Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2016, 04:35 PM   #121501
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wun, y u no fix mah embeds

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:51 PM   #121502
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh yeah, saw the PM when I was oot and aboot. Then forgot.

Did you change anything before they broke? Are they all broke?

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #121503
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Oh yeah, saw the PM when I was oot and aboot. Then forgot.

Did you change anything before they broke? Are they all broke?

Sent from my LG V10
not all broke. didn't shange nuffin
Old 06-11-2016, 08:56 PM   #121504
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Dem oreos taist like heaven
Old 06-12-2016, 01:08 AM   #121505
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you haz had?

I'm saving for a friend so i hasn't opened yet
Old 06-12-2016, 01:13 AM   #121506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

look groce

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:16 AM   #121507
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez prolly want cinnamon roll oreos

Old 06-12-2016, 01:18 AM   #121508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2016, 02:02 AM   #121509
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

haz had. my fat ass finished off a whole pack during my psychology class.

im not proud of myself.

...but i would do it again in a heartbeat...
Old 06-12-2016, 02:22 AM   #121510
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2016, 02:50 AM   #121511
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
haz had. my fat ass finished off a whole pack during my psychology class.

im not proud of myself.

...but i would do it again in a heartbeat...
dat foo fat
Old 06-12-2016, 06:43 AM   #121512
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

would love to fix oil leak on cv. no fuckin cash for it though

shits gonna drop all the oil i put in it over summer.

anyway to stop the shit?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2016, 08:11 AM   #121513
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

where's it leaking?

put some chewin' gum on that bish like in cartoons
Old 06-12-2016, 05:06 PM   #121514
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

where oil goes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #121515
stonehenge

Its leaking where you put the oil in? Wtf.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-12-2016, 08:05 PM   #121516
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

leaking out of engine somewhere

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-12-2016, 10:12 PM   #121517
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
would love to fix oil leak on cv. no fuckin cash for it though

shits gonna drop all the oil i put in it over summer.

anyway to stop the shit?
I use lucas engine oil leak stop from time to time. When I had an actual leak that was dripping on the driveway that stuff took a grapefruit sized oil spot and turned it into one the size of a quarter. It swells your rubber gaskets. Its thick as molasses.

Your car is as old as mine an juans. You need to start using thicker oil. The cap says 5W-20 but I use 20W-50. Cao says don't but that 5W stuff is like water in an old engine.

KCV has 230K miles on it and even after a new intake manifold and new gaskets the car still burns oil like crazy so I just run thick oil and occasionally use the lucas stuff. Make sure not to overfill. On an empty tank I would use 3 qts oil to 1 bottle lucas. Maybe even only 2 qts oil because the lucas stuff swells once you run it.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:35 PM   #121518
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Trade it for
Old 06-13-2016, 12:41 AM   #121519
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

would rather trade for motorbike

thx for dat kourke. will pick up soetime this week

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #121520
stonehenge

gonna put thicker oil next time. Normally I wouldn't and would stick with the OEM weight but with the low pressure at idle issues I've been having, it's worth a try. Plus it's AZ, next weekend is supposed to be 108-114* so I think it will end up being thinner than OEM anyway

Right now it has OEM weight in a high mileage oil plus some lucas additive. Didn't halp.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

lol: https://www.reddit.com/r/trippinthro...ery_situation/
Old 06-13-2016, 05:45 PM   #121521
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche old CVs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #121522
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If the engine is already leaking and having pressure problems, higher viscosity oil might be an acceptable band-aid...just don't start using 20W50 for no reason. Doing it to fix a lack of problems is a bad idea.

Since you already have oil pressure lameness, be sure to watch pressure a lot after switching viscosity.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:10 PM   #121523
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wish i knew someone who wouldnt rip me off on fixing this stupid thing. make life much easier.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 07:21 PM   #121524
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
If the engine is already leaking and having pressure problems, higher viscosity oil might be an acceptable band-aid...just don't start using 20W50 for no reason. Doing it to fix a lack of problems is a bad idea.

Since you already have oil pressure lameness, be sure to watch pressure a lot after switching viscosity.
Low pressure at hot idle (needle hopping, slight vibration, shop said it was <10psi IIRC), otherwise seems to be performing normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
wish i knew someone who wouldnt rip me off on fixing this stupid thing. make life much easier.
Wish I knew someone who could take my motor apart in their garage and give me a good deal, would let them keep it for a couple weeks and do it in their spare time.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:27 PM   #121525
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works