out to be good.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 07:13 PM   #27317
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lawl, I'm not really going out of my wait to get the phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #27318
stonehenge

Called the store I plan on going to, she said they have plenty, haven't sold any yet.

Good for me, bad for LG
Old 10-30-2015, 09:31 PM   #27319
race2c
Garage Status

....and bad for wallet

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 09:32 PM   #27320
stonehenge

not really, already paying monthly for the G2, I'm just going to swap out what my payment goes towards
Old 10-30-2015, 09:40 PM   #27321
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wonder how many they got. Cuz the store I got mine from only got 3.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 09:51 PM   #27322
race2c
Garage Status

Is root available yet?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 09:53 PM   #27323
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 10:00 PM   #27324
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

If you can unlock bootloader as easy as Juan said root of just as easy as flashing su.zip

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

But that might be different for vzw they don't like to unlock bootloaders

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2015, 10:02 PM   #27325
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Phone won't let me dl apps. Wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works