Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #88526
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
66 and sunny today, good day for burr-bu-q
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #88527
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

Ok, you want to relieve pressure to hook up pressure gauge or you'll get in the face with gas. Once the system is closed again with the gauge hooked. Put the relay back in and start car. Gauge will tell what fuel system pressure is

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #88528
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fuel pressures gonna be about 69

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #88529
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan u know how to remove le engine cover?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #88530
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
POST PICTARS NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nou

at work right now
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #88531
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

got that shit off and nut holding cover popped off and fell somewhere into engine

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

got it now i has to make usre where to put it in

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

think i found where to put the tester thing but the connection dont fit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #88532
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Take off gas cap?
Wrong end of fuel system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post

I went with the grain, across and then across the opposite direction. My face gets irritated as hell if I go against the grain. I probably over did it going 3 passes the first time though because my face is a little sensitive still.
What stuff are you using? Shaving soap? Cream? Gel? Oil? Any aftershave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Fuel pressures gonna be about 69

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Pretty likely, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
got that shit off and nut holding cover popped off and fell somewhere into engine

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

got it now i has to make usre where to put it in

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

think i found where to put the tester thing but the connection dont fit
Fak.

Also, you'll want to test it when it's failing to start.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #88533
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it always does rofl. can buy some lil adapter thing?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #88534
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
What stuff are you using? Shaving soap? Cream? Gel? Oil? Any aftershave?
First I washed face with a glycerin soap then I used cream and lathered it in a bowl. I still have a lot of fine tuning to do as I got some minor burn on my neck. Also still need to find a good aftershave. I used some nivea, but my skin is too oily to keep using a lotion type aftershave.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #88535
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

are you supposed to use aftershave? I just put on lotion.
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #88536
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rey uses skeet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #88537
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
First I washed face with a glycerin soap then I used cream and lathered it in a bowl. I still have a lot of fine tuning to do as I got some minor burn on my neck. Also still need to find a good aftershave. I used some nivea, but my skin is too oily to keep using a lotion type aftershave.
At the height of my experimentation I was using everything. I'd do it in the shower at the end of a long steamy shower. First I'd wash with regular soap at the beginning of the shower, then soap again and leave the soap on. At the end I'd rinse the soap, put on shave oil, use a badger brush to apply shaving soap, then put shaving cream on top of that.

I've read that shaving cream can be a decent aftershave, not so sure about that.

Harsh alcohol aftershaves don't necessarily help heal anything, but I know what you mean about greasy lotions on oily skin...gotta find one that's in-between.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #88538
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
At the height of my experimentation I was using everything. I'd do it in the shower at the end of a long steamy shower. First I'd wash with regular soap at the beginning of the shower, then soap again and leave the soap on. At the end I'd rinse the soap, put on shave oil, use a badger brush to apply shaving soap, then put shaving cream on top of that.

I've read that shaving cream can be a decent aftershave, not so sure about that.

Harsh alcohol aftershaves don't necessarily help heal anything, but I know what you mean about greasy lotions on oily skin...gotta find one that's in-between.
I think I might try a cold shave next time. A lot of people are saying it helps if you get burn for whatever reason. I also got a sample of some witch hazel so I will try that next time as well. Here is my setup

Old 01-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #88539
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Witch hazel is good stuff but I don't think I tried it for anything related to shaving.

That's a nice setup. Mine is just the cheap kit from Walmart with the green mug. I've posted a pic before with my straight razors.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #88540
MikeH
waffler

The brush was the most expensive part, to me anyways, since I got the razor for Christmas. Brush was $25 and bowl was $3.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #88541
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

After 10 years, I reluctantly gave up my mach3 for a pro-glide

I've found over the years that when sink shaving cold water is DEFINITELY better. However, for the last 5 years I've been shaving in the shower, so cold water is out. But, I've used everything under the sun for shaving and the best I've found to use for less bumps and irritation is a mixture of the old lady's womanly shampoo and conditioner, no shit. Creams, foams, gels, nothing compares to s&c

Now, here's the cherry on top. For aftershave, I use my old lady's Bikini Zone. That's right, womanly parts after shave. No shit, never had a bump on my face since. Just be careful, the main ingredient is lidocaine, so if you get too mash on your lips, they'll go numb.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #88542
MikeH
waffler

I thought about using teh bikini zone, but never actually have. Might have to give it a try.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #88543
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I did not find the Pro-glide any better than a Mach 3.

I can definitely believe that lady products would be effective.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:19 AM   #88544
MikeH
waffler

I found the schick hydros to be the best cartridge razor, for me anyways.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #88545
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

would drive as a dd.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-...t_35486wt_1186

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #88546
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

no you wouldn't
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #88547
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
I found the schick hydros to be the best cartridge razor, for me anyways.
that the one w 5 blades? Thats what me and Jen use
Old 01-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #88548
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

, well, i would drive it if the volvo quit working. i have been eying out models of cars if something should happen. not saying i would buy that thing, but just similar models, e.g. fusions, etc.

found this too, but wouldn't drive it. lulz.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Polic...#ht_934wt_1186

Edit: more than anything I am trying out make the Volvo last until the Cruze Diesel comes out. We will see what happens at tthat time.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 01-06-2013 at 01:29 AM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #88549
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
that the one w 5 blades? Thats what me and Jen use
That would be the ones
Old 01-06-2013, 01:30 AM   #88550
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hope texans pull this win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works