Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #3776
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
home. wan lets diagnose psp
U still trying to get it working!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 06-23-2011, 07:15 PM   #3777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yes. if u wont help then plz go drink baterry acid

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #3778
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so you haz /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.pbp right?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #3779
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yes

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #3780
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so you got to the point where it said 6.35 PRO in your system info?
Old 06-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #3781
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yes. haz PRO. BRO

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #3782
stonehenge

ok and what happens when you launch hellcat?
Old 06-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #3783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it gives me an error and aborts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #3784
stonehenge

whats the error say?
Old 06-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #3785
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

error loading/starting nand_updater.prx
error loading/starting lfatfs_updater.prx
error loading/starting lflash_fatfmt_updater.prx

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #3786
stonehenge

Try downloading this one and using it instead
http://psp.dashhacks.com/file/1736
Old 06-23-2011, 08:11 PM   #3787
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

do i remove the old recovery file i has on psp nao?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #3788
stonehenge

ya, fts

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Old 06-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #3789
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tryin now. no error yet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #3790
stonehenge

Old 06-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #3791
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

looks like that worked

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

will check system status

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

system software be 5.00 M33-6

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #3792
stonehenge

you be haxxd

now give me a sec cuz forgot one last thing that you install so can play games that want newer version. lemme find it
Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #3793
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can i erase all teh shit i downloaded?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #3794
stonehenge

Well you should keep some of it, can help you recover if you fuck something up later. Let me look up what you should keep. For now do this:

Download this: http://psp.dashhacks.com/file/1987

and copy the stuff inside to /PSP/GAME/

then unplug psp and go to Game > Mem Stick > Prometheus
Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #3795
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

donwlaoded and installed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 PM   #3796
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Le Gaming Thread (formerly PS3 thread)

Cez we gonna do adhoc nao

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 06-23-2011, 08:33 PM   #3797
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #3798
stonehenge

I'd keep everything you downloaded except you can get rid of the stuff you just installed (prometheus) and you can get rid of the stock update (PSP/GAME/UPDATE/)

the rest i'd leave on there. you can remove them if you NEED to or don't think you'll ever do anything that could fuck it up

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

so now go to http://www.pspisoz.com and find something you want. After you download/extract it you should end up with a .iso or .cso file. Put that on your memory card in /ISO/ and it will show up under Game > Memory Stick
Old 06-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #3799
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just moved everything to a folder. idk whats what will keeps anyway.
kept HEN and recovery on psp card.

can haz games nao?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #3800
stonehenge

http://www.pspisoz.com

Click "Downloads" on the left side. Then choose PSP ISO/CSO. Then click a letter range or new releases or whatever you want. Find the game you want and click the TITLE of the game to download the game. If there are more than one file, it will say PART 2, PART 3, etc underneath the screenshot/cover image. You'll need all the parts before you can extract the zip/rar.

Inside the rar(s) will be one .iso or .cso file, that is the game. Put it on your memory stick in the ISO folder and it will now show up under Game > Memory Stick on your psp.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Size wise every game is different. I've found some games that are <100mb and others that are almost 2gb But your PSP doesn't care how many games you put on it so you can drop as many ISO/CSO files into there as your memory card will hold.