Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2010, 09:29 PM   #426
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
LA Noire's Future on Xbox 360 Again in Question Because of DVD

Monday, 08 March 2010 23:42 Brandon Thompson

It looks like there may be some issues with Rockstar Games’ highly anticipated and very ambitious LA Noire for the PS3 and Xbox 360. In particular it appears the Xbox 360 version is the one with issues. While many have questioned the DVD media format on the 360 since 2006, it seems the antiquated format is causing enough problems to be frustrating the team at Team Bondi, the developer behind LA Noire.

LA NoireApparently the frustration at Team Bondi is enough that Jeronimo Barrera of Rockstar has been tasked by the heads at Take-Two, Rockstar Games’ parent company, to calm the situation at Team Bondi over the size limitations by being stationed at the developer. While information is still limited on exactly how bad the limitations are, one would assume that some form of compression would allow for a HDD install on the Xbox 360.

The biggest concern is of course whether LA Noire could possibly go back to being PS3 exclusive as it was initially announced. The good news for Xbox 360 fans of course is that if T2 is involved directly and dragging Rockstar Execs into the mix for quality assurance, then chances are everything will go fine. We’ll just have to wait and see at this point. But one thing to note is that with Team Bondi using a completely new form of motion-capturing and video, compression may be a big issue. Stay tuned on this one.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #427
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DVDs and a loud tray-loading system.

Blurays in teh slot ftw
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #428
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Microsoft is too prideful to go to Blueray.

The new Final Fantasy is on 3 disks for 360 I read!!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #429
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:12 AM   #430
ssonsk
Supra Head

Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion
ssonsk may have a mustache.

midnight clubs always fun for a while

SkyLow CluB >>>>...........<<<<< PapEr PlaNEsz
Get 20% off on your entire order at www.karmaloop.com by using Rep Code: SKATEGANG at checkout
ssonsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:30 AM   #431
stonehenge

As far as racing goes I have Dirt 1, Dirt 2, and Grid. All good games. And for driving like a dick, GTA4 of course.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #432
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

questshen
if i getz used mw2 i can still play online rightz?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #433
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yes idk why you wouldnt. it uses your psn account.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #434
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ahh ok
just checking. didnt want to spend 60 bucks for a new game

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

i may get it when i get paid if i find one and pwn n00bz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-11-2010, 01:49 AM   #435
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Do want!

Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 AM   #436
stonehenge

not pc brah, no cd keys
Old 03-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #437
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

any you gaizz played GOW3? me bro has pero haznt asked him how it is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #438
stonehenge

I played the demo, its was pretty BAMF. Killed this demon thing. First ripped of the tail, then ripped off a horn and stabbed it with it
Old 03-18-2010, 04:30 PM   #439
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thats how me gow on teh psp demo was. you kill a basilisk. he needs to finish that shit so i can play it lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2010, 04:34 PM   #440
stonehenge

Go jack some of his other games. From what you've told me, you've given him enough shit that you deserve to play some of his old games
Old 03-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #441
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i already played them. id get his ps3 and play em

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #442
stonehenge

get some games from glyde.com
Old 03-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #443
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that be online?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #444
stonehenge

wat

glyde.com is place to buy used games/movies/books
Old 03-18-2010, 04:54 PM   #445
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ahh i see. it be sheep?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-18-2010, 04:55 PM   #446
stonehenge

naznt used yet pero looked through it and found some fairly good dealz

also found some coupon codes somewhere that gave like 10%
Old 03-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #447
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nicee. shall chekz it out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 AM   #448
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I've got GOW 3 sitting here on my computer desk, still haven't got the chance to play it yet, FTL.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #449
rodg1984

Mario Catcher Champion Slashing Pumpkins Champion IceHockey Champion Hungry Hungry Hippos Champion Tetes Brulees Champion
Sperminator Champion Stone the Crows Champion Wedgie Toss Champion Revolutionary Girl Utena - Bug Hunt Champion
rodg1984 likes to BIWP on a regular basis.

I went a picked up GOW 3 on Tues. I like it. Pretty sure I'm at the last battle, haven't spent much time on beating him yet though.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #450
stonehenge

Played some Grid yesterday (i suck) and some BioShock2 today. I THINK I'm close to beating BS2.

I can't wait for Red Dead Redemption it looks like a western GTA. Lots of shit you can do and the horses look BAMF lol

Go watch the HD videos of it on gamespot